ADVERTISEMENT

FAU vs UT

You’re wrong about UT fans talking about final fours because they don’t like final fours. They’ll let you know real fast that final fours don’t mean anything and they shouldn’t be celebrated!😂
I don't know what you're talking about but quoting some idiot's opinion as a representation of an entire fan base is idiotic

I think we all know Tennessee beat Duke because they literally hit them in the mouth, a lot, and were allowed to and a young Duke team shrank. FAU isn't young, congrats to them.

Reactions: rdgtr and LeroyOU12
I think we all know Tennessee beat Duke because they literally hit them in the mouth, a lot, and were allowed to and a young Duke team shrank. FAU isn't young, congrats to them.
I think anyone that knows anything about CBB knows UT pretty much dominated a very good Duke team in almost every aspect of the game. UT only had 11 fouls all game and had plenty of video reviews due to Duke players acting like ift was more than a common foul.

I don't know what you're talking about but quoting some idiot's opinion as a representation of an entire fan base is idiotic
You new around here? It is a joke sorta. Della (Tennessee fan) says final fours are nothing to celebrate and that anybody who celebrates them are only celebrating a loss. She doesn’t get that fans celebrate making a final four and not losing in a final four. She also doesn’t get that it’s hard to make a final four even though the last 4 years Barnes has had the best UT team ever each of those last 4 years!😂

You new around here? It is a joke sorta. Della (Tennessee fan) says final fours are nothing to celebrate and that anybody who celebrates them are only celebrating a loss. She doesn’t get that fans celebrate making a final four and not losing in a final four. She also doesn’t get that it’s hard to make a final four even though the last 4 years Barnes has had the best UT team ever each of those last 4 years!😂
I am fairly new to this board and that is a stupid take all around. I hope that I've heard the dumbest opinion in my life but it seems I keep hearing new ones often

I am fairly new to this board and that is a stupid take all around. I hope that I've heard the dumbest opinion in my life but it seems I keep hearing new ones often
Welcome! Are you a Tennessee fan? And yea I have several Tennessee fans that laugh at her opinion on final fours.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Welcome! Are you a Tennessee fan? And yea I have several Tennessee fans that laugh at her opinion on final fours.
Actually you haven't. There is only three of us and the other two haven't laughed. You might as well be honest in your story telling if you are going to talk about someone.

My issue was UK fans weaponizing FFs. I countered it with you're bragging about being best of Losers. (which of course is true)

Barnes has been at UT for 8 years. The last 5 years have resulted in more and bigger wins than in history and 2 S16 if that means something to you. Any fan that would mock their coach after such is a complete idiot.

Duke team shrank.
b97215d8-5436-4ed8-b629-48c5c2c69370_text.gif

If you know I don't like history why do you insist on yapping it? E8's aren't hard. You have to win 3 games.
Because history is vitally important. We are about to enter WW3. I think history should have taught us a few lessons. Programs that have a history of winning have that history for a reason. if you want to know the secret of their success look at history. If im a new coach or fan and want to understand how to win. I'm going to look at the history of Alabama football and Kentucky basketball. and for arguments sake, in basketball you would look at the history of the "Bluebloods". But you have been barking that "History" is worthless and despise the word "BlueBloods" Those words have meaning and relevance. History would tell you WHO to look at and Bluebloods would tell you WHAT to look at. You hate both words because you have neither associated with your program. Bury your head in the sand and you will repeat history, which means UT will always be just what it has been. By the way.

its sheer frustration that you say the EE is easy.. just 3 games. Those 3 games are usually against the best and hottest teams in country. Teams that have gelled and are peaking at the right time. 3 of the hardest games a team will properly face in three years let along 2 weeks

FWIW I was pulling for UT or BAMA after the cats lost. Ima SEC homer in the NCAAT

Because history is vitally important. We are about to enter WW3. I think history should have taught us a few lessons. Programs that have a history of winning have that history for a reason. if you want to know the secret of their success look at history. If im a new coach or fan and want to understand how to win. I'm going to look at the history of Alabama football and Kentucky basketball. and for arguments sake, in basketball you would look at the history of the "Bluebloods". But you have been barking that "History" is worthless and despise the word "BlueBloods" Those words have meaning and relevance. History would tell you WHO to look at and Bluebloods would tell you WHAT to look at. You hate both words because you have neither associated with your program. Bury your head in the sand and you will repeat history, which means UT will always be just what it has been.

FWIW I was pulling for UT or BAMA after the cats lost. Ima SEC homer in the NCAAT
Maybe that would make sense if the Blue bloods were not slaughtered. Have you ever heard of innovation? Innovation is what kills the old way. here's an idea, you get some troops horses and sabres and I'll get some apache Helicopters.

Have at you! :p

Maybe that would make sense if the Blue bloods were not slaughtered. Have you ever heard of innovation? Innovation is what kills the old way. here's an idea, you get some troops horses and sabres and I'll get some apache Helicopters.

Have at you! :p
The bluebloods do innovate, THAT'S why they are blueblood's. Totally blind. enjoy repeating history, I know i will.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Because history is vitally important. We are about to enter WW3. I think history should have taught us a few lessons. Programs that have a history of winning have that history for a reason. if you want to know the secret of their success look at history. If im a new coach or fan and want to understand how to win. I'm going to look at the history of Alabama football and Kentucky basketball. and for arguments sake, in basketball you would look at the history of the "Bluebloods". But you have been barking that "History" is worthless and despise the word "BlueBloods" Those words have meaning and relevance. History would tell you WHO to look at and Bluebloods would tell you WHAT to look at. You hate both words because you have neither associated with your program. Bury your head in the sand and you will repeat history, which means UT will always be just what it has been. By the way.

its sheer frustration that you say the EE is easy.. just 3 games. Those 3 games are usually against the best and hottest teams in country. Teams that have gelled and are peaking at the right time. 3 of the hardest games a team will properly face in three years let along 2 weeks

Rooting for Tennessee??? Willingly??? Bruh

that Vol dude is pure trash, he also elbowed several Dukies, gave one of them a bloody face.
That was a punk move, but none of the fouls against Duke were flagrant.

No, the refs did not just let them play. They went to the monitors and were ruled non flagrant fouls.
that's exactly what I meant about letting them play.

He elbowed 2 Dukies 2 minutes into the game and gave another one a bloody face later, but they all deemed non flagrant fouls.

Actually you haven't. There is only three of us and the other two haven't laughed. You might as well be honest in your story telling if you are going to talk about someone.

My issue was UK fans weaponizing FFs. I countered it with you're bragging about being best of Losers. (which of course is true)

Barnes has been at UT for 8 years. The last 5 years have resulted in more and bigger wins than in history and 2 S16 if that means something to you. Any fan that would mock their coach after such is a complete idiot.
Actually I haven’t what? Got several Tennessee fans as friends??? Actually I’m not talking about the people on here I’m talking about the people I know and work with. Like I said, I live on the Kentucky/Tennessee state line so I know lots and lots of UT fans and just from bringing up your final four thoughts in conversation they all think you’re an idiot. The ones here may not laugh at you to your face but I don’t see any of them agreeing with you and the way you look at final fours and I’ll also say that you’re the only person that I have ever known that is dumb enough to say people celebrate a loss!😂 Keep being you LuLu!

Actually I haven’t what? Got several Tennessee fans as friends??? Actually I’m not talking about the people on here I’m talking about the people I know and work with. Like I said, I live on the Kentucky/Tennessee state line so I know lots and lots of UT fans and just from bringing up your final four thoughts in conversation they all think you’re an idiot. The ones here may not laugh at you to your face but I don’t see any of them agreeing with you and the way you look at final fours and I’ll also say that you’re the only person that I have ever known that is dumb enough to say people celebrate a loss!😂 Keep being you LuLu!
Be nice...Della is a nice lady.

that's exactly what I meant about letting them play.

He elbowed 2 Dukies 2 minutes into the game and gave another one a bloody face later, but they all deemed non flagrant fouls.
Flagrant fouls have criteria to be deemed flagrant. After close video inspection they were deemed common fouls, so the refs just applied the rules of CBB and that is it.

I doubt your idiotic friends (if they actually exist) could muster a coherent thought between them. You tried to support your weak argument with make believe people. You do this sort of thing all the time.

Well, you are one of the only stupidest enough people to actually celebrate and brag about losses. What is the timeframe between mourning a loss in the FF to bragging about one?

In the SEC the refs allow some teams to play defense very hard. UT is one of the teams that gets by with murder and it is not called. The players get used to it and when they make the NCAA the calls are made than they lose their ass. Plus UT lost their point guard and he was excellent. They could not replace him. If UT had had a full roster Duke would have been creamed.

I can't say that I cry for those SEC teams and it is sort of fun to see them lose in the NCAA Tourney.

Plus how did UT end up seeded higher than UK in the NCAA? I know why but I can't understand why the NCAA wants to do this shit. The NCAA is corrupt to the core.

Reactions: rdgtr
In the SEC the refs allow some teams to play defense very hard. UT is one of the teams that gets by with murder and it is not called. The players get used to it and when they make the NCAA the calls are made than they lose their ass. Plus UT lost their point guard and he was excellent. They could not replace him. If UT had had a full roster Duke would have been creamed.

I can't say that I cry for those SEC teams and it is sort of fun to see them lose in the NCAA Tourney.

Plus how did UT end up seeded higher than UK in the NCAA? I know why but I can't understand why the NCAA wants to do this shit. The NCAA is corrupt to the core.
In the SEC there are some big cry babies and none greater than some UK fans.

Since UT/Duke was your example UT had only 11 fouls all game, so much for UT get rung up on fouls in the tourney. Furthermore, no one was more protected by the Refs than Oscar and he plays for UK.

Seeding? Well, for starters UT had a better record than UK. UT was much higher rated by the computer models than UK too. Finally, UT had much bigger wins than UK.

How you can be so old and still possess the stupidity of a child constantly amazes me.

I think anyone that knows anything about CBB knows UT pretty much dominated a very good Duke team in almost every aspect of the game. UT only had 11 fouls all game and had plenty of video reviews due to Duke players acting like ift was more than a common foul.
Nope you cheated.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I doubt your idiotic friends (if they actually exist) could muster a coherent thought between them. You tried to support your weak argument with make believe people. You do this sort of thing all the time.

Well, you are one of the only stupidest enough people to actually celebrate and brag about losses. What is the timeframe between mourning a loss in the FF to bragging about one?
I’ve made up people and I do it all the time??? The hell are you talking about LuLu???😂 Sounds like you’re just making up shit yourself because you know how damn stupid your dumbass sounds!😂😂😂

I’ve made up people and I do it all the time??? The hell are you talking about LuLu???😂 Sounds like you’re just making up shit yourself because you know how damn stupid your dumbass sounds!😂😂😂
You make presumptions and then you attempt to argue against a strawman you've created. You do this cause know you have no chance.

Very legit chance we see a Final Four like this:

Miami, Fla
Creighton
FAU
Gonzaga

What a whack ass year this has been.

ADVERTISEMENT