ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
I bet I could out drive Cory and he would still beat me by 25 shots

Maybe. I am a very short player in general. Driver 260 or so, 3 wood around 220, 7 iron 150. But from 130 and in I know exactly the shot I want to hit for every distance. My biggest advantage is I seldom get worse than a bogey, especially if I am controlling the driver.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
If you and @coryfly teed off at 9:00 walking the course and then they released a hungry cougar onto the course at 10:00 I have no doubt you beat Cory by 4-6 strokes.

I'm pretty fast. But since he would just fight the thing off anyway I guess it wouldn't matter.

I did once have to have a buddy stand behind me with an iron to swat at some birds that were diving at my head when I was trying to hit. Mainly around here it is just deer and turkey though. Saw a big rafter of turkeys on the course this morning.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Maybe. I am a very short player in general. Driver 260 or so, 3 wood around 220, 7 iron 150. But from 130 and in I know exactly the shot I want to hit for every distance. My biggest advantage is I seldom get worse than a bogey, especially if I am controlling the driver.
I would say my average drive is close to 270, 275 but I bet at least one 300 yarder every time I play. The fact that you barely get worse than bogey only strengthens my argument.

I would say my average drive is close to 270, 275 but I bet at least one 300 yarder every time I play. The fact that you barely get worse than bogey only strengthens my argument.

I doubt you hit it as far as you think you do. There’s a couple guys on the PGA tour who don’t average 275 off the tee.

Interesting...

Even the NIH is acknowledging that the jab puts people at serious risk for ADE and that this should be disclosed. So why no transparency on the matter?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33113270/

Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease

Abstract

Aims of the study: Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Methods used to conduct the study: Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID-19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

Is that dude that goes into rick flair mode at the long drive. I got a buddy that used to do that, he hit one like 340 one time an qualified for the round right before the final but got beat/coukdnt keep his ish in bounds or in play however u say it. He can smack that effer around tho.

Is that dude that goes into rick flair mode at the long drive. I got a buddy that used to do that, he hit one like 340 one time an qualified for the round right before the final but got beat/coukdnt keep his ish in bounds or in play however u say it. He can smack that effer around tho.

Yeah, had a friend who did some of that as well. He competed in a few competitions. He also hit PW 150 yards and so inside of that struggled at times. He was a good player though. Always had to have a big old black back brace on because of the torque he created to hit the ball as far as he did though. Good golf family though. His sister made a run at the LPGA.

Allegedly if Mississippi were a country they would rank second in Covid deaths per capita worldwide.
Well, there has been a lot of stories out of Mississippi and their hospital system being on the verge of collapsing. According to their data, the peak hospitalizations this summer were about 300 more than their winter peak. Statewide. Despite having many more cases, deaths this summer were below the deaths in the winter. It doesn't mean that it is not dire or serious. Just wonder why they are focusing so much on certain states if for no other reason than politics. Fortunately for the southern states, the trend is in the right direction. Unfortunately for the midwest and NE, cases are starting to rise significantly. Doubt it gets talked about as much either way.

Note, I am not calling you out at all. I know you are just sharing information, I don’t believe your intentions are to flame at all.

Despite having many more cases, deaths this summer were below the deaths in the winter. It doesn't mean that it is not dire or serious. Just wonder why they are focusing so much on certain states if for no other reason than politics.
I think they are focusing on the states with the worst recent #'s. Maybe they should find out what Nebraska is doing and report on that since they are doing great. I have heard nada about Nebraska other than their fans hate their football coach.

Florida
Deaths per 100,000: 1.64
Daily average deaths: 352.6

Alabama
Deaths per 100,000: 1.56
Daily average deaths: 76.3

Mississippi
Deaths per 100,000: 1.48
Daily average deaths: 44.1

Idaho
Deaths per 100,000: 1.3
Daily average deaths: 23.3

West Virginia

South Carolina
Deaths per 100,000: 1.29
Daily average deaths: 66.4

Louisiana
Deaths per 100,000: 1.11
Daily average deaths: 51.7

Georgia
Deaths per 100,000: 1.07
Daily average deaths: 114.1

Texas
Deaths per 100,000: 0.97
Daily average deaths: 280.9

Wyoming
Deaths per 100,000: 0.96
Daily average deaths: 5.6

Tennessee
Deaths per 100,000: 0.94
Daily average deaths: 63.9

I think they are focusing on the states with the worst recent #'s. Maybe they should find out what Nebraska is doing and report on that since they are doing great. I have heard nada about Nebraska other than their fans hate their football coach.

Florida
Deaths per 100,000: 1.64
Daily average deaths: 352.6

Alabama
Deaths per 100,000: 1.56
Daily average deaths: 76.3

Mississippi
Deaths per 100,000: 1.48
Daily average deaths: 44.1

Idaho

West Virginia

South Carolina
Deaths per 100,000: 1.29
Daily average deaths: 66.4

Louisiana
Deaths per 100,000: 1.11
Daily average deaths: 51.7

Georgia
Deaths per 100,000: 1.07
Daily average deaths: 114.1

Texas
Deaths per 100,000: 0.97
Daily average deaths: 280.9

Wyoming
Deaths per 100,000: 0.96
Daily average deaths: 5.6

Tennessee
Deaths per 100,000: 0.94
Daily average deaths: 63.9
Yes. They are focusing on states with the worst recent numbers. Right now. Same story as last summer. Southern/red states had the highest numbers. Media pointed it out relentlessly. Then the numbers went down in those states and skyrocketed in the midwest and NE and there were no politically based focuses from the msm.

Yes. They are focusing on states with the worst recent numbers. Right now. Same story as last summer. Southern/red states had the highest numbers. Media pointed it out relentlessly. Then the numbers went down in those states and skyrocketed in the midwest and NE and there were no politically based focuses from the msm.
Didn't they drill the dude that resigned in shame in NY for the Sr homes treatments?

I'm not saying what you're pushing is wrong. I don't recall a spike in the NE overtaking the #'s in the red zones maybe it was a thing. I vaguely remember in the beginning mostly blue states had a bigger problem than the reds.

If the media ignores rises in those blue states again let me know ITT, and I will take that sh!t to Jake Tapper's Twitter.

COVID hit the Northeast first and hit it hard when we were still learning about the virus and there was of course the Nursing Home catastrophe.

Since then, Republican states have accounted for a large percentage of the hospitalizations and deaths. With this recent Delta variant, the South was hit especially hard while the NE and West Coast hasn't been affected as much due to the difference in vaccination rates.

A lot of these deaths in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Louisiana and Florida were avoidable but millions refused to get vaccinated and bought into laughable conspiracy theories instead.

It really is sad.

Reactions: UL_1986
Ha......very few people actually die from Covid.

Even CDC info from a year ago showed that 94% of “Covid deaths” had other primary causes of death.

COVID hit the Northeast first and hit it hard when we were still learning about the virus and there was of course the Nursing Home catastrophe.

Since then, Republican states have accounted for a large percentage of the hospitalizations and deaths. With this recent Delta variant, the South was hit especially hard while the NE and West Coast hasn't been affected as much due to the difference in vaccination rates.

A lot of these deaths in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Louisiana and Florida were avoidable but millions refused to get vaccinated and bought into laughable conspiracy theories instead.

It really is sad.
You have not a single provable fact.

Cases LMFAO, that's what we were worried about pre vaccine when they inevitably led to hospitalizations and deaths. Vermont has the highest vaccination rate in the country; they're going to have very few hospitalizations and deaths result from this latest surge.

No one is saying the virus won't ebb and flow in various regions, its here to stay forever. Those who are vaccinated are fully protected though and can treat it like a mild flu.

Cases LMFAO, that's what we were worried about pre vaccine when they inevitably led to hospitalizations and deaths. Vermont has the highest vaccination rate in the country; they're going to have very few hospitalizations and deaths result from this latest surge.

No one is saying the virus won't ebb and flow in various regions, its here to stay forever. Those who are vaccinated are fully protected though and can treat it like a mild flu.
Two members of our sheriff's department including a Captain just passed away from covid and both were fully vaccinated. More spent time in the hospital, including my brother. So you're either just innocently wrong, or you're lying.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You have not a single provable fact.

Its clear as night and day. CT/RI/MA/NY/PA were hit the hardest early back last Spring when we were still trying to understand the virus and didn't have proper treatments. Also, COVID positive individuals in hospitals were discharged back to nursing homes by Cuomo, Phil Murphy, etc. It was an absolute catastrophe.

Since then, especially during the Delta surge, its been all Republican's states that are seeing the highest number of deaths and hospitalizations per capita.

Here's a list of states by vaccination rates, again Blue states up top and Red states at the bottom for the most part.

Its been a giant failure by Republican leadership to not take this virus more seriously.

Two members of our sheriff's department including a Captain just passed away from covid and both were fully vaccinated. More spent time in the hospital, including my brother. So you're either just innocently wrong, or you're lying.
You think that was a direct result of the vaccine? You're more delusional than I thought. The only vaccinated individuals that are dying from COVID are those that have severe comorbidities that would have been on death's bed even if there was no pandemic.

How old were they? What sort of condition were they in?

You think that was a direct result of the vaccine? You're more delusional than I thought. The only vaccinated individuals that are dying from COVID are those that have severe comorbidities that would have been on death's bed even if there was no pandemic.

So, a vaccinated person who dies must have had a severe comorbidity. But healthy people are dropping like flies from Covid. 🤣

Brainwashing complete.

Reactions: GhostOf301

Its clear as night and day. CT/RI/MA/NY/PA were hit the hardest early back last Spring when we were still trying to understand the virus and didn't have proper treatments. Also, COVID positive individuals in hospitals were discharged back to nursing homes by Cuomo, Phil Murphy, etc. It was an absolute catastrophe.

Since then, especially during the Delta surge, its been all Republican's states that are seeing the highest number of deaths and hospitalizations per capita.

Here's a list of states by vaccination rates, again Blue states up top and Red states at the bottom for the most part.

Its been a giant failure by Republican leadership to not take this virus more seriously.
You're purposely leaving out facts and context. Throughout the pandemic, the northern and NE states have been moderately affected during the summer time while the southern states have had surges. There could be many reasons for this including the fact that millions of people visit the southern states during the summer. Then come winter, the northern and NE states have been heavily affected. You bring up the fact that the NE was affected by the virus first, but ignore the fact that the south has been affected by the much more contagious variant first and has yet to work its way through the northern and NE states.

You're also making it about politics as if covid gives a shit. The trends and trajectories have been the SAME regardless of policies. This is a fact. You have to count Texas as a red state, right? Well, how many of cases and deaths credited to Texas are immigrants who have crossed over the bofder? Any immigrant that tests positive in Texas is a Texas case. At one point I saw an article that said that in 5 counties immigrants made up for 2/3 of the hospitalizations and they were the most infected counties. Surely it's a republican policy to let tens of thousands of immigrants pour into Texas illegally, right.

The death rate is high this summer in southern states. I hope it doesn't repeat itself in the north this winter, because I am not a demonic piece of shit that likes to continually point out how many deaths there are in certain states based on politics. But I fear we're going to see similar numbers this winter up north.

And I am sorry, there is not that much difference between the top states on vaccinated numbers and the middle of the road states. That is all anecdotal.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

No. I don't think it was a direct result of the vaccine, you dolt. You continue to lie. One was 38, good health. The other was 53, good health. The point is, the vaccine does not give you full protection like you claim. Yoh should be banned from social media for spreading false information per the WH regulations.

So, a vaccinated person who dies must have had a severe comorbidity. But healthy people are dropping like flies from Covid. 🤣

Brainwashing complete.
Its extremely rare for someone to have side effects from the vaccine and we've literally had millions of people in the US take it. I think the guy who thinks the government and big pharma is trying to intentionally harm millions of people is the one that's brainwashed.

Define "healthy"?

Here's links to actual people who've either been hospitalized or died from COVID who don't fall into the morbidly obese, severe preexisting condition or elderly category:

I could post you thousands of more links but the point is that there are tens of thousands of relatively healthy Americans who have died from COVID.

If your definition of healthy is not being overweight, elderly or have any sort of pre existing condition, then very few Americans fall into that category unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT