ADVERTISEMENT

FSU at Duke

Catch up with the thread, it's been addressed.
dCe3KxU.gif

I hope FSU gets to play Duke in the NCAA tourney with refs from a difference conference. Pampered pussies.
FSU will get them in the acc tourney and not even need it. An average shooting night and this is a 10+ point win for FSU.

Free throws killed you guys. Turnovers killed us.

No doubt. We also shot well under the average from 3 but you guys are also a really good defensive team. It felt like you got us to take a lot of bad shots.

it wasn’t the prettiest game for either team but it was fun.

Reactions: tw3301
I hope FSU gets to play Duke in the NCAA tourney with refs from a difference conference. Pampered pussies.
Convenient. You guys literally just had your chance, did you watch that last three offensive positions you guys had. It was there for the taking.

FSU's lack of execution made me start rooting for Duke.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Considering how they review every elbow or possible elbow ever in every game what was their reasoning for not on that play? I wasn't watching so didn't hear, just saw the play on Twitter.

Considering how they review every elbow or possible elbow ever in every game what was their reasoning for not on that play? I wasn't watching so didn't hear, just saw the play on Twitter.
Well they had just boned Duke on a call so they were paying it forward.

FSU not running a set, and just driving until they jumped in the air with no where to go. multiple times in one crucial position. I'd be pissed if that was UK.
Well UK sucks this year with a bunch of blue chips. So you probably are pretty pissed.

They were too scared to schedule a home and home.

Louisville easily sweeps Duke this year if they played at the Yum. I'd be pretty surprised if they beat FSU in Tally either.

Well they had just boned Duke on a call so they were paying it forward.

I don't think he even made contact with him tbh. The only foul was Hurt grabbing the FSU guy before the rebound but those calls are missed a lot. I just find it weird that they would not even go to the monitor. It is either a Flagrant 1 on Duke or a flop. It is pretty baffling they wouldn't look at it.

Reactions: GE Nole
Louisville easily sweeps Duke this year if they played at the Yum. I'd be pretty surprised if they beat FSU in Tally either.
No ****ing way that mediocre ass Duke team beats FSU in Tallahassee, even with their refs.

My guess is, its not mandatory. Officials will only go to the monitor to check, IF ASKED. Thing is, if you ask for a review,and its determined NO F1 or 2 occurred, you lose a timeout.

BUT.....officials can do so for swinging of the elbows, involving the cylinder rule.

In other words----I dunno, really. I guess the calling official, who was right there, didn't feel he needed to review it. I mean, he was right there.

My guess is, its not mandatory. Officials will only go to the monitor to check, IF ASKED. Thing is, if you ask for a review,and its determined NO F1 or 2 occurred, you lose a timeout.

BUT.....officials can do so for swinging of the elbows, involving the cylinder rule.

In other words----I dunno, really. I guess the calling official, who was right there, didn't feel he needed to review it. I mean, he was right there.

I watch a crapload of college basketball and have never seen it not reviewed when an elbow is swung like that. Just seemed odd.

Also, how do they miss the guy OOB when they gave the ball to FSU? Didn't they review it?

He was right there indeed, standing in that 30 foot cylinder with everyone else apparently. Laughing

I watch a crapload of college basketball and have never seen it not reviewed when an elbow is swung like that. Just seemed odd.

Also, how do they miss the guy OOB when they gave the ball to FSU? Didn't they review it?
I've seen it not reviewed a ton...Not sure why it wasn't. Again, its at the discretion of the official. He was right on top of the play. Leonard may have said something, and he may have told Leonard---"I was right there Leonard....Nothing." I dunno, TBH.

As for the review on the OOB. We don't see the same replay as TV viewers do. Its a different system. Not ALL the time---But a majority of the time it is. Can only call what they have access to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT