ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
You just stated as fact that the other deaths were verified to have no causation, without any details about how this conclusion was drawn. Just "Pfizer said so."

Now you're dismissing actual autopsies performed by a pro-vaxxer who happens to be one of the top pathologists in the world.

Got it.

I'm sure you see nothing to be concerned about in the VAERS data up there either.
I didn’t dismiss what he said. I noted that he presented correlation as causation.

Back to the Pfizer study, there was no difference in deaths between those vaccinated and those in the placebo group. If the vaccine was causing deaths, you’d anticipate that would show up in the study results.

Not sure where else to post, but since @coryfly has been in here recently. How's your golf game been lately? Haven't played a round in almost 2 months at this point in the year. I got to fvcked up last time I played and struggled to finish lol

It's been pretty decent for me. Shot a 77 last weekend with 4 really inexcusable 3 putts (first time playing with a new putter I got). But you know how it goes. Playing the same course this Saturday and could fire off an 88 as well.

My driver has finally settled down though. Found a shaft I like and my game is always based off getting off the tee. If I do that I will score well but if I start hooking balls off the planet I can be in real trouble.

You need to get back out there. Cold weather is coming so I'm trying to play as much as possible.

Last edited:
It's been pretty decent for me. Shot a 77 last weekend with 4 really inexcusable 3 putts (first time playing with a new putter I got). But you know how it goes. Playing the same course this Saturday and could fire off an 88 as well.

My driver has finally settled down though. Found a shaft I like and my game is always based off getting off the tee. If I do that I will score well but if I start hooking balls off the planet I can be in real trouble.

You need to get back out there. Cold weather is coming so I'm trying to play as much as possible.
Most people would be ecstatic with an 88, dick.

Reactions: brooky03
Lol, I hear ya. It's all relative. I play with some people who would be throwing clubs and furious if they shot a 77 and others who would frame a scorecard for an 80.
I have my 81 scorecard saved in a special place.

I didn’t dismiss what he said. I noted that he presented correlation as causation.

Back to the Pfizer study, there was no difference in deaths between those vaccinated and those in the placebo group. If the vaccine was causing deaths, you’d anticipate that would show up in the study results.

The entire purpose of an autopsy is to determine the cause. In his opinion, and there aren't many more qualified to give one, a minimum of 30% of those deaths were caused by the vaccine.

Do you really need rock-solid proof to admit that it's concerning? You didn't need proof of safety or efficacy before getting jabbed, did you? Did you need proof that all of the deaths attributed to Covid were actually caused by Covid?

Last edited:
The entire purpose of an autopsy is to determine the cause. In his opinion, and there aren't many more qualified to give one, a minimum of 30% of those deaths were caused by the vaccine.

Do you really need rock-solid proof to admit that it's concerning? You didn't need proof of safety or efficacy before getting jabbed, did you? Did you need proof that all of the deaths attributed to Covid were actually caused by Covid?

What is the point you are trying to make?

I'm pretty sure he's saying that the vaccine is killing some people

Pointless. Some people can't be reached.

Frankly, I don't care if I'm viewed as a lunatic. It's important to me to do what little I can to help prepare people for what's coming.

The only reason that people lined up to participate in this global experiment is that they've been isolated and fearmongered 24/7 for a year and a half. It puts people in a vulnerable state and they're desperate for a solution. The truth is we didn't need a solution. Especially not a risky one. The solutions were there. Ivermectin with zinc is proven to be safe and almost 100% effective at treating Covid if used correctly and early enough. It's one of the easiest infections to treat if treated within the first few days, but can become very dangerous if untreated for over a week.

The NIH treatment guideline is to not treat Covid unless you're in the hospital and oxygen level is below 92. That's a policy for disaster. It's not consistent with any of the literature or common sense.
The vast majority of deaths could have been prevented just by taking a sensible approach.

Aside from the acute dangers of the vaccines, we have to worry about sub acute dangers too. ADE is a major concern. It killed the animals in trials. There was a period of immunity followed by a hyperinflammatory state in which they were killed by their own immune systems when reinfected. And there's evidence of titres that show it's already happening around the world. Wouldn't it have been sensible to rule out the possibility of this happening in humans before deploying it globally and mandating it? It wasn't done. We're the experiment. And now Fauci is talking about injecting babies.

It's become clear over the last two years that public health is not the priority of our health officials. Just about everything they've recommended since day one is backwards. Whether it's incompetence or corruption, it doesn't matter. Bottom line is that we have to fend for ourselves.

People need to quit falling for the lies about Ivermectin, HCQ, zinc, etc (did the Rolling Stone article not make it obvious enough?). Those are the solutions. Among others. Zinc is most important. The main function of ivermectin, hcq, quercetin etc is to get zinc into the cells. Anyone who's taken the vaccine needs to swallow their pride and start implementing some of these protocols.

Pointless. Some people can't be reached.

Frankly, I don't care if I'm viewed as a lunatic. It's important to me to do what little I can to help prepare people for what's coming.

The only reason that people lined up to participate in this global experiment is that they've been isolated and fearmongered 24/7 for a year and a half. It puts people in a vulnerable state and they're desperate for a solution. The truth is we didn't need a solution. Especially not a risky one. The solutions were there. Ivermectin with zinc is proven to be safe and almost 100% effective at treating Covid if used correctly and early enough. It's one of the easiest infections to treat if treated within the first few days, but can become very dangerous if untreated for over a week.

The NIH treatment guideline is to not treat Covid unless you're in the hospital and oxygen level is below 92. That's a policy for disaster. It's not consistent with any of the literature or common sense.
The vast majority of deaths could have been prevented just by taking a sensible approach.

Aside from the acute dangers of the vaccines, we have to worry about sub acute dangers too. ADE is a major concern. It killed the animals in trials. There was a period of immunity followed by a hyperinflammatory state in which they were killed by their own immune systems when reinfected. And there's evidence of titres that show it's already happening around the world. Wouldn't it have been sensible to rule out the possibility of this happening in humans before deploying it globally and mandating it? It wasn't done. We're the experiment. And now Fauci is talking about injecting babies.

It's become clear over the last two years that public health is not the priority of our health officials. Just about everything they've recommended since day one is backwards. Whether it's incompetence or corruption, it doesn't matter. Bottom line is that we have to fend for ourselves.

People need to quit falling for the lies about Ivermectin, HCQ, zinc, etc (did the Rolling Stone article not make it obvious enough?). Those are the solutions. Among others. Zinc is most important. The main function of ivermectin, hcq, quercetin etc is to get zinc into the cells. Anyone who's taken the vaccine needs to swallow their pride and start implementing some of these protocols.
And if your doctor and only chance for care wont prescribe Ivermectin or HQ. No offense and I give you credit, but the facts are that the vaccine kept folks out of the hospital with minor symptoms, compared to the unvaccinated who suffered the most, including myself.

And if your doctor and only chance for care wont prescribe Ivermectin or HQ. No offense and I give you credit, but the facts are that the vaccine kept folks out of the hospital with minor symptoms, compared to the unvaccinated who suffered the most, including myself.
That's a fact? Prove it.

You do realize that "unvaccinated" often includes people who have had 1 or even 2 jabs, right?

What's happening now is beside the point anyway. The biggest concern is ADE. There's no specific timetable for that. The animals in trials all had a period of immunity before dropping dead.

You were singing the praises of Ivermectin recently and claimed that it quickly improved your condition. Weird that you suddenly reversed your opinion about the vaccines.

There are ways to get Ivermectin or HCQ. And even if it were impossible, quercetin and other supplements have a similar function.

That's a fact? Prove it.

You do realize that "unvaccinated" often includes people who have had 1 or even 2 jabs, right?

What's happening now is beside the point anyway. The biggest concern is ADE. There's no specific timetable for that. The animals in trials all had a period of immunity before dropping dead.

You were singing the praises of Ivermectin recently and claimed that it quickly improved your condition. Weird that you suddenly reversed your opinion about the vaccines.

There are ways to get Ivermectin or HCQ. And even if it were impossible, quercetin and other supplements have a similar function.
Reversed my opinion because of actual physical facts and life experiences. Yep. Ivermectin worked for me. Wish I had it two weeks earlier. But the facts are that people who I know who had the vaccination and got COVID at the same time as me recovered in 3-4 days with mild symptoms, while I lost the whole month of August to COVID.

Real facts. So now I am the most immune of anyone. One jab, second one this weekend and had COVID.

And btw, IMO, you manipulate facts to fit your narrative just like others on the opposite side of the argument. Use real life to form your opinions.

The fact that ExitFlagger thinks pushing his misinformation is helpful rather than dangerous is the really puzzling thing for me.

The fact that ExitFlagger thinks pushing his misinformation is helpful rather than dangerous is the really puzzling thing for me.
fauci-this-is-a-cat-239x300.jpeg

Reversed my opinion because of actual physical facts and life experiences. Yep. Ivermectin worked for me. Wish I had it two weeks earlier. But the facts are that people who I know who had the vaccination and got COVID at the same time as me recovered in 3-4 days with mild symptoms, while I lost the whole month of August to COVID.

Real facts. So now I am the most immune of anyone. One jab, second one this weekend and had COVID.

And btw, IMO, you manipulate facts to fit your narrative just like others on the opposite side of the argument. Use real life to form your opinions.

Ha. Right. I've posted plenty of "real facts." But you'll believe what you want to believe. None of you will ever admit you may have made the wrong choice.

Your experiences aren't the same as someone else's. My wife had no symptoms except fatigue and she lost her smell and taste. I had mild symptoms for less than 3 days. All before the vaccine. My brother was hospitalized for almost two weeks and he was vaccinated. So your overall point may end up being valid, but not because of your own experience. Over 80% of covid positives are asymptomatic before the vaccine. So...

Your experiences aren't the same as someone else's. My wife had no symptoms except fatigue and she lost her smell and taste. I had mild symptoms for less than 3 days. All before the vaccine. My brother was hospitalized for almost two weeks and he was vaccinated. So your overall point may end up being valid, but not because of your own experience. Over 80% of covid positives are asymptomatic before the vaccine. So...
I am quite aware that my experiences are not like others. I do however, base decisions on life lessons learned in my orbit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT