ADVERTISEMENT

Fred Hoiberg Jumps at Chance to Be Head Coach at Nebraska

I went to Costco for free samples and still paid the server $10 per helping. That makes me a 1%'er doesn't it?

#Nowledge
Think of the children, ashhole.

ff0c34e40bada0d92cb1c6048e1d32bf

Shouldnt have taken that Bulls job, Iowa State was a much better one for him, and a wrong decision that came back to haunt him for the rest of his career.

Why does a Husker fan have Noah Fant as his avatar? Maybe he admires Fant being more of a success than his brothers
I got a more important question:

Why would someone pay $10 a month to post on a FREE message board?

I got a more important question:

Why would someone pay $10 a month to post on a FREE message board?

Because I was reading a basketball specific thread. This is a free forum on rivals, but the others aren’t free. I rarely post on here or even on the “free” boards on my home board site. The free boards are where the vast majority of non-alum t-shirt fans hang out. Also, quality of discussion and information shared is less as well.

You coulda called me Johnson, debbie, nebby or even uncle rico......anything but Ha_kitt. It's got me triggered for sure.

Because I was reading a basketball specific thread. This is a free forum on rivals, but the others aren’t free. I rarely post on here or even on the “free” boards on my home board site. The free boards are where the vast majority of non-alum t-shirt fans hang out. Also, quality of discussion and information shared is less as well.
Don't lie, you post plenty on HROT. Or The Big Leagues, however you need to explain it to pond scum from God's cruel evidence for flat earth (i.e. the state of Nebraska). And I don't know if I believe that you went to Iowa, cake eater.

You coulda called me Johnson, debbie, nebby or even uncle rico......anything but Ha_kitt. It's got me triggered for sure.
We don't know you. Please tell us about yourself. I'd love to zero in. I'm not trying to trigger you.

ADVERTISEMENT