ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs UF thoughts and predictions

It’s really hard to believe human beings are capable of saying things like this. You’re a sociopath.
Dude on this site some posters are telling me that they are okay with my dad dying of covid so that their business can stay open. Save your clutching pearls for someone who gives a shit in a place that isn't a shithole like rivals.

This is a thread about the basketball game. If gators are gonna get upset about Noles celebrating, then GO START ANOTHER ****ING PITY PARTY THREAD.

Barnes is ridiculous. Matchup nightmare for most of college basketball. Interested to see how David Johnson plays against him.

I’m thinking Cade Cunningham might be one of the only guys who can matchup with Scottie—and vice versa. Crazy they were on the same team the last two years.

Reactions: UL_1986
Dude on this site some posters are telling me that they are okay with my dad dying of covid so that their business can stay open. Save your clutching pearls for someone who gives a shit in a place that isn't a shithole like rivals.

Your response to treating you like crap is joking about a 21 year old in critical condition?

I’m thinking Cade Cunningham might be one of the only guys who can matchup with Scottie—and vice versa. Crazy they were on the same team the last two years.
Didn’t even realize that tbh.

Barnes seems like he can do so much. I haven't seen many guys with his build. I'm excited to see what kind of player he becomes.

This is a thread about the basketball game. If gators are gonna get upset about Noles celebrating, then GO START ANOTHER ****ING PITY PARTY THREAD.

A Florida player collapsed on the basketball court and is in critical condition. That is the story of this game. It is a terrible, terrible thing. You may want to bring focus to one of your players having a breakout game, but it shouldn't be at the expense of the player that collapsed on the court. I am sorry this game didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, but not many give a sh*t about Florida or Florida State basketball at this point. You should accept that as you will just continue to insert your foot deeper into your mouth if you continue posting.

"That is the story of this game"

FOR YOU AND YOURS. Noles really are happy to win the game. God gators are insufferable ****s.

GO START ANOTHER THREAD. I'm going to start saying things about your precious wittle guy that'll really get ya steamed.

But, why? Why talk sh*t about a guy in critical condition? Why talk sh*t about a team that was in tears as their star player was being rushed to the hospital? I just don't see the value in that. Why does that excite you?

But, why? Why talk sh*t about a guy in critical condition? Why talk sh*t about a team that was in tears as their star player was being rushed to the hospital? I just don't see the value in that. Why does that excite you?

It’s the same type of personality that turns into a mass shooter. They get a kick out of it.

MJ Walker just did
I'm talking shit about you gator fans. I don't think I mentioned the guy except referentially.

It’s the same type of personality that turns into a mass shooter. They get a kick out of it.
You are such ****ing drama queens. This shit is why I'm mocking you and making fun of you getting the shit kicked out of you in this game.

Clearly there is only one Nole fan stirring the pot, i would just ignore him if I were you guys

Should have awhile ago.

Not sure what to take away from the game under these weird circumstances, but I think you guys could be the best in the ACC again.

I think Barnes is a good bit more athletic and quick laterally than Parker. But Parker is clearly the better shooter.
No doubt, was more or less talking about their builds moreso than their game. I think Barnes has a higher ceiling.

Reactions: GE Nole
Gators fans getting up on their ****ing cross. Clearly he's the only player to ever have a critical injury in the history of sports.

Back in the game, castleton is frustrating because I feel like he would get blown over by a stiff wind

He is a lot better than I thought he’d be considering how in athletic and skinny he looks. Could be a solid4 year player.

He is a lot better than I thought he’d be considering how in athletic and skinny he looks. Could be a solid4 year player.
Yeah I just don’t feel like guys should be able to fall down and get calls when they don’t have a strong base and try to be physical

Should have awhile ago.

Not sure what to take away from the game under these weird circumstances, but I think you guys could be the best in the ACC again.

I’m really surprised Mike White wanted to keep playing. I can’t imagine how brutal it was for the guys at halftime when they looked at a locker full of his stuff.

As for the teams, UF appears to be a good bit tougher physically this year than previous Mike White coached teams. And they clearly feel more comfortable with this system. Obviously if Johnson misses the rest of the season, that’s gonna hurt a lot. But even without him I think it’s a tourney team.

FSU got more contributions from guys like Ngom and Wilkes today, which is a nice step. But Rayquan Evans is really struggling and that’s concerning. Hopefully Calhoun can come along defensively because we need his floor spacing.

I’m really surprised Mike White wanted to keep playing. I can’t imagine how brutal it was for the guys at halftime when they looked at a locker full of his stuff.

As for the teams, UF appears to be a good bit tougher physically this year than previous Mike White coached teams. And they clearly feel more comfortable with this system. Obviously if Johnson misses the rest of the season, that’s gonna hurt a lot. But even without him I think it’s a tourney team.

FSU got more contributions from guys like Ngom and Wilkes today, which is a nice step. But Rayquan Evans is really struggling and that’s concerning. Hopefully Calhoun can come along defensively because we need his floor spacing.

Yea we looked great with KJ and then hard to tell if we fell apart because FSU was that much better, we couldn’t play without him physically, because we couldn’t play mentally or some combo. I’m very happy with how hard they played though, I personally couldn’t do that. I don’t think KJ will be back this year if he is in critical condition, but we will see.

FSU will clearly be good and shot very well from all areas. I think it might be awhile until they get a good test again.

Yea we looked great with KJ and then hard to tell if we fell apart because FSU was that much better, we couldn’t play without him physically, because we couldn’t play mentally or some combo. I’m very happy with how hard they played though, I personally couldn’t do that. I don’t think KJ will be back this year if he is in critical condition, but we will see.

FSU will clearly be good and shot very well from all areas. I think it might be awhile until they get a good test again.

My guess would be a combo. FSU came out cold as ice and that wasn’t ever gonna last. But the emotional aspect probably got worse at halftime.

I think the experienced GT backcourt could give us fits in Tuesday. Alvarado and Devoe will eat us up if we are sloppy with the ball again.

I'm glad we got a bunch of guys minutes today. I don't want MJ Walker playing 40+ mins like he did against Indiana.

I can’t believe they finished that game. My heart goes out to the Gators and KJ.
Kevin Ware's leg broke in half and they finished that game... I've never seen a game cancelled mid-game for an injury in my 36 years of watching sports. I don't understand this expectation.

Kevin Ware's leg broke in half and they finished that game... I've never seen a game cancelled mid-game for an injury in my 36 years of watching sports. I don't understand this expectation.
Please tell me you are trolling? This wasn't a sprained ankle, broken leg...This was a life threatening emergency...Not an injury....But a life threatening situation..

Even if you are trolling, its still sick.

I can’t believe they finished that game. My heart goes out to the Gators and KJ.
Not to shocking really....NC State and SC State finished their game when young man collapsed, and needed CPR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT