ADVERTISEMENT

FAU vs UT

I celebrate wins, but I mourn a loss. A FF ending in the FF is a loss. Point, Set, Match!
Wrong again! We wasn’t talking about losing in the FF we have been talking about making it to the final four (you know, what UT has never been able to do).

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Wrong again! We wasn’t talking about losing in the FF we have been talking about making it to the final four (you know, what UT has never been able to do).
But, I was and always have been. That is all we have been talking about Scotty. If your team losing in the FF, you end up on a losing note. I don't celebrate and certainly wouldn't brag about something that ended in a loss. I'm not bragging about making the 16 cause we got our ass beat. Y'all got your ass beat in the 32, but I just see it as two ass beatings. Nothing to celebrate or brag about.

sigh-robert-downey-jr-p797lp6tsuqn9m2o.gif

Why are you bragging about teams that ultimately got their asses beaten?
He wanted to talk about other sports programs other than CBB, so I was being polite and obliging him. Furthermore, I believe that he was discussing this year. I want to be helpful when I am interacting with fans from other schools. I'm just showing him common courtesy.

He wanted to talk about other sports programs other than CBB, so I was being polite and obliging him. Furthermore, I believe that he was discussing this year. I want to be helpful when I am interacting with fans from other schools. I'm just showing him common courtesy.

How did you determine that they were better? I thought that everyone who got their asses beat is in the same boat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT