ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
I'm just trying to picture a world where people like Baracus are right, and the government is intentionally hurting citizens with this vaccine. How much chaos that would actually cause once people realized what was happening. Doesn't seem logical at all.

I'm just trying to picture a world where people like Baracus are right, and the government is intentionally hurting citizens with this vaccine. How much chaos that would actually cause once people realized what was happening. Doesn't seem logical at all.
I haven't said that they're intentionally poisoning people. What they are doing is attempting to force everyone but their chosen few to participate in the largest clinical trial in history. With zero transparency about the risks involved.

Reactions: Villian07
I haven't said that they're intentionally poisoning people. What they are doing is attempting to force everyone but their chosen few to participate in the largest clinical trial in history. With zero transparency about the risks involved.
Still, just hard for me to believe. Do you personally believe the vaccine helps? Hurts? Or doesn't really do much of anything?

Lets just say you are correct and that the government and our healthcare system know nothing about potential risks of the vaccine. Worse case scenario, everyone that got the vax declined in health in some way compared to those who didn't get the vax. You really think the government would take that risk? No one would ever trust them again. The whole premise behind your argument is that people follow the government no matter what. If a bunch of us get sick because of that shot, you still think that would be the case?

Still, just hard for me to believe. Do you personally believe the vaccine helps? Hurts? Or doesn't really do much of anything?

Lets just say you are correct and that the government and our healthcare system know nothing about potential risks of the vaccine. Worse case scenario, everyone that got the vax declined in health in some way compared to those who didn't get the vax. You really think the government would take that risk? No one would ever trust them again. The whole premise behind your argument is that people follow the government no matter what. If a bunch of us get sick because of that shot, you still think that would be the case?
He's not wrong about a lot of the things he brings up. There are a lot of questions surrounding this vaccine. Enough, IMO, to not make it mandatory for anyone who doesn't want to get it. He's absolutely right about the lack of transparency. The vaccine went from 95% effective against contacting the virus to, it keeps you from having the most severe cases. Which cannot be proven as most people with or without the vaccine don't get the most severe cases as it is.
When it looked like the vaccine was absolutely working and cases were down, it was the same time cases were down last year without the vaccine. And the same time this year, with almost two thirds of the country vaccinated, it spiked and it was worse this year. I got the vaccine, so clearly I am not an anti vaxxer. But there are too many questions not being asked and answered and anyone who trusts the government to be honest is naive.

Something that should make us all pause, is the number of medical professionals not getting the vaccine. I saw that France is canceling 30% of elected procedures because doctors are quitting due to mandatory vaccines and there's nobody to replace them. It's only a matter of time before you see that in this country. Like I said yesterday, our hospital is severely understaffed with nurses having to take on 20-25 patients a piece. Because of the mandatory vaccine. It's enough to at least make us think. Or should be.

He's not wrong about a lot of the things he brings up. There are a lot of questions surrounding this vaccine. Enough, IMO, to not make it mandatory for anyone who doesn't want to get it. He's absolutely right about the lack of transparency. The vaccine went from 95% effective against contacting the virus to, it keeps you from having the most severe cases. Which cannot be proven as most people with or without the vaccine don't get the most severe cases as it is.
When it looked like the vaccine was absolutely working and cases were down, it was the same time cases were down last year without the vaccine. And the same time this year, with almost two thirds of the country vaccinated, it spiked and it was worse this year. I got the vaccine, so clearly I am not an anti vaxxer. But there are too many questions not being asked and answered and anyone who trusts the government to be honest is naive.

Something that should make us all pause, is the number of medical professionals not getting the vaccine. I saw that France is canceling 30% of elected procedures because doctors are quitting due to mandatory vaccines and there's nobody to replace them. It's only a matter of time before you see that in this country. Like I said yesterday, our hospital is severely understaffed with nurses having to take on 20-25 patients a piece. Because of the mandatory vaccine. It's enough to at least make us think. Or should be.
I don't disagree with your post by any means, and I haven't told Baracus he was wrong one time. I'm just trying to understand where he's coming from. I have completely gotten over the numbers game with this vaccine. One site says it helps, another says it does nothing. I'm over it. At this point, I'm focused on why people are questioning whether the government is actually trying to help people or not.

I don't trust them with everything, you said it, anyone who does is a wacko. But I DO trust them to have a medicine that is actually helpful for something like this. I'll ask again, what benefit would our government and healthcare get from this vaccine not working? People like Baracus insist that the government is trying to control us (don't necessarily disagree big picture) but there would be no one left to control if the vaccine does more harm than good. The jury would be out.

I'll ask again, what benefit would our government and healthcare get from this vaccine not working?

IMO. This os where transparency is the biggest problem. I don't think there is a benefit for either from the vaccine not working. But there are major ramifications for them to push the vaccine on the public and it fail to work. Do we just trust that the government, at this juncture, would tell us that the vaccine is not near as effective as first believed? That's not what they've ever done before.

Truth is, vaccines have never been effective against any coronavirus before. We still don't have an effective prevention for the common cold and they've been researching that for over 70 years.

Bc of $$$$$ they want the appearance of having this under control with the vaccine so the economy will continue to strive and their stock portfolios wont tank like they did in march 2020.

Yeah, sadly, I do. If a lot of people get sick and/or die in the future, it will simply be blamed on the latest variant.

Pharma and other powerful influences are running the show. They have huge influence over the CDC, FDA, WHO and the media/Big Tech. Do you really expect any transparency?

I think the risks are far greater than any potential benefit. Especially for anyone young and healthy. I also think that natural immunity is far superior protection, and that the vaccines are contributing to the spread of variants.

Anyone who dies within the first 14 days after injection is counted as an unvaccinated death, which both inflates the unvaccinated death total and also hides the dangers of the shots, because almost all the deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks.

Plus, the CDC has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold of 40, which has been known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less.

Then factor in that you still have hospitals reporting a lot of non-Covid related illnesses as Covid.

Add it all up and you have the false "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative. If it's already happening, there's no reason to think it won't continue simply because more people get sick.

What needs to be talked about is taking vitamins, taking better care of our bodies and treatment for covid. IMO treatments are more important to improve than a vaccine.

IMO. This os where transparency is the biggest problem. I don't think there is a benefit for either from the vaccine not working. But there are major ramifications for them to push the vaccine on the public and it fail to work. Do we just trust that the government, at this juncture, would tell us that the vaccine is not near as effective as first believed? That's not what they've ever done before.

Truth is, vaccines have never been effective against any coronavirus before. We still don't have an effective prevention for the common cold and they've been researching that for over 70 years.
They have no one to blame but themselves if they push the vaccine and it doesn't work. And you will have a huge portion of the population that will never take them seriously again, regardless of what kind of emergency situation we are in.

That is ultimately why I feel like they wouldn't push as hard as they are if they felt like it wasn't working. At least helping.

Bc of $$$$$ they want the appearance of having this under control with the vaccine so the economy will continue to strive and their stock portfolios wont tank like they did in march 2020.
So when a bunch of people get sick or die because they got vaxed, how exactly would that come off as having this under control? We could get into the media spin of it but that's an entirely different road to go down.

Yeah, sadly, I do. If a lot of people get sick and/or die in the future, it will simply be blamed on the latest variant.

Pharma and other powerful influences are running the show. They have huge influence over the CDC, FDA, WHO and the media/Big Tech. Do you really expect any transparency?

I think the risks are far greater than any potential benefit. Especially for anyone young and healthy. I also think that natural immunity is far superior protection, and that the vaccines are contributing to the spread of variants.

Anyone who dies within the first 14 days after injection is counted as an unvaccinated death, which both inflates the unvaccinated death total and also hides the dangers of the shots, because almost all the deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks.

Plus, the CDC has two different sets of testing guidelines — one for vaccinated patients and another for unvaccinated. If you’re unvaccinated, CDC guidance says to use a cycle threshold of 40, which has been known to result in false positives. If you’re vaccinated, they recommend using a CT of 28 or less.

Then factor in that you still have hospitals reporting a lot of non-Covid related illnesses as Covid.

Add it all up and you have the false "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative. If it's already happening, there's no reason to think it won't continue simply because more people get sick.
You have obviously put in some work on this and I won't try to argue against anything you said. I have no problems with it.

All I can say is that, if this whole vaccine thing ends up being a scam or whatever, I would hope that people would learn from it. But you can't fix stupid. In reality, the only real information we can go by is what people around you are going through. Personal experiences. The media is so far gone at this point, you can't get anything reliable from them.

In a relatively short amount of time, a few years, we should know the impacts of the vaccine. Negative and positive. I am hoping they show positive.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
They have no one to blame but themselves if they push the vaccine and it doesn't work. And you will have a huge portion of the population that will never take them seriously again, regardless of what kind of emergency situation we are in.

That is ultimately why I feel like they wouldn't push as hard as they are if they felt like it wasn't working. At least helping.
We haven't had enough time to see how effective the vaccines are. We have seen enough to question their effectiveness, however. Which is why the government is being irresponsible by forcing businesses to mandate the vaccine. It's available for anyone who wants it, two thirds of the country has it and we'll see in time how effective it is. We're not arguing against the vaccine, at least I am not. We're arguing against it being forced onto people who choose not to get it for whatever reason they choose. We already have an employment crisis in the service industry, guess what happens when other industries start seeing shortage in staff? Covid will no longer be our biggest health concern, I can tell you that. Look what's happening across the world. There are millions of people in the streets across the world protesting vaccine mandates and passports. This will soon be what it looks like here.

Also. Not trying to be a pain in the ass about it. But the same government that tells YOU to get the vaccine doesn't require it for its own people. The same companies that created the vaccine don't require their employees to get it, in fact the majority of their employees don't have the vaccine. Hollywood, exempt. And looky here.

Healthcare worried about mandating vaccines because DOCTORS will quit. Yet we're supposed to just be good little bitches and comply.

We haven't had enough time to see how effective the vaccines are. We have seen enough to question their effectiveness, however. Which is why the government is being irresponsible by forcing businesses to mandate the vaccine. It's available for anyone who wants it, two thirds of the country has it and we'll see in time how effective it is. We're not arguing against the vaccine, at least I am not. We're arguing against it being forced onto people who choose not to get it for whatever reason they choose. We already have an employment crisis in the service industry, guess what happens when other industries start seeing shortage in staff? Covid will no longer be our biggest health concern, I can tell you that. Look what's happening across the world. There are millions of people in the streets across the world protesting vaccine mandates and passports. This will soon be what it looks like here.
Yea, I don't think there should be any kind of mandate or anything. I agree with you guys on that.

I haven't followed COVID lately, honestly it's just too depressing really. Sports in high gear my wife doesn't nag too much life is good. I think there are probably POVs that support any opinion on it. It sounds like you guys are saying you're not sure about the vax because it doesn't prevent people from getting COVID. I guess I'm looking at it from a different angle. All that said I still say people shouldn't be forced into a vax I said that a long time ago haven't changed my mind on it. I don't think a vax should be mandatory. Just kicking some tires around today.

Sorry for my sh!t copy paste skills on an article I linked

From June through August 2021, preventable COVID-19 hospitalizations among unvaccinated adults cost over $5 Billion

Based on approximately 530,000 hospital admissions with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in June-August 2021, we estimate 98.6% of hospital admissions with COVID-19 during this period were among unvaccinated people

Over 280,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations could have been prevented by vaccination between June to August 2021​

What needs to be talked about is taking vitamins, taking better care of our bodies and treatment for covid. IMO treatments are more important to improve than a vaccine.
I mean no doubt not to go into the fat shaming but yeah, our educators are failing the population not pushing for healthy lifestyle classes mandatory. Ease people into it in like, 6th-8th grade, and gradually up the information on risks into HS curriculum.

Some people have no idea how bad butter is for them.

I haven't followed COVID lately, honestly it's just too depressing really. Sports in high gear my wife doesn't nag too much life is good. I think there are probably POVs that support any opinion on it. It sounds like you guys are saying you're not sure about the vax because it doesn't prevent people from getting COVID. I guess I'm looking at it from a different angle. All that said I still say people shouldn't be forced into a vax I said that a long time ago haven't changed my mind on it. I don't think a vax should be mandatory. Just kicking some tires around today.

Sorry for my sh!t copy paste skills on an article I linked

From June through August 2021, preventable COVID-19 hospitalizations among unvaccinated adults cost over $5 Billion

Based on approximately 530,000 hospital admissions with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in June-August 2021, we estimate 98.6% of hospital admissions with COVID-19 during this period were among unvaccinated people

Over 280,000 COVID-19 hospitalizations could have been prevented by vaccination between June to August 2021​

Again, you have to consider the definitions of "unvaccinated" and "vaccinated." Plus, the testing protocols for both, among other factors. There are many ways in which the data has been manipulated to create this narrative.

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole.

On March 18, Dr. Ryan Cole, a board-certified pathologist and owner and operator of a diagnostics lab, reported to the public in a video produced by Idaho state government’s “Capitol Clarity” project, that he is seeing a massive ‘uptick’ in various autoimmune diseases and cancers in patients who have been vaccinated....

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/id...ated-patients/

In other news, 8 out of the first 11 stories on CNN are about Donald J Trump.
It is unbelievable how many ugly bitches I see on tinder or bumble that have something to say about him still.

"Swipe left if you voted for Trump"

Or

"I get along best with people who hate Trump"

Dude isn't even president anymore and still taking up space in liberal skulls.

In other news, 8 out of the first 11 stories on CNN are about Donald J Trump.
cartoon-8.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don't really care what the government says about the vaccine. I know enough people who run hospitals and work in private healthcare on their own on top of the people I know who have contracted it who were and were not vaccinated to make what I think is a very solid decision. I have no issues if people want to skip it and take their chances though. It ain't my life.

I don't really have an issue with the administration pushing the vaccine just like I had no issue with Trump's administration pushing it. I do have an issue with mandates though. Biden is basically destroying any chance he has at reelection though so that should make most people happy.

I don't really care what the government says about the vaccine. I know enough people who run hospitals and work in private healthcare on their own on top of the people I know who have contracted it who were and were not vaccinated to make what I think is a very solid decision. I have no issues if people want to skip it and take their chances though. It ain't my life.

I don't really have an issue with the administration pushing the vaccine just like I had no issue with Trump's administration pushing it. I do have an issue with mandates though. Biden is basically destroying any chance he has at reelection though so that should make most people happy.

Does this concern you at all?

https://noqreport.com/2021/08/04/me...-autopsy-data-is-shocking-and-being-censored/

Dr. Peter Schirmacher is not just an average pathologist. The German doctor is world-renowned in his field, honored by The Pathologist as one of the 100 most influential in the world. He is the acting chairman of the German Society of Pathology, director of the Institute of Pathology at Heidelberg University Hospital, and president of the German Association for the Study of the Liver. Bottom line, this professor and doctor understands pathology like very few on the planet.

This is why it’s so perplexing that a bombshell report he released this week has been absolutely censored. Mainstream media won’t report on it and Big Tech has eliminated accounts who attempt to share it. Considering the incessant push towards universal vaccinations by government, academia, media, and Big Tech, it really shouldn’t be perplexing at all that his work is being quashed because it details mind-blowing data about the dangers of the so-called Covid “vaccines.”

In short, Dr. Schirmacher performed autopsies on 40 people who had died within two weeks of receiving a Covid jab. Of those, 30%-40% could be directly attributed to the “vaccines.” He is calling for more autopsies of those who die shortly after getting injected to see if his numbers pan out. But Germany has thus far been reluctant to act. Meanwhile, the report of this highly respected pathologist and pro-vaccine doctor is being suppressed.

Can't wait to be forced to take multiple doses of this stuff....

Here is a table of elevated adverse events that was extracted from the VAERS system. Anyone can replicate this table. The methodology is described starting on page 41 of this document. This is not a complete list. What this table shows is that this is the most deadly vaccine ever produced in modern times. Every cardio and neurological symptom we looked at was elevated. These events are consistent with the mechanism of action of the vaccines (causing a cytotoxic spike protein to be produced inside all organs). No vaccine in recent times has a breadth of impact as wide as these vaccines.

Thanks to the FDA and others, we’ll now be mandating these very deadly vaccines for all our kids.

In this chart, the numbers in the right hand column indicate the factor over “normal” that the symptom is elevated, so 473 means 473 times higher than the average annual reporting rate in VAERS over the past 5 years (from 2015-2019 for ages 20 to 60), The spelling matches the VAERS symptom spelling and the searches were done on the SYMPTOM field which is coded by HHS and not the reporter.

Symptom Incidence rate elevation over normal (X factor)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pulmonary embolism 473
Stroke 326
Deep vein thrombosis 264.3
Thrombosis 250.5
Fibrin D dimer increased 220.8
Appendicitis 145.5
Tinnitus 97.3
Cardiac arrest 75
Death 58.1
Parkinson’s disease 55
Slow speech 54.3
Aphasia (inability to talk) 52.3
Fatigue 50.9
Pericardial effusion 50.5
Headache 46.4
Chills 45.6
Pericarditis 44.9
Deafness 44.7
Myocarditis 43.2
Haemorrhage intracranial 42.5
Abortion Spontaneous 41.3
Cough 38.5
Bell’s Palsy 36.6
Paraesthesia 29.5
Blindness 29.1
Dyspnea (difficulty breathing) 28.4
Myalgia 28.4
Dysstasia (difficulty standing) 27.8
Seizure 27
Anaphylactic Reaction 21
Suicide 18.3
Speech disorder 17.2
Convulsion 16.3
Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) 16.3
Paralysis 16
Swelling 14.3
Diarrhoea 11.9
Neuropathy 11.2
Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome 11.1
Depression 8.9

http://www.skirsch.com/covid/VaccineFAQ.pdf

https://trialsitenews.com/a-new-low-for-the-fda/

Again, I have read many things like what you posted, read the rebuttals to some of it, and read just as much pro vaccine stuff as well. I'm very fortunate to know actual real living people who I know and trust and who I know for a fact aren't biased or persuaded in any way who have shared their opinion with me.

I guess my question back would be does it concern you that people who are not vaccinated are so much more likely to have severe issues with Covid. Because here at least that is without any question the case and I don't have to find any manipulated data or articles to support or refute it. It comes straight from the people dealing with it directly. I also know absolutely no one who has had any side effects (outside of feeling poopy for a little bit) and you would think out of the hundreds of people I know who have had it at least someone would have had one of these very prevalent side effects. There is little doubt there are some rare side effects. Almost anything you take into your body has those.

I respect the right of people to be skeptical though. I was skeptical myself so understand it. Like most things, it is a risk/reward deal in some ways. However, I don't really buy into conspiracy stuff and big brither is out to get you type stuff and it has served me well over the years. I've seen and heard many 'theories' and stories the media has hid from us come and go and most of it ends up being nonsense. I respect the right of people to believe it though.

I respect the views of both sides of the debate when it comes to vaccines. I will take a vaccine if it is safe. While recognizing that it is not safe for all. They typically are safe and more effective than not. I don't challenge the safety of this vaccine, though there are some issues worth considering. But I challenge the effectiveness of it. Which could be more dangerous than not having a vaccine in some ways. I also think that people who can show they have natural antibodies should not be required to be vaccinated as the natural immunity is far more superior to the vaccine. And studies out of Israel and Europe show that there is a good possibility that the vaccine weakens natural immunity. One stat that can't be proven but is used to be persuasive, is that the vaccine keeps you from having the most severe symptoms. There is absolutely no way to prove that, because like said before, most people don't have the most severe symptoms regardless. The fact that you contract the virus despite being vaccinated is the story here. The story that's behing ignored.

I respect the views of both sides of the debate when it comes to vaccines. I will take a vaccine if it is safe. While recognizing that it is not safe for all. They typically are safe and more effective than not. I don't challenge the safety of this vaccine, though there are some issues worth considering. But I challenge the effectiveness of it. Which could be more dangerous than not having a vaccine in some ways. I also think that people who can show they have natural antibodies should not be required to be vaccinated as the natural immunity is far more superior to the vaccine. And studies out of Israel and Europe show that there is a good possibility that the vaccine weakens natural immunity. One stat that can't be proven but is used to be persuasive, is that the vaccine keeps you from having the most severe symptoms. There is absolutely no way to prove that, because like said before, most people don't have the most severe symptoms regardless. The fact that you contract the virus despite being vaccinated is the story here. The story that's behing ignored.
It does seem that more unvaccinated patients are having a far worse go in the resurgence. I don’t care for any political side to any of this. It makes me cringe tbh.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Things I have seen have convinced me that the vaccine really helps in terms of severity. However, certainly get not everyone agrees there. I don't think in any scenario anyone should be forced to get it though.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
I don't know how it is being portrayed really. I try not to pay a lot of attention to that. I have no idea the left lies and frames it in the way they want though. I'm also not that concerned with getting it, though my wife did a few weeks ago and neither me nor my kids got it. That was cool and all but am not that worried either way. I do know that here healthy unvaccinated people are getting more sick and vaccinated people just seem to feel kind of bad for a few days. Again, that is among people I know and know of but that is still a lot of people. I also know that at two hospitals here the numbers there are primarily unvaccinated. Could be just coincidence but I don't personally feel it is.

Things I have seen have convinced me that the vaccine really helps in terms of severity. However, certainly get not everyone agrees there. I don't think in any scenario anyone should be forced to get it though.
How? Where is the proof that a vaccinated person who contracted covid was better off than had they not been vaccinated? There is no proof. Most people don't have severe symptoms. I respect that you don't agree with mandates, but I am curious about how you believe that vaccinated people sick with covid are better off than non vaccinated people sick with covid.

ADVERTISEMENT