ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs UF thoughts and predictions

I can’t imagine trying to stay focused when one of the people I am closest to in the world is being rushed to the ER, maybe dying, may even be dead.

Please tell me you are trolling? This wasn't a sprained ankle, broken leg...This was a life threatening emergency...Not an injury....But a life threatening situation..

Even if you are trolling, its still sick.
I've seen life threatening injuries happen in football games and the game continued. You're not shedding any light onto your ridiculous view.

I can’t imagine trying to stay focused when one of the people I am closest to in the world is being rushed to the ER, maybe dying, may even be dead.
I had a friend named Ryan Shay that died at mile 5 of the US Olympic Marathon trials. He was a real contender to make the team too. He just collapsed and was dead within minutes. No one in the race knew how bad it was though.

I had a friend named Ryan Shay that died at mile 5 of the US Olympic Marathon trials. He was a real contender to make the team too. He just collapsed and was dead within minutes. No one in the race knew how bad it was though.
DID THEY STOP THE RACE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

I've seen life threatening injuries happen in football games and the game continued. You're not shedding any light onto your ridiculous view.
Rather the game continued or not, is irrelevant...Your reaction to the situation is sick. And that is relevant. I get it---"message board"---Yadda, yadda, yadda...But that doesn't condone you treating a life threatening situation with such malice...I mean you really gonna compare what happened to that young man, to Kevin Ware breaking his fukin leg? I mean at last report, the young man was in critical condition...

I mean really, dude---WTF type of person are you?

Rather the game continued or not, is irrelevant...Your reaction to the situation is sick. And that is relevant. I get it---"message board"---Yadda, yadda, yadda...But that doesn't condone you treating a life threatening situation with such malice...I mean you really gonna compare what happened to that young man, to Kevin Ware breaking his fukin leg? I mean at last report, the young man was in critical condition...

I mean really, dude---WTF type of person are you?
Where did I show it malice?

And you're engaging in ad hominem bullshit which is the way out when you don't have a real point to make. Name call with your boyfriend, I don't care.
Real point? What is your, "real point"? I mean sure, I don't see an issue with continuing the game, IF that what Florida wanted to do...Fine. Play the game.

But dude---for you to treat what happened as "no big deal---rub some dirt on it", is a trait of a sociopath---It is.

Just curious---What if that were your son? Your brother? Or heck, a FSU player?

The lack of empathy/sympathy is down right scary...I honestly hope you are just trying to be, I dunno---"cool"---or just trolling? If not---dude you have some serious mental issues.

I made a joke about a dunk on A DIFFERENT UF PLAYER that referenced that he's in the hospital. THAT'S ****ING IT.

DID THEY STOP THE RACE!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
If they knew he died, yes, but you see in the sport of distance running, people step off and drop out often at that level if there’s an injury or it really isn’t your day. Not when .1% of performance separates the top individuals. So no one knew he was in trouble. It’s not the same sport. You don’t get timeouts. Now you’re a homophobic sociopath though.

Really? You compared it a fukin broken leg, dude. You kept calling his situation---an injury. It wasn't an injury...He didn't tear an ACL...sprain an ankle, etc, etc...He had a medical, life threatening emergency...

Far from a broken leg...

Real point? What is your, "real point"? I mean sure, I don't see an issue with continuing the game, IF that what Florida wanted to do...Fine. Play the game.

But dude---for you to treat what happened as "no big deal---rub some dirt on it", is a trait of a sociopath---It is.

Just curious---What if that were your son? Your brother? Or heck, a FSU player?

The lack of empathy/sympathy is down right scary...I honestly hope you are just trying to be, I dunno---"cool"---or just trolling? If not---dude you have some serious mental issues.
I've already explained this once in here. Posters on this rivals message board TODAY are okay with MY FATHER DYING OF COVID as long as their business stays open. This is not a place where I am going to show an ounce of empathy. I reserve that for places where people don't wish death on my family. THANKS!

Really? You compared it a fukin broken leg, dude. You kept calling his situation---an injury. It wasn't an injury...He didn't tear an ACL...sprain an ankle, etc, etc...He had a medical, life threatening emergency...

Far from a broken leg...
And now you're showing a lack of empathy for Kevin Ware's horrendous injury.

Again, where did I show malice????
You ****ing queens have made a mountain out of a speck of dirt. It's lame af, and it's virtue signaling that I just don't have time for, and no intellectual appreciation for either.

Do better.

A gator got injured, guys. We should hang the flag at half staff.
AND THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD AND A THREAD ABOUT THE GAME AND NOT HIS ****ING INJURY
Gators fans getting up on their ****ing cross. Clearly he's the only player to ever have a critical injury in the history of sports.
Man, the gator defense really collapsed today.
Kevin Ware's leg broke in half and they finished that game... I've never seen a game cancelled mid-game for an injury in my 36 years of watching sports. I don't understand this expectation.
You need anymore?

And now you're showing a lack of empathy for Kevin Ware's horrendous injury.
Never broken my leg---therefore, I cannot have empathy...Its why I said, "empathy/sympathy". I yes, it made me sick to see Ware injured...

If you cannot see the difference in a kid breaking his leg, to that of a kid damn near dying on the floor, then you need to be locked up some where...

Thoughts and prayers for the UF kid. Any word on how he is doing?

Never broken my leg---therefore, I cannot have empathy...Its why I said, "empathy/sympathy". I yes, it made me sick to see Ware injured...

If you cannot see the difference in a kid breaking his leg, to that of a kid damn near dying on the floor, then you need to be locked up some where...
You're speculating WILDLY! Stop assuming facts not in evidence asshole.

A gator got injured, guys. We should hang the flag at half staff.
Man, the gator defense really collapsed today.

You ****ing queens have made a mountain out of a speck of dirt. It's lame af, and it's virtue signaling that I just don't have time for, and no intellectual appreciation for either.

Do better.
Do you not understand what the word, "Malice"means? I mean it is apparent you do not know what the meaning of "empathy" is...

See making fun of your guys being drama queens is in no way making fun of the injured player. You're being ridiculous and it's tiresome.

Borden just put him on ignore like we did.

He’s a sociopath. If KJ died he wouldn’t care. KJ isn’t human to him.
Yea that's called a strawman. Yall are thick on bullshit and fallacy. Not so much on intellectual consistency and the meanings of words.

Still in critical condition, but Shands is only 2 hours away and they aren’t transferring him there so we hope that’s a good sign. His family can’t be there so Mike White is staying with him tonight.
This Tennessee Orange will be pulling for him. I really feel for his family too.

By treating his situation like it was no big deal... .Again, you are sick, and hopefully banned soon.
I compared it to a guy being paralyzed in a football game and an injury where a player nearly lost his damn leg. Sorry you don't approve. Actually I don't care.

Yea that's called a strawman. Yall are thick on bullshit and fallacy. Not so much on intellectual consistency and the meanings of words.
You have serious, serious issues.....Comparing a life threatening emergency, to broken legs, is scary shit man...I mean not once have you even remotely shown any type of sympathy for the young man, or his family...You have done nothing but dig in...

Why? It would have been much easier, and tactful had you just said---"Best wishes for the young man"---And moved on. But no---you made a mockery out the situation.

Sick man....Really is.

I compared it to a guy being paralyzed in a football game and an injury where a player nearly lost his damn leg. Sorry you don't approve. Actually I don't care.
To late to backpedal, dude....You made a mockery of what happened. A comment of, "The Florida defense really collapsed today..."

Really, dude.

You are a sick person.

Oh my god. I treated situation with less dignity than you would prefer. OH NOES!!!!!
Scoreboard, ****ing loser.
A life is immeasurably more important than a game. If you're a Nole, congrats on the win, but let's focus on the kid in critical condition.

You have serious, serious issues.....Comparing a life threatening emergency, to broken legs, is scary shit man...I mean not once have you even remotely shown any type of sympathy for the young man, or his family...You have done nothing but dig in...

Why? It would have been much easier, and tactful had you just said---"Best wishes for the young man"---And moved on. But no---you made a mockery out the situation.

Sick man....Really is.
IM MOCKING YOU QUEENS NOT THE SITUATION. JESUS CHRIST DO THEY TEACH READING COMPREHENSION WHEREEVER THE **** YOU ARE FROM?

ADVERTISEMENT