ADVERTISEMENT

Filipowski listed as “sore”, status uncertain

Period Tampon GIF by BuzzFeed

He should have just sat this game to save face for over embellishing his “injury.”
How did he embellish his injury? It looks like his knee got locked up after banging knees with that Wake fan who barreled into him. He was unable to weight on his leg after initially but luckily he wasn't compromised and it was just soreness.

He can't control the media narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
Maybe he didn't embellish his injury. Maybe he did. But the way he acted didn't really give the appearance of toughness. Kids are taught to be drama queens and overreact to everything nowadays.
I think he took potentially advantage of a situation to get across a point that what happened was unacceptable.

Players at the top programs are probably sick of court storming and want to get rid of it.

Yeah, I agree. I also have zero issue with Flip pushing the dude. My only issue was whining about it afterwards like the guy was targeting him and it was personal. That was pretty bush league.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Maybe he didn't embellish his injury. Maybe he did. But the way he acted didn't really give the appearance of toughness. Kids are taught to be drama queens and overreact to everything nowadays.
This. I don’t have any insight into the injury itself, only that this is inevitable foreshadowing to when Duke gets punched in the mouth by a physical team in the NCAAT and wilts like a daisy.

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT