ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs UF thoughts and predictions

No. Not here, not in the game thread.
The kid is the bigger story. Under normal circumstances you would be good to mess with the gator fans, but now it comes off as insensitive.

To late to backpedal, dude....You made a mockery of what happened. A comment of, "The Florida defense really collapsed today..."

Really, dude.

You are a sick person.
I'm not backpedaling. I made that comment to **** with you losers. I'm glad it's working. Trust me, it means nothing to the kid.

IM MOCKING YOU QUEENS NOT THE SITUATION. JESUS CHRIST DO THEY TEACH READING COMPREHENSION WHEREEVER THE **** YOU ARE FROM?
You are mocking people for showing sympathy, to a kid who faced a life threatening emergency?

But not mocking the situation? I mean do you know what it means to not be able to show sympathy? I mean NOT ONCE have you said anything of concern to the young man, or his family..

Instead you have spent your time making fun of those actually showing concern and sympathy...I mean do you go to funerals and make fun of people for crying? And then defend it by saying---"I'm not laughihng b/c he.she died---I am laughing b/c people are crying about it..."

That is called being a sociopath...

This Tennessee Orange will be pulling for him. I really feel for his family too.

Yea, I can’t imagine how scared his family is. You never think a family member is going to be in critical care at age 21.

Thanks for the support, your boys look good again this year.

Reactions: della
The kid is the bigger story. Under normal circumstances you would be good to mess with the gator fans, but now it comes off as insensitive.
And this is rivals. Where people wish death on my dad via covid, earlier today. I'm sorry. I'm not going to play nice here. No one else does.

I'm not backpedaling. I made that comment to **** with you losers. I'm glad it's working. Trust me, it means nothing to the kid.
Probably not...But that is irrelevant. Its called being a human being, when showing compassion, concern, for others---Even those you do not know---Or will ever know.

Again---SOCIOPATH.

You are mocking people for showing sympathy, to a kid who faced a life threatening emergency?

But not mocking the situation? I mean do you know what it means to not be able to show sympathy? I mean NOT ONCE have you said anything of concern to the young man, or his family..

Instead you have spent your time making fun of those actually showing concern and sympathy...I mean do you go to funerals and make fun of people for crying? And then defend it by saying---"I'm not laughihng b/c he.she died---I am laughing b/c people are crying about it..."

That is called being a sociopath...
I hope he's okay and plays basketball again. There. Does that change anything at all about his condition? NO!?!?! THATS WHY I DIDNT SAY IT BECAUSE ITS MEANINGLESS VIRTUESIGNALLING.

Probably not...But that is irrelevant. Its called being a human being, when showing compassion, concern, for others---Even those you do not know---Or will ever know.

Again---SOCIOPATH.
No it's not irrelevant. You're being dense.

Gators expect everyone to crawl around on their belly just because they do. GO NOLES! GOOD WIN!

Gators expect everyone to crawl around on their belly just because they do. GO NOLES! GOOD WIN!
You have an irrational hate for things that are related to the University of Florida. @B-Westy, @Toast and other Purdue fans and Indiana fans go back and forth and are brutal to each other, but at least we have some humanity towards each other. You just suck at being a person.

To late to backpedal, dude....You made a mockery of what happened. A comment of, "The Florida defense really collapsed today..."

Really, dude.

You are a sick person.
No you just can't read and rely on others to do your thinking for you. Go look up "malice" again. Maybe you'll find something else to accuse me of that doesn't fit the words I've written in this thread.

And since when did paralysis become nothing? You ****ing gators are weird, emotive, and have strange recency bias.

Please tell me you are trolling? This wasn't a sprained ankle, broken leg...This was a life threatening emergency...Not an injury....But a life threatening situation..

Even if you are trolling, its still sick.
Comparing Kevin Ware's injury to a sprained ankle is ****ing stupid.

Who knew that malice was the word that they didn't teach at uf

And since when did paralysis become nothing? You ****ing gators are weird, emotive, and have strange recency bias.
So, you accuse me of have reading issues----but refer to me as a"Florida fan"----Really?

Reactions: Princecal
I am being dense because I have the ability to care for those, I do not know?

Yeah---Sociopath.
No you're being dense because you pretend what doesn't matter to the player should matter to you. You're being a drama queen and you know it.

You have serious, serious issues.....Comparing a life threatening emergency, to broken legs, is scary shit man...I mean not once have you even remotely shown any type of sympathy for the young man, or his family...You have done nothing but dig in...

Why? It would have been much easier, and tactful had you just said---"Best wishes for the young man"---And moved on. But no---you made a mockery out the situation.

Sick man....Really is.
Again, I'm not doing meaningless virtue signalling no matter how much you wish it meant something. He's going to be whatever he's going to be. My thoughts on the message board thread about the game he played in only briefly, won't affect that.

And this is rivals. Where people wish death on my dad via covid, earlier today. I'm sorry. I'm not going to play nice here. No one else does.
By turning over you behavior to how others behave makes you a slave to them. Rise above that. Congrats on the game.

So you don't think his well being matters to him?
I didn't once wish ill of him. And I said his well being is independent of my wishes anyway, which you said was irreverent and now you're trying to put words in my mouth with this strawman shit again.

Again, I'm not doing meaningless virtue signalling no matter how much you wish it meant something. He's going to be whatever he's going to be. My thoughts on the message board thread about the game he played in only briefly, won't affect that.
Dude, you showed zdero sympathy for what happened...You treated the situation like it was some poked eye-ball or something. You then made fun of people for showing concern. Being concerned...

You don't see the issue with that? I mean its no big deal if YOU care. But to make light of a very serious situation---which you did---is sick. And very disrespectful....

I didn't once wish ill of him. And I said his well being is independent of my wishes anyway, which you said was irreverent and now you're trying to put words in my mouth with this strawman shit again.
Sure you did....By making a mockery of what happened...That insinuates, you don't care. By not caring---is the same as "wishing, ill".

Not putting words anywhere, dude...i asked a simple question---Do you not think he cares about his health?

Dude, you showed zdero sympathy for what happened...You treated the situation like it was some poked eye-ball or something. You then made fun of people for showing concern. Being concerned...

You don't see the issue with that? I mean its no big deal if YOU care. But to make light of a very serious situation---which you did---is sick. And very disrespectful....
I don't care. GOOOD GOD. I don't care what you think about my posts on your shitty team and your shitty fans.

I get it. You think handing out DSM 5 diagnosis like they are candy on the internet is acting like a real man and doing good in the world. It's not.

Sure you did....By making a mockery of what happened...That insinuates, you don't care. By not caring---is the same as "wishing, ill".

Not putting words anywhere, dude...i asked a simple question---Do you not think he cares about his health?
SLIPPERY SLOPE BULLSHIT FALLACY YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A RATIONAL POINT.
**** did a one of you take argumentation and rhetoric?

"Do you not think he cares about his health?"

That's not a simple question. It's a tortured sentence looking for a point.

What I have said over and over is that he doesn't care about my meaningless virtue signaling because it doesn't impact anything. You keep trying to twist that to make a point that isn't there.

SLIPPERY SLOP BULLSHIT FALLACY YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO MAKE A RATIONAL POINT.
**** did a one of you take argumentation and rhetoric?
You suck as a human being----that much I am quite sure of..Any person who makes light of what happened to the young man from Florida, is a piece of shit....

And not caring is not the same as "wishing ill"
Just like hate and indifference are not the same.
****ing morons.

"Do you not think he cares about his health?"

That's not a simple question. It's a tortured sentence looking for a point.

What I have said over and over is that he doesn't care about my meaningless virtue signaling because it doesn't impact anything. You keep trying to twist that to make a point that isn't there.
Just, wow.....Again, irrelevant what impact it has, or doesn't have. You are simply to much of a sociopath to undeerstand...I mean when the poster first called you that(sociopath), I just shrugged it off as "internet talk". BUT...the more I engage with you, the more I see sociopath tendencies..

You simply just don't get it---and you can't. Sociopaths do not have the ability....

Just, wow.....Again, irrelevant what impact it has, or doesn't have. You are simply to much of a sociopath to undeerstand...I mean when the poster first called you that(sociopath), I just shrugged it off as "internet talk". BUT...the more I engage with you, the more I see sociopath tendencies..

You simply just don't get it---and you can't. Sociopaths do not have the ability....
You think running around casting DSM 5 diagnosis on the internet in an ad homimen fashion is being a good person?
You're an authoritarian little twit. And not an especially bright one.

You think running around casting DSM 5 diagnosis on the internet in an ad homimen fashion is being a good person?
You're an authoritarian little twit. And not an especially bright one.
Nope---I think it shows that one is a good person...Or at the least, has the ability to show compassion for others..Again, I do not expect you to understand this...Its not your fault, brother...You are a sociopath....

Get some help.

Nope---I think it shows that one is a good person...Or at the least, has the ability to show compassion for others..Again, I do not expect you to understand this...Its not your fault, brother...You are a sociopath....

Get some help.
You keep telling people what to do like you're not some near illiterate jackass with control issues on the internet with zero insight. I bet being your son or spouse is a ****ing nightmare. You wanna trade personal spars? Okay. You want so hard to be important and right in this thread. But you're not. And you know you're not. So like a typical authoritarian (trump) you'll use words incorrectly. You'll try and make everything emotive and use slippery slope bullshit. But like Republicans in Texas, you don't matter and you're wrong on the assumption that you matter.

You keep telling people what to do like you're not some near illiterate jackass with control issues on the internet with zero insight. I bet being your son or spouse is a ****ing nightmare. You wanna trade personal spars? Okay. You want so hard to be important and right in this thread. But you're not. And you know you're not. So like a typical authoritarian (trump) you'll use words incorrectly. You'll try and make everything emotive and use slippery slope bullshit. But like Republicans in Texas, you don't matter and you're wrong on the assumption that you matter.
Where have I told what to do? I mean, and I doubt you know or understand this---but people who have the ability to show emotion, normally are able to say things like---"Best wishes for the ...Prayers to the family....Hope things work out, etc, etc...

But you being a sociopath--you simply do not have the ability...

Its not just me---Its every person in this thread...

Not a republican...Or a democrat. I thnk both Biden and Trump are fukin idiots.

My wife is great...My son works for me, and teaches a bible class; studying to be a minister.

again, the point is beyond your grasp. You cannot understand because you simply do not have the ability to do so...You are a self-centered, all about yourself, sociopath.

Get help.

Injuries/accidents can change the whole complexion of the game. Sometimes to the point where you don't even care about the end result. I would rank this right up there with Kevin Ware's broken leg. Huge blow.

ADVERTISEMENT