ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
It's the year 2023. India has landed on the moon and will prove the flat earthers and moon landing deniers that it is possible.

Yet the only footage I've seen of them landing is a horrible CGI demonstration of what it looked like when they landed and footage of what it looked like "moments before" it landed.

I'm not saying it didn't happen or the US didn't walk on the moon. It's just amazing how much technology is better yet they can't do simple things like live streaming actual footage.

*If they did have actual footage and I can't find it just ignore this thanks. My brain is only half functioning right now.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Why didn't anyone think of this sooner?

"Sir, why are you pointing that gun at me? You do realize it's only 8:40, right? You'll need to wait another 20 minutes before you can shoot me. Read the city ordinances, bro!"
This has to be satire. I've been told Chicago has very strict gun laws and criminals aren't allowed to have them.

This cannot be true...

Biden is on vacation, at Lake Tahoe.

Since becoming President, this is his 376th day on vacation----Or 39% of his presidency..

Do the **** what?

Also, he has only done 10 press conferences---fewest in the last 100 years. For comparison, Trump had done 23 by this time.

Talk about hiding a muther****er---WOW.

And have ya seen this dude walk? He reminds me of my father-n-law---WHos had 3 strokes, and is suffering from dementia. He scoots---doesn't pick up his feet--mouth always opened---And that stare?

JFC.....I am 100% shocked we are not China's bitch by now.

This cannot be true...

Biden is on vacation, at Lake Tahoe.

Since becoming President, this is his 376th day on vacation----Or 39% of his presidency..

Do the **** what?

Also, he has only done 10 press conferences---fewest in the last 100 years. For comparison, Trump had done 23 by this time.

Talk about hiding a muther****er---WOW.

And have ya seen this dude walk? He reminds me of my father-n-law---WHos had 3 strokes, and is suffering from dementia. He scoots---doesn't pick up his feet--mouth always opened---And that stare?

JFC.....I am 100% shocked we are not China's bitch by now.
We are China's bitch. Everything we own is made in China.

I love my neighbors. We all went through the tornado together.
However, I can 't sit outside with misquotes. They act like it's not a bid deal
I offer BBQ, cards, dice etc. to come in but they won't.
US Marshalls was at a neighbor's a couple of days ago.
I become the unfriendliest neighbor once the pest gets involved.

I feel like i need to bath in alcohol.
Muther****ers eat the fukin shit out of me...

Gonna out to get some revenge.

flamethrower.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Muther****ers eat the fukin shit out of me...

Gonna out to get some revenge.

flamethrower.gif
The women came inside with me. The Guys stayed outside like dumb f&cks. We had a wonderful 5 rounds of Yahtzee and 2 rounds of backgammon and 10 rounds of crazy 8. I passed out fly swatters like they were church fans.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Honestly, I’m 6’4 and 220lbs and look fat as ****. Now, Trump obviously isn’t 215lbs, but people who think it’s out of the realm of possibility that he’s <280 are crazy.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Just saw how NYC is solving the spree of shoplifting/stealing. It's pure genius. I don't know how it wasn't thought of before.

If someone steals something from your store or fights with employees/other customers you will have the option to ban that person from coming back in the store.

Props to NYC for this innovative solution.

That sound rediculous and I'm sure it is, but its amazing how out of touch most young people are especially from LA/similar. Thinking average income is $250,000 etc.....

Just saw how NYC is solving the spree of shoplifting/stealing. It's pure genius. I don't know how it wasn't thought of before.

If someone steals something from your store or fights with employees/other customers you will have the option to ban that person from coming back in the store.

Props to NYC for this innovative solution.
This is the best solution. Read the description for details.

I have watched every video put out by PoliceActivity. Best channel on YouTube!
I understand, I seen it real quick and said to myself, you got shit to do.
I mean, I could get fixed on that, just a world we don't live in or really understand. 😎 😎

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT