ADVERTISEMENT

Former regulars that no longer post here

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
Been reading the board for close to 10 years now, started posting under an old handle around that time. Hardly added to threads, but I remember reading quite a bit. Anyways, we've had a lot folks come and go over the years, good and bad. Who are some posters you remember fairly well and what do you remember about them?

Jew Vol and RayFoyCombo (spelling?) are a couple good ones to start with. Two huge homers, RFC was a total ass, though. Giving Nova fans a bad name well before they won anything important.

That Endicott fella was a loser, too. Don't miss him at all.

Ipartiedwithopgood was awesome, until the rafters guys started pouring into any thread regarding Louisville whatsoever. He got over it quick. Umm...TruCatsfan still posts, but not like he used to. I always like Jason Spear until he got speared by some douche who couldn't handle getting rustled on a message board.

Kinda drawing a blank, but I will go with posters i'm glad don't post here anymore:
Beasley
ManRoar
catlanta
(although he makes his appearance from the woodwork on occasion to make a random potshot regarding anything UL
Subzero

@jamo0001 @endicott @wcc31

There was a great UNC poster “heels” followed by some numbers I don’t remember

Wasn’t Ipartied’s last post a post saying he wasn’t going anywhere lol

Putin is a good guy. He should come back. Chad should come back too but probably too stubborn probably to ask to be unbanned.

Reactions: BANGBRO
Forgot about SubZero. God that guy was fun to troll. I created a Scorpion username with a Mortal Combat avatar just to argue with SubZero. Pretty sure no one found it as funny as I did, but thought it was hilarious.

Reactions: KisteK and JimboBBN
@JimboBBN whats crazy is these people could be dead and we would never know it.

My fiancé has instructions to let the forums I post on know if I die. No one is getting the satisfaction of thinking they rustled me enough to leave the forum. I should probably add one of you guys to Facebook in the possibility she and I kick the bucket together.

Someone volunteer? @jarms24?

@JimboBBN whats crazy is these people could be dead and we would never know it.
It is weird. I would say most of us just visit this board out of habit or when we have some free time during the day. To just up and stop posting without warning.. you have to be severely rustled or just dead, like you mentioned.

His last post was Sept 23 2017 under CelticHawk.

I wish people would stop using the restrict who can view their profile option because that makes it so we can’t see “last online” stamps.

As you begin to rustle people they come after you.

It is weird. I would say most of us just visit this board out of habit or when we have some free time during the day. To just up and stop posting without warning.. you have to be severely rustled or just dead, like you mentioned.
Exactly. It’s like Instagram, Facebook or Twitter to me - you get bored and you just check it. I can’t imagine anything happening where you don’t check in when you’re bored.

Kinda scary thinking about it now

Been reading the board for close to 10 years now, started posting under an old handle around that time. Hardly added to threads, but I remember reading quite a bit. Anyways, we've had a lot folks come and go over the years, good and bad. Who are some posters you remember fairly well and what do you remember about them?

Jew Vol and RayFoyCombo (spelling?) are a couple good ones to start with. Two huge homers, RFC was a total ass, though. Giving Nova fans a bad name well before they won anything important.

That Endicott fella was a loser, too. Don't miss him at all.
What about JV's boy TayTay? Laughing

Reactions: JimboBBN
Ipartiedwithopgood was awesome, until the rafters guys started pouring into any thread regarding Louisville whatsoever. He got over it quick. Umm...TruCatsfan still posts, but not like he used to. I always like Jason Spear until he got speared by some douche who couldn't handle getting rustled on a message board.

Kinda drawing a blank, but I will go with posters i'm glad don't post here anymore:
Beasley
ManRoar
catlanta
(although he makes his appearance from the woodwork on occasion to make a random potshot regarding anything UL
Subzero
What happened to Beasley? Didn't even realize he wasn't posting here anymore. Subzero was a megadouche.

From my thread:

@Shower Fart... January 13th, 2017 *confirmed alive*
@Jkwo... November 28th, 2016
@W2R... October 16th, 2016
@catorano... September 19th, 2016
@manu1433... June 1st, 2016
@dmaso44... May 24th, 2016
@parke241... April 5th, 2016
@calionreppa... March 21st, 2016
@Ipartiedwithhopgood... February 5th, 2016
@J-Rye_UL... January 25th, 2016 *confirmed alive*
@uofapunk... July 30th, 2015
@Cornered Weasel... June 27th, 2015
@PennJayhawk... March 24th, 2015
Forgot all about Catorano, Weasel, and Penn. They were good posters from what I remember. I think Weasel still posts on the UK board.

Reactions: WojoRising

Beasley
ManRoar
catlanta
Subzero

What happened to Spear? I don't ever remember seeing the whole showdown

Forgot about SubZero. God that guy was fun to troll. I created a Scorpion username with a Mortal Combat avatar just to argue with SubZero. Pretty sure no one found it as funny as I did, but thought it was hilarious.
Banned for two accounts. @Kevin Bryan, take care of business.

ADVERTISEMENT