ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Bud I am really proud of you for your service, and you deserve the above bolded statement, that's awesome.
I work under a General Agreement, (Union) so some things may be different on the sick leave, we don't get anything for unused when we retire, but if other parts of the Government do, I am happy for them, that's awesome. It's like you are getting a payment for being an employee that came to work instead of burning it as you got it, and REDASS leave is very tempting at times. 🤣
Thanks, I appreciate it! I def burn up my sick leave too. In fact, I have more annual leave right now than I do sick. I think I have right around 200 hours of sick leave. 😆 Working mostly from home (except when I'm in the field) since the pandemic started I have been able to save up a bunch of leave though. So that has been nice.

Reactions: cdbearde
Interestingly, US postal workers are exempt from the mandate which applies to "all" federal employees. If Biden was truly worried about super spreaders, he'd vaccinate postal workers first.

Clearly, powerful unions instrumental in keeping Democrats in power>>>"the science."

This is a prime example of why, even though I'm not a member of either party, I despise the Democratic Party more. They're unwitting accomplices to practically every globalist agenda, They swallow every bit of propaganda and help to push false narratives, looking the other way at rampant, fascistic censorship.

The easily-manipulated fools labeled Trump a dictator, then voted in an actual dictator. With dementia. Thanks, jackasses.

Last edited:
Generally if someone willfully quits their job they aren't eligible for unemployment payments, but that is a huge gray area if the reason for quitting is based on not wanting to get the vaccine. If it wasn't mandatory when they started working there but was implemented after the fact then they would probably be eligible for unemployment in most circumstances.
They appear screwed.

If they or their employers don't win in court.

I'm guessing a lot of employers are happy about it and they weren't making it mandatory because they didn't want to be sued now they can just let the gov deal with it.

Last edited:
My legal correspondent says he has doubts Biden can mandate companies to force their employees to take the vacc so there's that FWIW... says the packing of fed courts by conservatives will have impact.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm intrigued by Libertarianism (Sp), but don't know much about it. The main thing seems to be the protection of individual rights and the opposition to the State restricting the rights of private citizens. How do you reconcile your libertarianism with your anti-Abortion stance? Those contradict each other. I even looked up what is the official stance on abortion from the Libertarian party and it says pro choice.

Most anti-abortion people believe the baby is a baby. If that’s what we believe it’s easy to reconcile our libertarianism by extending our belief to the baby who probably wouldn’t choose to be terminated.

Now I wouldn’t say I’m full libertarian at all because a bunch of stuff full libertarians think is silly to me (like making all hard drugs completely legal), but my stance on abortion is fundamentally based on liberty for the baby.

Generally if someone willfully quits their job they aren't eligible for unemployment payments, but that is a huge gray area if the reason for quitting is based on not wanting to get the vaccine. If it wasn't mandatory when they started working there but was implemented after the fact then they would probably be eligible for unemployment in most circumstances.
Wonder if the 6 month rule applies. I might go get a job then quit when this vaccine mandate kicks in if thatll get me free $$$ from sleepy joe.

And save me the taking adv of the system, the ones in charge of the system are taking advantage of us every single chance they get.

Urgent: the British are dropping vaccine passports
Just so we’re clear: they’re not doing this because they think vaccines work - but because they know vaccines don’t

Alex Berenson
14 hr ago

Keep hope alive.

The Sunday Times has just reported that Boris Johnson is giving up on the idea of vaccine passports or making businesses check vaccine status.

Again, this is not because Britain - where 80% of people over 16 are fully vaccinated - has controlled Covid. The opposite, in fact.

Other data show that only about 25% of deaths in Britain are among the unvaccinated - and that vaccinated people over 40 are actually MORE likely to get Covid than the unvaccinated.

The truth always wins. Now that one big country has made a long overdue concession to reality, will the rest follow?

Not if Uncle Joe can help it…

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...opping-vaccine

Doesn’t prevent transmission, might kill you and your kids, but to save the country, we need to force everyone to take it. Except Congressmen and postal workers.

Did I get that right?

Reactions: Villian07
e78a64df447968b8385e35f188da24e6.jpg

So the ones exempt from the mandate are the ones pushing the mandates and the ones who made the vaccine? Sounds about right. Guess those in charge dont exactly “trust the science” like they want the rest of us to.

Just further proof of the scam.

If people can't see now that these mandates have nothing to do with public health, I don't know what it will take.

Im still confused are the damn vaccine companies exempt from the mandate?

If so the only plausible reason is to stop potential whistleblowers who dont want the vaccine. The companies that made the vaccines arent mandated to take it but everyone else is?????

tell me im still missing the sarcasm????

If so the only plausible reason is to stop potential whistleblowers who dont want the vaccine. The companies that made the vaccines arent mandated to take it but everyone else is?????

No sarcasm.

Hate to go kev on ya but is there a link?

Ive been in a 6 month argument with my sister, who is a doctor, that the vaccines are a sham.

Notice how everyone's constantly throwing up their hands and saying "this doesn't make sense" following every news story?

Things start to make a lot of sense when you entertain the "conspiracy theorist" point of view.

Great Covid story from this weekend to show you how stupid these ****ing idiots are. Flew to Boston Friday, sit down and old lady next to me asks me to fix my mask because she can see a millimeter of my nostril. 2 hours later she asked me if she could have a sip of water from the bottle of Dasani I had been drinking straight from for the whole flight. Asked me to poor a sip into her coffee cup. I was like, what you want me to do what? So I did it just so I could later tell this story. She drank my backwash down like it was an elixer from the fountain of youth. And we were sitting in first class where all the drinks are free anyway, all she had to do was ask for one.

Science!

Reactions: WojoRising
One day maybe they will share facts and usable knowledge to where we can make better and smarter decisions with what we do with our own health. Right now it's fear over facts. According to this study, covid "hospitalizations" which is what we've used to measure the severity of the pandemic for the most part, are misinterpreted at best, downright lies at worst. 40-45% of covid hospitalizations have been people who were in the hospital for unrelated reasons and only knew they were infected after being tested upon admission. Another 37% are very mild cases requiring little treatment or are people who have comorbidities being held for precautionary reasons.

Unrelated to that story, our local hospital is under fire for exaggerating covid numbers and making up a percentage of hospitalizations that were unvaccinated. Leading to the chief operator to resign. Apparently there was an audio recording between him and the head covid doctor talking about how to convince the public about the dire situation at the hospital and to make it seem as if hardly any vaccinated people if any were part of the numbers. The dire situation ended up being a staff shortage having only two nurses on the covid floor. Many nurses quit after the hospital made vaccines mandatory, oddly enough.

Dr. Joe American. But hey sports fan message board poster you know better than the majority of the medical field.

You are fully vaccinated, tested negative, have no symptoms, and are still self quarantining.

That is not what the medical field sets as their quarantine guidelines.

Not really. There’s just nothing left to discuss tbh. Everything’s gone around in a cycle a few times now.
No opinions on the mandate exemption list? Or the previous post about the downright lies, the media/hospitals have been showing as factual data?

Great Covid story from this weekend to show you how stupid these ****ing idiots are. Flew to Boston Friday, sit down and old lady next to me asks me to fix my mask because she can see a millimeter of my nostril. 2 hours later she asked me if she could have a sip of water from the bottle of Dasani I had been drinking straight from for the whole flight. Asked me to poor a sip into her coffee cup. I was like, what you want me to do what? So I did it just so I could later tell this story. She drank my backwash down like it was an elixer from the fountain of youth. And we were sitting in first class where all the drinks are free anyway, all she had to do was ask for one.

Science!
Mile High Club bro

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Headlines....

KY National Guard troops move into Louisville Hospitals to help with COVID surge.

Health Care leaders say unvaccinated driving Louisville COVID hospitalization surges.

Just got tired of following it honestly. Too much other fun stuff to do. What else is there to say.

The mandate on employees to get jabbed process was unclear it's been a few weeks since that announcement dunno if it was a threat or what. Outcome of all that could be interesting.

This is interesting.

Did the NBA Players Union negotiate that? Not sure how they are exempt haven't heard a lot about that wouldn't each organization have over 100 employees?

Again, was the mandate just a threat? Or a statement to give cover for corporations that wanted to make the vaccine mandated?

There won't be lawsuits until there's an actual rule written and put out as actual law right?

This is interesting.

Did the NBA Players Union negotiate that? Not sure how they are exempt haven't heard a lot about that wouldn't each organization have over 100 employees?

Again, was the mandate just a threat? Or a statement to give cover for corporations that wanted to make the vaccine mandated?

There won't be lawsuits until there's an actual rule written and put out as actual law right?
Mandates are not laws so IDK. I also wondered as well about the NBA. Are they "employees"?

They enacted a dress code a while back, so I guess they could make them, but it's a far cry from a dress code to healthcare.

Will the NBA get fined?

I curious how all this plays out. My employers has a wait and see approach, but then again we'll hire felons, ppl who fail drug test or any deviant who can sell.

Mandates are not laws so IDK. I also wondered as well about the NBA. Are they "employees"?

They enacted a dress code a while back, so I guess they could make them, but it's a far cry from a dress code to healthcare.

Will the NBA get fined?
So some states/venues might have laws that could maybe not allow unvaccinated players to play? I may have heard that, or misheard it...

The NBA is 75% black. Replace black with republican and this would be another chicken little story for the left.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
No opinions on the mandate exemption list? Or the previous post about the downright lies, the media/hospitals have been showing as factual data?
Could care less. This thing has been politicized since the start. I care about maintaining my health.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT