ADVERTISEMENT

Former regulars that no longer post here

Catarano is still around on Twitter so he isn't dead at least. Jamo and Spear and dmaso were all good ones.

Catarano is still around on Twitter so he isn't dead at least. Jamo and Spear and dmaso were all good ones.

He still pops into threads around here too. Posted on the KU/FBI thread a couple weeks ago. Has a once a month post count it seems.

Spear is around. He just doesn't post right now since that one idiot did his thing. Hopefully he'll be back posting one of these days.

What happened to Spear? I don't ever remember seeing the whole showdown
I heard he rustled some dude on the mb pretty hard and the guy apparently screenshotted everything, looked him up (as JS used his real name as his moniker) and I guess got him fired from his job, or something along those lines, if I recall correctly?

Reactions: HRTheCard
I heard he rustled some dude on the mb pretty hard and the guy apparently screenshotted everything, looked him up (as JS used his real name as his moniker) and I guess got him fired from his job, or something along those lines, if I recall correctly?
Wow, no shit? If true, that’s seriously messed up.

What a miserable person you have to be to do that. Of course there’s fault to go around but that’s ridiculous.

It was actually on rafters. Shocker, I know. Spear was giving this dude shit and the guy went to his boss after doing some digging. Total loser that ratted on him

It was actually on rafters. Shocker, I know. Spear was giving this dude shit and the guy went to his boss after doing some digging. Total loser that ratted on him

Any chance it could be this guy as well?

What a loser.

@jamo0001 was a cool MF'er

@wcc31 can stay his ass at RR's. Dude was wreckless

Where the hell is @Legnahcra
@jamo0001 was one of the better UK ones.

What does @jarms24 go by now?

@Legnahcra I actually know and grew up with. I don't see him as much anymore and he just doesn't post outside of a handful of times a year on the UNC board. He was one of the better posters at trolling according to @Kevin Bryan

@Legnahcra I actually know and grew up with. I don't see him as much anymore and he just doesn't post outside of a handful of times a year on the UNC board. He was one of the better posters at trolling according to @Kevin Bryan
Jarms is still jarms. He likes posts occasionally, so you know he's lurking every once in a while. I would like to see him start posting again. @jarms24

Reactions: treyforuk
If @Kevin Bryan would help me have the ability to post more than once every three days, I might be able to post more. :) I have been really busy the last year, but I would post more often if I could.

Reactions: TheTruCatsFan
If @Kevin Bryan would help me have the ability to post more than once every three days, I might be able to post more. :) I have been really busy the last year, but I would post more often if I could.
Step one: Click Link below.
Step two: Post reply saying, "Help me please"
Step three: Nothing. They will take care of it for you.

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/post-here-and-tag-a-mod-if-still-having-posting-issues.659759/

Reactions: TheTruCatsFan

Me and Leg had a lot of spirited debates in the past. He was one of my first sparring partners on this site.

@jamo0001 @endicott @wcc31

There was a great UNC poster “heels” followed by some numbers I don’t remember

Wasn’t Ipartied’s last post a post saying he wasn’t going anywhere lol[/QUOTE]
Not too sure, I know he still posts on our home board, however I have to sign out of this board to even look at that one..;) ****in' Steelers... Winking

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who was the poster who ghosted after saying Malik Monk can only dunk?

Me and Leg had a lot of spirited debates in the past. He was one of my first sparring partners on this site.
I don’t remember this Leg guy at all for some reason. I do remember you and jamo going back in forth on the old board. That was when you would reply to a post and the whole conversation would be copied. Sometimes you’d scroll and scroll and scroll and only go through like 4 of you and jamo’s replies to each other. I had to tell you guys to knock it off a couple of times. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT