ADVERTISEMENT

FSU @ Florida

WojoRising

Jul 3, 2015
Anybody watching? Flipping back and forth between the Jets and Giants battling for New Jersey. Curious to see how the Noles bounce back.

Florida’s offense looks really rough right now. I'm sure MW gets it together, but it's hard to imagine them fixing it today.

Reactions: rdgtr
not much ball movement for UF. Lots of one on one stuff that isn't working for the most part. I think they've made only 1 3. FSU's energy looks so much better. UF looks lost.

Reactions: rdgtr
not much ball movement for UF. Lots of one on one stuff that isn't working for the most part. I think they've made only 1 3. FSU's energy looks so much better. UF looks lost.
Ball movement has improved and back to back threes for Florida. Could get interesting.

I saw auburn beat Florida by 20 last season. Did adding blackshear really make them a top 10 team? Overrated

Another year of Hamilton owning Mike White. The rosters change, but the story remains the same: FSU just looks like the more prepared and physical team. I never get the sense that UF players are fully executing what it is that White wants them to do. Or maybe he's not doing a good enough job of culture setting?

I don't know. But this felt like most of the UF/FSU games we've seen the last 5-6 years.

I saw auburn beat Florida by 20 last season. Did adding blackshear really make them a top 10 team? Overrated
No. And I cannot believe so many voters were seduced by this one transfer. Blackshear isn't LeBron James.

This gator team went 20-16 last year. And by adding Blackshear they suddenly go from 20-16 to the projected National Champions?? (ESPN BPI)

What a joke.

No. And I cannot believe so many voters were seduced by this one transfer. Blackshear isn't LeBron James.

This gator team went 20-16 last year. And by adding Blackshear they suddenly go from 20-16 to the projected National Champions?? (ESPN BPI)

What a joke.

All the hype that I had been hearing about Blackshear had me questioning why he was not in the NBA.

Florida may get a lot better, but they sure did not show a lot today. The guard play was totally exposed. They dribbled deep into the shot clock with no obvious plan on how to get shots.

What a joke.

Well they also added a likely lotto pick freshman, plus another 5 star freshman, plus another top 50 kid. So they have tons of talent.

All the hype that I had been hearing about Blackshear had me questioning why he was not in the NBA.

Florida may get a lot better, but they sure did not show a lot today. The guard play was totally exposed. They dribbled deep into the shot clock with no obvious plan on how to get shots.

I think some folks need to have the context that Leonard Hamilton has seen Blackshear multiple times a year the last couple years. He knows how to defend him pretty well and FSU has the length and physicality to execute it.

Blackshear has 46 total points in the last 4 games he’s played against FSU, two of which were OT games. Oh and he’s fouled out of two of those four games as well.

Nembhard still hasn't shown up for his sophomore season lol. Great to see FSU respond after a tough loss against Pitt. I think Osborne and Vassell will be really important pieces to FSU's success this year. I like their potential.

Reactions: jforte_06fsu
Another year of Hamilton owning Mike White. The rosters change, but the story remains the same: FSU just looks like the more prepared and physical team. I never get the sense that UF players are fully executing what it is that White wants them to do. Or maybe he's not doing a good enough job of culture setting?

I don't know. But this felt like most of the UF/FSU games we've seen the last 5-6 years.

We didn’t shoot the ball well, especially in the first half but we were at least getting some good looks and had good energy. UF looked really inept offensively and hesitant.

Reactions: GE Nole
6 in a row

I like what we have. Another 6 weeks from now we will be interesting
I'm still trying to figure out how the hell this FSU lost to Pitt. Yuck.
FSU defended really well today, there's no way that team should lose to Pitt.

1. First games of the year are screwy, especially when one team is playing a true road game.

2. Devin Vassell and MJ Walker both picked up 2 ticky tack fouls in the first 90 seconds and sat the entire first half.

3. FSU had 3 guys foul out.

4. Pitt only made 7 two point shots but still scored more than 60 because of a 61% FT rate, which is the highest by an FSU opponent since last year’s loss at Pitt when the refs awarded Pitt a 100% FT rate.

5. First games of the year are screwy.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Roads conference game for the first game of the year.

We had 2 starters both pick up 2 fouls each within 90 seconds of the game starting

I’m not worried about it

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT