ADVERTISEMENT

Former regulars that no longer post here

Not sure, I never really cared about it tbh. Seemed like a marketing slogan to sell t-shirts and put on billboards.

i think it was more of a way for Pitino to profit off of UL
the interview i watched where he said that he owned the copyrights, he was very giddy about owning those rights

speaking of posters that do not post near enough @J-Rye_UL is one of the better UL posters

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
not to derail this thread but that name made me think of something

is UL still going to use "Louisville first" slogan?
Pitino owns the copyrights to that slogan

Idk, it doesnt bother me either way. Mack wants this program to be about the player's not himself so it would make sense to keep it. Idc if we do or dont though.

Some fans don't like "Players first, The brotherhood, L1C4" slogans.

Maybe a school needs "Championships First". Just come right out and say it.

We want coaches who recruit 5* players who stay, put the university first, set aside their dreams for ours as fans, and don't leave failures.

Also, perfect APR would be great....and no off the court shenanigans.

Reactions: Quavarius
i think it was more of a way for Pitino to profit off of UL
the interview i watched where he said that he owned the copyrights, he was very giddy about owning those rights

speaking of posters that do not post near enough @J-Rye_UL is one of the better UL posters
Pitino can keep it, and wither away in South Beach for all I care.

Reactions: mebeblue2
It was actually on rafters. Shocker, I know. Spear was giving this dude shit and the guy went to his boss after doing some digging. Total loser that ratted on him

Yeah, you have to have some kind of jacked up life to take this stuff that seriously.

Jarms is still jarms. He likes posts occasionally, so you know he's lurking every once in a while. I would like to see him start posting again. @jarms24

He should. I think he would be fine now that the UNC stuff is over. He could settle down and be a normal poster again. I keep thinking I'll see him one day in Nashville, buy him a beer or something but I never do when I'm down there.

Jarms is still jarms. He likes posts occasionally, so you know he's lurking every once in a while. I would like to see him start posting again. @jarms24
I liked jarms, he was a little too thin skinned and would put posters on ignore. Maybe he put so many on ignore that he thought this board folded? Lol

ADVERTISEMENT