ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
They rank 10th in the US in deaths per 100k. Good to see them moving the right direction they have had cases drop something like 7 or 8 weeks in a row.

I don't follow it as much with college football back and the NFL. I've been training new employees for a few weeks too. I do stop by to bump and read these Wiggins Kyrie Potato threads because over half of y'all are straight crazy and make me laugh. Those dudes on the football board are a trip too.

I will still pour my colt 45 on the curb when I want for my dead homies.

Nearly 2k people are dying per day from COVID that puts COVID #2 in leading cause of deaths in 'Merica. I know, I know... fatties. Old geezers, etc. Pre-ex conditions, all that. Not blaming it all on Ron D down south. I just noticed that massive spike a few months ago. Lots of people chipping in and showing they are pro COVID, it wasn't just Ron D. D? D who? Deeeeeeez nuts.

The problem is that we want to make political points with a worldwide pandemic that doesn't care about politics. It's popular to hate republican leaders, so we take a state like Florida who is governed by the left's favorite whipping boy and we sensationalize the pandemic to make it seem like it is the governor's fault because he decided that the mandates were taking a bigger toll on its citizens than the actual virus. He decided that science didn't justify useless mask mandates and left it up to the populace to decide for themselves whether or not to mask up. Oh the horror, adults being allowed to make their own choices.

On top of that, so many people refuse to look at the facts objectively. You point out that Florida ranks 10th in deaths per 100k. Do you think that is a negative mark? Because they rank 3rd in population and more importantly they rank 2nd (only Maine by .1 per 100k is ahead of them) with 65+ per 100k. The most at risk demographic. There are 25 cities in Florida that have over 100,000 residents. I would say when you consider all the facts, it is a good argument that DeSantis did a good job balancing the social and economical policies with handling the pandemic.

You said you don't blame DeSantis, and I will take your word for it. But you sure loved posting all the articles that did blame him during the surge. Figured I'd post the data that shows they are on the right path. I remember after NY started seeing improvements, their governor wrote a book about how he kicked covid's ass and people ate it up.

The problem is that we want to make political points with a worldwide pandemic that doesn't care about politics. It's popular to hate republican leaders, so we take a state like Florida who is governed by the left's favorite whipping boy and we sensationalize the pandemic to make it seem like it is the governor's fault because he decided that the mandates were taking a bigger toll on its citizens than the actual virus. He decided that science didn't justify useless mask mandates and left it up to the populace to decide for themselves whether or not to mask up. Oh the horror, adults being allowed to make their own choices.

On top of that, so many people refuse to look at the facts objectively. You point out that Florida ranks 10th in deaths per 100k. Do you think that is a negative mark? Because they rank 3rd in population and more importantly they rank 2nd (only Maine by .1 per 100k is ahead of them) with 65+ per 100k. The most at risk demographic. There are 25 cities in Florida that have over 100,000 residents. I would say when you consider all the facts, it is a good argument that DeSantis did a good job balancing the social and economical policies with handling the pandemic.

You said you don't blame DeSantis, and I will take your word for it. But you sure loved posting all the articles that did blame him during the surge. Figured I'd post the data that shows they are on the right path. I remember after NY started seeing improvements, their governor wrote a book about how he kicked covid's ass and people ate it up.

DeSantis was one of the most popular Govs in the country PRE-COVID. I believe the dude served some time in the military he deserves respect. His approval rating tanked, and Ipartiedwithhopgood did not vote in any of those polls. If you wanna get after those people for being fickle fine, but let's not take it out on Ipartiedwithhopgood. His approval rating is coming from people in FLA, not my sexy ass.

It is true I won't lie dawg, I hammered this thread with FLA info because damn they were dropping dead down there dude it's not like I was lying. They owned COVID for more than a minute. We can just disagree on his handling on COVID. It's okay to disagree. The dude did a straight up shitty job with it. Those people that died are still dead. Or maybe they were reincarnated as Bills fans. I see those Mfers everywhere lately.

Ipartiedwithhopgood lives in a house of love. When I open up doors over here fumes of romance filter in and out of all rooms. It's hypnotizing. It's like sexy time 24/7 ova here.

COVID is still #2 cause of death. So I don't think anybody is winning whatever the #'s they bring.

My man.

Full Potato > Wiggins
Full Potato > Kyrie

DeSantis was one of the most popular Govs in the country PRE-COVID. I believe the dude served some time in the military he deserves respect. His approval rating tanked, and Ipartiedwithhopgood did not vote in any of those polls. If you wanna get after those people for being fickle fine, but let's not take it out on Ipartiedwithhopgood. His approval rating is coming from people in FLA, not my sexy ass.

It is true I won't lie dawg, I hammered this thread with FLA info because damn they were dropping dead down there dude it's not like I was lying. They owned COVID for more than a minute. We can just disagree on his handling on COVID. It's okay to disagree. The dude did a straight up shitty job with it. Those people that died are still dead. Or maybe they were reincarnated as Bills fans. I see those Mfers everywhere lately.

Ipartiedwithhopgood lives in a house of love. When I open up doors over here fumes of romance filter in and out of all rooms. It's hypnotizing. It's like sexy time 24/7 ova here.

COVID is still #2 cause of death. So I don't think anybody is winning whatever the #'s they bring.

My man.

Full Potato > Wiggins
Full Potato > Kyrie

As Brooky would say “where on this doll did Desantis touch you?”

Reactions: GhostOf301
I can't help but notice that no one is posting about Florida anymore. Wonder why.

looks like deathsantis killed everyone.

I’m guessing this came from Florida.

F04-C11-BA-0-A3-B-44-B9-9275-AFAED5145-EF2.png

My man.

Full Potato > Wiggins
Full Potato > Kyrie
This is a bit of a weird response. I am not taking anything out on you. As far as I was aware, we were simply having a conversation.

But. Because there's always a but. You went from "not blaming" to blaming DeSantis. Yes, people were dying. That's indisputable. But again, you are completely ignoring all of the circumstances surrounding the reason why Florida was hit hard. DeSantis allowed people to make their own decisions while also encouraging his citizens to get the vaccine without mandating it. Every single person knows the risks. Covid isn't going anywhere. People are dying because of covid, not because of policy. Florida (again) has the 3rd most permanent residents of any state in the country. Add the millions of people who flock there every year, including a large number of politicians who criticize DeSantis for political reasons. Also add the fact that Florida, just like last year, got hit in the summer because one, it's tourist season and two, it is the time of year in Florida where more people congregate indoors to escape the heat and humidity. So he has a choice, let his citizens live their lives without government rule while knowing the risks. Or shut his state down and still have covid deaths added to the financial and social depression.

The writing is on the wall, btw. Pennsylvania has 3x the active cases than this time last year, NY has double the active cases. Other populated states are seeing increases as well. Let's see how much blame their governors get in December and January when they see their surges.

I’m guessing this came from Florida.

F04-C11-BA-0-A3-B-44-B9-9275-AFAED5145-EF2.png
Oh, I know Florida is white trash. There is a back and forth battle between them and Ohio. I am just looking for fair coverage based on every single fact available. Not just cherry picked stats designed to make someone look back.

You went from "not blaming" to blaming DeSantis. Yes, people were dying. That's indisputable. But again, you are completely ignoring all of the circumstances surrounding the reason why Florida was hit hard. DeSantis allowed people to make their own decisions while also encouraging his citizens to get the vaccine without mandating it. Every single person knows the risks.
Merchandising "Don't Fauci my Florida" doesn't put out a "let's get that vaccine" message. It sends a message to his constituents that the poster child for getting the vaccine (Fauci) is trash and a threat to your life and your free dumbs. I'm not pro Fauci, not trying to go down a rabbit hole about that guy. But making him public enemy #1 automatically pushes minions to do the exact opposite of whatever Fauci is pushing. And one thing Fauci is for sure pushing is getting vaccinated. Maybe a better message would be telling people why he chose to get vaccinated himself, instead of trashing Fauci?

I can point to things like that and say he did a shitty job with COVID but also not put the blame entirely on the guy's shoulders. When the Jets lose games there's blame to go around. Ultimately we agree man, we are just taking a different path getting there. People are making bad decisions. I'm just saying if I see a dude trying to jump off the roof of a 20 story building I try to stop him, not push him over the edge, or turn around and walk away and say, "Well man it's your body your choice. There's stairs we can walk down but if you'd rather just jump do you."

I'm aware FLA has old people, they have visitors bringing that rona into their towns, they have issues unlike other states in many ways.

Now,. I'd argue, if I felt like taking a deep dive, and writing novels every post.... But for one second I will and say, if we KNOW FLA has all of these additional challenges, then it is probably a good idea to take a more hands on approach to fighting COVID since the population is more susceptible to COVID than others?

Tom Brady doesn't need a pre game pep talk, but Zach Wilson does.?

It's whatever. I've always said and still do, people can do what they want, not a fan of mandates. But if businesses want to apply mandates to be an employee or use their products, they should be allowed to do it. Less government telling business what to do - yep see we are agreeing on sh!t some more the closer we look.

Man you are a fun read and I did not intend to debate for sure you bring some good angles in all these threads.

It is time to start drinking homie.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Merchandising "Don't Fauci my Florida" doesn't put out a "let's get that vaccine" message. It sends a message to his constituents that the poster child for getting the vaccine (Fauci) is trash and a threat to your life and your free dumbs. I'm not pro Fauci, not trying to go down a rabbit hole about that guy. But making him public enemy #1 automatically pushes minions to do the exact opposite of whatever Fauci is pushing. And one thing Fauci is for sure pushing is getting vaccinated. Maybe a better message would be telling people why he chose to get vaccinated himself, instead of trashing Fauci?

I can point to things like that and say he did a shitty job with COVID but also not put the blame entirely on the guy's shoulders. When the Jets lose games there's blame to go around. Ultimately we agree man, we are just taking a different path getting there. People are making bad decisions. I'm just saying if I see a dude trying to jump off the roof of a 20 story building I try to stop him, not push him over the edge, or turn around and walk away and say, "Well man it's your body your choice. There's stairs we can walk down but if you'd rather just jump do you."

I'm aware FLA has old people, they have visitors bringing that rona into their towns, they have issues unlike other states in many ways.

Now,. I'd argue, if I felt like taking a deep dive, and writing novels every post.... But for one second I will and say, if we KNOW FLA has all of these additional challenges, then it is probably a good idea to take a more hands on approach to fighting COVID since the population is more susceptible to COVID than others?

Tom Brady doesn't need a pre game pep talk, but Zach Wilson does.?

It's whatever. I've always said and still do, people can do what they want, not a fan of mandates. But if businesses want to apply mandates to be an employee or use their products, they should be allowed to do it. Less government telling business what to do - yep see we are agreeing on sh!t some more the closer we look.

Man you are a fun read and I did not intend to debate for sure you bring some good angles in all these threads.

It is time to start drinking homie.
7:07 AM Saturday morning and it's time to start drinking, I love it. 🤣

7:07 AM Saturday morning and it's time to start drinking, I love it. 🤣
Bro Saturday is the day. I am up most days at 430. The wife is cool with it knock out some chores and have a few. I normally shut it down after dinner. Kick it in high gear with Gus Johnson then start to fade and put Danielson on mute to cap it off. As long as I don't piss myself it's all good.

Now,. I'd argue, if I felt like taking a deep dive, and writing novels every post.... But for one second I will and say, if we KNOW FLA has all of these additional challenges, then it is probably a good idea to take a more hands on approach.

Thing is, he did take a hands on approach. He weighed the consequences of covid vs the consequences of mandating against covid. Covid is going to be around no matter who your governor is. Do you live your life hiding from covid, or do you prepare yourself to survive covid? Fact is, the overwhelming majority of the populace is at minimal risk of death.

Bro Saturday is the day. I am up most days at 430. The wife is cool with it knock out some chores and have a few. I normally shut it down after dinner. Kick it in high gear with Gus Johnson then start to fade and put Danielson on mute to cap it off. As long as I don't piss myself it's all good.
It's all good, I work a 12 hour swing, days I am up at 2:30 AM, nights I get up at 2:30 PM. So when I am off, unless I have doctors appointment or something planned, my old butt is still asleep at 7 AM.
I just thought it was awesome, it made me laugh. 👍 😎

Also, I love reading you guys posts, no matter what it is, to me it's great entertainment, and I mean that in a good way. Sometimes when it gets controversial it becomes better entertainment. 😉

Fact is, the overwhelming majority of the populace is at minimal risk of death.
It's the #2 cause of death in the US and the deaths are preventable.

Pushing 725k since it strolled through not that long ago. If this virus was way down the list and that "Fact" death count was waaaaay down I'd agree with you. But since it is not....

In the mood to wait in line at the grocery behind 725k people? It's not that many. Meet you there homie. Or, maybe you can count to 725k out loud every time you log on here before you post.

I'll start for you.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Now you go.

We aren't talking about farts in a month. We talking dead people. Body bags. It's not a video game where you can go get that 725k back or some shit.

They dead.

I think we've covered it. You think merchandising Don't Fauci my Florida is a positive vaccination message and 725k of something isn't a lot. I disagree.

You got the vaccine. So did I. We doin' our thing. So who cares.

I'm just waiting for Exit Flagger's next link.

On to the next.

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986

Pushing 725k since it strolled through not that long ago. If this virus was way down the list and that "Fact" death count was waaaaay down I'd agree with you. But since it is not....

In the mood to wait in line at the grocery behind 725k people? It's not that many. Meet you there homie. Or, maybe you can count to 725k out loud every time you log on here before you post.

I'll start for you.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Now you go.

We aren't talking about farts in a month. We talking dead people. Body bags. It's not a video game where you can go get that 725k back or some shit.

They dead.

I think we've covered it. You think merchandising Don't Fauci my Florida is a positive vaccination message and 725k of something isn't a lot. I disagree.

On to the next.
I am not sure how to respond to some of this. That aside, yes a lot of people have died because of covid. That doesn't change the fact that it is not deadly to the overwhelming majority of the populace. I am also not trying to downplay the seriousness of the virus. You avoided the question, though. Do you live your life hiding from a virus that will always be around, or do you prepare yourself to survive the virus?

To the, "don't Fauci my Florida", I never once claimed that it was a positive vaccine message. You brought it up as a rebuttal to my statement that DeSantis encouraged the vaccine. Which he absolutely has, early and often. The don't Fauci my Florida is not an anti vaccine message. It is an anti unelected bureaucrat influencing government intervention his citizens' choices regarding their health. I absolutely encourage people to wear deodorant, but I in no way support the government mandating it. Somewhere along those lines.

Anyways, I have no issues with your opinions. Our biggest disagreement, I believe, is that DeSantis did anywhere near as bad handling the pandemic as the media has portrayed. You think the numbers show something different than what I see. And thats fine. A state with so many elements that go against surviving covid and yet is 10th in deaths per 100k without the crippling government interventions, you'd think that would show that he made the right decisions by allowing people to live their lives and make their own decisions. Especially when so many of the states ahead of Florida in deaths per 100k were big time lockdown states.

Flagger still thinks the vaccines are killing people.

The Full Potato thread is a good place for him.

I'll start for you.

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Now you go.

They dead.

On to the next.
How are the deaths preventable? Masks, the vaccine, quarantining, six feet apart for what, herd immunity and a bunch of other bull shit, almost 2 years now and there are still people dying. People with the vaccine are dying. People in their 30's are dying. We now require 3 shots and pretty soon 4 shots. Man, live your life. If you are scared of the unvaccinated and your vaccinated, you are a fool.

Flagger still thinks the vaccines are killing people.

The Full Potato thread is a good place for him.

You're right...40x more deaths in VAERS than for all vaccines combined last year. Just a coincidence, clearly.

Healthy teens and 20-somethings dying within days of their shots is purely coincidental too.

You're right...40x more deaths in VAERS than for all vaccines combined last year. Just a coincidence, clearly.

Healthy teens and 20-somethings dying within days of their shots is purely coincidental too.

“VAERS is a passive reporting system, which anybody can report to, which means there is no checking,” said Dr. Kawsar R. Talaat, the co-director for clinical research at the Institute for Vaccine Safety at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

“So you could have somebody with serious heart disease who’s had a bunch of different procedures recently who gets the vaccine and three weeks later dies of a heart attack,” she said. “But if they’re frail or have had serious heart disease there is no way to link that vaccine to the heart attack unless you do a population-wide study and that is not what VAERS is.”

Reactions: UL_1986
“VAERS is a passive reporting system, which anybody can report to, which means there is no checking,” said Dr. Kawsar R. Talaat, the co-director for clinical research at the Institute for Vaccine Safety at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

“So you could have somebody with serious heart disease who’s had a bunch of different procedures recently who gets the vaccine and three weeks later dies of a heart attack,” she said. “But if they’re frail or have had serious heart disease there is no way to link that vaccine to the heart attack unless you do a population-wide study and that is not what VAERS is.”

LOL. Bet you think you made a great point here.

How exactly does this address what I said?

How are the deaths preventable? Masks, the vaccine, quarantining, six feet apart for what, herd immunity and a bunch of other bull shit, almost 2 years now and there are still people dying. People with the vaccine are dying. People in their 30's are dying. We now require 3 shots and pretty soon 4 shots. Man, live your life. If you are scared of the unvaccinated and your vaccinated, you are a fool.
Dawg.

I said I'm doin' my thing ITT, on this page. Doin' my thing means living my life. To the fullest. I'm good. No hesitation to go out. If Dave Chappelle was in town I'd try to get a seat in the crowd. House parties, going to games if I got the time, getting exercise on the bike, going to the liquor store, family events, etc... I'm living it.

But while doin' all that, I can pour my Colt 45 on da curb for the dead people. They dead. Even for the anti-vac knuckleheads that did their own research, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Because it's sad. So I feel for 'em. The lives they lost, and the lives they left behind.

It's been a hell of a ride for GO-FUND-ME.

I do appreciate the pep talk. I'd run through a brick wall for you if you were my coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: brooky03
Oh, easy. Your numbers mean nothing in the context of deaths caused by vaccines.

Your turn
Vastly higher numbers than the norm mean nothing. Got it.

Studies have shown that about 1% of adverse reactions are reported to VAERS, in general.

Do you know anything about the process of filing a VAERS report? It's no quick and easy task and requires detailed data. There's also no save feature, so you can't walk away from it midstream or it'll log out and you have to start over. It also often fails to authenticate after it's submitted, erasing the whole thing. It's not exactly optimized for easy use.

There's no incentive to spend your time falsifying reports because there are major penalties for that.

Dismissing VAERS data as unreliable holds no water. The weak narrative that adverse reactions don't indicate causation holds no water either. Sure, no single report is proof that a vaccine caused a problem, but when there's thousands and thousands of reports of a given effect, that's a signal that there may be a link.

Dawg.

I said I'm doin' my thing ITT, on this page. Doin' my thing means living my life. To the fullest. I'm good. No hesitation to go out. If Dave Chappelle was in town I'd try to get a seat in the crowd. House parties, going to games if I got the time, getting exercise on the bike, going to the liquor store, family events, etc... I'm living it.

But while doin' all that, I can pour my Colt 45 on da curb for the dead people. They dead. Even for the anti-vac knuckleheads that did their own research, blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. Because it's sad. So I feel for 'em. The lives they lost, and the lives they left behind.

It's been a hell of a ride for GO-FUND-ME.

I do appreciate the pep talk. I'd run through a brick wall for you if you were my coach.

“If Dave Chappelle was in town I'd try to get a seat in the crowd. House parties, going to games if I got the time, getting exercise on the bike, going to the liquor store, family events, etc... I'm living it.”

Shame on you 725k dead and you’re still not interested in social distancing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT