ADVERTISEMENT

FAU vs UT

Aside from women's basketball (which about .01% of people pay attention to), what have they done lately? Frankly, I don't even know what your WBB team has done lately, but I assume they've been pretty good. Your football program has ONE top 10 team in over 20 years. Even KU can say that. 😆

Personally, I'd rather excel at one thing than be mediocre at every major sport.
We are top 10 CFB, Top 10 baseball, Top 10 golf, top ten tennis, top 16 WCBB, Top 5 Rugby. We are a large powerful Athletic dept. KU is like a bug under UT's heel. We even squashed your CBB. I don't know why you would choose this line of debate, but it will go poorly for you. I think we are #2 in softball too.

We are top 10 CFB, Top 10 baseball, Top 10 golf, top ten tennis, top 16 WCBB, Top 5 Rugby. We are a large powerful Athletic dept. KU is like a bug under UT's heel. We even squashed your CBB. I don't know why you would choose this line of debate, but it will go poorly for you. I think we are #2 in softball too.

One top 10 football team and one major bowl win in over 20 years. They might be pretty high in the all-time rankings, but remember, you don't care about history.

I genuinely don't care about any of those other than CBB and CFB. Never have. That's why I post here and not on the rugby board (is there one?). I do find it funny that someone who's been screaming that a top 4 finish in CBB is nothing to brag about is bragging about top 10 rankings. 🤣

By far my top two sports interests are CBB and NFL. My CBB team is arguably the best program in the nation right now, and KC is definitely the top NFL franchise right now. But I'm glad to hear that UT is killing it in rugby and softball.

One top 10 football team and one major bowl win in over 20 years. They might be pretty high in the all-time rankings, but remember, you don't care about history.

I genuinely don't care about any of those other than CBB and CFB. Never have. That's why I post here and not on the rugby board (is there one?). I do find it funny that someone who's been screaming that a top 4 finish in CBB is nothing to brag about is bragging about top 10 rankings. 🤣

By far my top two sports interests are CBB and NFL. My CBB team is arguably the best program in the nation right now, and KC is definitely the top NFL franchise right now. But I'm glad to hear that UT is killing it in rugby and softball.
You asked about the state of our athletic dept. and we we have done lately. Well, I put in in your face. Y'all really haven't done anything lately. It is true that I don't care about history, but I don't particularly care to use other sports as a cudgel on a CBB board, but you wanted to go there, so there we went.

Though y'all didn't make the final four, you still got y'all's ass kicked, so no reason for y'all not to celebrate. :p

You asked about the state of our athletic dept. and we we have done lately. Well, I put in in your face. Y'all really haven't done anything lately. It is true that I don't care about history, but I don't particularly care to use other sports as a cudgel on a CBB board, but you wanted to go there, so there we went.

Though y'all didn't make the final four, you still got y'all's ass kicked, so no reason for y'all not to celebrate. :p

Obviously you do care to bring up other sports.....because you just did. Out of nowhere, you shifted the goalposts to comparing athletic departments.

Haven't done anything lately, eh? Who's the reigning national champion in the sport that this board was created for? I can't remember. 😁

Obviously you do care to bring up other sports.....because you just did. Out of nowhere, you shifted the goalposts to comparing athletic departments.

Haven't done anything lately, eh? Who's the reigning national champion in the sport that this board was created for? I can't remember. 😁
You asked for it fool. Don't say it came out of nowhere. Now you're crying when you find out how far ahead of KU that UT is.

You need to keep to the rhetorical questions. :p

You asked for it fool. Don't say it came out of nowhere. Now you're crying when you find out how far ahead of KU that UT is.

You need to keep to the rhetorical questions. :p

I'm dead inside now that I know UT is doing okay in sports I don't follow. DEAD!! 😁

Reactions: Scotty00
Some of us are lucky enough to follow champions. Others brag about "powerful athletic departments." :cool:
You are the Champion of getting your ass kicked. We both went down in flames this year in CBB. :p

You're a complete idiot. I just described what you would do and you know it. You try to deflect with this BS.
No no no princess! Don’t even try it. I’ve been telling you all along that you celebrate making a final four and all you would say is “only losers celebrate getting their ass kicked”. Now that you’re seeing how other people think you’re a dumbass you wanna back track. Go on, let’s hear how I’m lying sweetness!😂

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
No no no princess! Don’t even try it. I’ve been telling you all along that you celebrate making a final four and all you would say is “only losers celebrate getting their ass kicked”. Now that you’re seeing how other people think you’re a dumbass you wanna back track. Go on, let’s hear how I’m lying sweetness!😂
No no no Dumbass, I have been clear I celebrate wins, but I cease to celebrate after an ass kicking and that is where we differ. You celebrate and brag after the ass kicking. :cool:

Nope…..I was giving you hell about UT never making a final four and you said celebrating final fours are dumb because you are celebrating getting your ass beat! Did you not say that? Don’t back track now. Everyone has seen your post up until now.

Nope…..I was giving you hell about UT never making a final four and you said celebrating final fours are dumb because you are celebrating getting your ass beat! Did you not say that? Don’t back track now. Everyone has seen your post up until now.
I told you I celebrate wins. I told you I don't celebrate losses. You celebrate losses. That is our difference.

Now you’re just full of shit. If you don’t care to make yourself look stupid and look like a liar in front of everybody that’s on you. We all know what you said. That’s why everybody has been telling you how dumb you sound.

• Haha
Now you’re just full of shit. If you don’t care to make yourself look stupid and look like a liar in front of everybody that’s on you. We all know what you said. That’s why everybody has been telling you how dumb you sound.
You're the only dumbass Scotty. I have told you over and over I celebrate wins. I have told you I don't celebrate losses. So, let me tell you how dumb you are, cause you're dumber than hell. A FF that ends in a loss is a loss and I wouldn't celebrate it. You would celebrate a FF that ends in a loss. What do you think we have been arguing about page after page, dumbass?

SlimAngelicBlackbuck-size_restricted.gif

You're the only dumbass Scotty. I have told you over and over I celebrate wins. I have told you I don't celebrate losses. So, let me tell you how dumb you are, cause you're dumber than hell. A FF that ends in a loss is a loss and I wouldn't celebrate it. You would celebrate a FF that ends in a loss. What do you think we have been arguing about page after page, dumbass?
Am I? I don’t think people are coming on here telling me my take on final fours is dumb like they are you. Like everybody else has told you Lulu and this is my last time telling you because clearly you can’t understand and it goes over your head. Maybe because you’re a Tennessee fan and you’ve never been to a final four you don’t get it but You celebrate making it to the final four. You know, the game after the elite 8? You don’t wait until after the game and celebrate if you lose. That’s like saying you’re gonna have a funeral for somebody before they die. I joke around and call you “dumbass” and “idiot” all in good fun but now that I see you truly do have a learning disorder I’m not gonna call you those names. I didn’t know you was slow like that. Get some sleep LuLu so you don’t lash out at people. Love you!

Am I? I don’t think people are coming on here telling me my take on final fours is dumb like they are you. Like everybody else has told you Lulu and this is my last time telling you because clearly you can’t understand and it goes over your head. Maybe because you’re a Tennessee fan and you’ve never been to a final four you don’t get it but You celebrate making it to the final four. You know, the game after the elite 8? You don’t wait until after the game and celebrate if you lose. That’s like saying you’re gonna have a funeral for somebody before they die. I joke around and call you “dumbass” and “idiot” all in good fun but now that I see you truly do have a learning disorder I’m not gonna call you those names. I didn’t know you was slow like that. Get some sleep LuLu so you don’t lash out at people. Love you!
The problem with all the BS you just wrote is that it doesn't in any way counter what I wrote and therefore is babble.

I don't celebrate missions that end in a loss. You do. I don't care if you or others do, but I don't. I understand completely and have been consistent. You called me a liar in the post before this, but as usual you failed to explain that much less prove it. That is why I called you a dumbass and that is why you're a dumbass.

The problem with all the BS you just wrote is that it doesn't in any way counter what I wrote and therefore is babble.

I don't celebrate missions that end in a loss. You do. I don't care if you or others do, but I don't. I understand completely and have been consistent. You called me a liar in the post before this, but as usual you failed to explain that much less prove it. That is why I called you a dumbass and that is why you're a dumbass.
Oh ok it’s babble because you don’t agree with it. Let me note that down. Listen, there’s nothing to counter or refute. Your whole thought process or lack there of on final fours is the dumbest shit ever and multiple people have told you so. You just said in a post that you celebrate wins so you in fact would celebrate making it to the final four if Tennessee ever gets there. Nobody has ever said they would celebrate after a game ended if they lost the game so I don’t know where you get that. Maybe it’s a Tennessee basketball fan thing but I’m not sure. Wherever you get it from it’s dumb.

Oh ok it’s babble because you don’t agree with it. Let me note that down. Listen, there’s nothing to counter or refute. Your whole thought process or lack there of on final fours is the dumbest shit ever and multiple people have told you so. You just said in a post that you celebrate wins so you in fact would celebrate making it to the final four if Tennessee ever gets there. Nobody has ever said they would celebrate after a game ended if they lost the game so I don’t know where you get that. Maybe it’s a Tennessee basketball fan thing but I’m not sure. Wherever you get it from it’s dumb.
It's babble cause it doesn't address what I'm saying. It's non related bs. I have zero problem with you bringing info that is relevant or disproves something I'm saying. You said, I was a liar. You did not support it, you just recklessly threw it out there. I suppose you just wanted to do that, but that is BS. It's bullshit because you made no effort to support it.

Scotty, I'm going to say this as nice as possible with no malice attached. I celebrate wins and I don't celebrate losses. A FF that ends in a loss is a loss, so I don't celebrate it. As your team is winning on a streak in the reg season or in the tourney I'm for celebrating, but when we lose the celebration is over. I have also told you that this is my opinion. You can celebrate anything you want, I just don't have any respect for someone celebrating something ending in a loss.

Finally, I look at UK/UT's tourney experience this year as going down in flames (both of us). No celebration and no brag.

I have her on ignore, but I love you responses.

She is basketball stupid.

It's babble cause it doesn't address what I'm saying. It's non related bs. I have zero problem with you bringing info that is relevant or disproves something I'm saying. You said, I was a liar. You did not support it, you just recklessly threw it out there. I suppose you just wanted to do that, but that is BS. It's bullshit because you made no effort to support it.

Scotty, I'm going to say this as nice as possible with no malice attached. I celebrate wins and I don't celebrate losses. A FF that ends in a loss is a loss, so I don't celebrate it. As your team is winning on a streak in the reg season or in the tourney I'm for celebrating, but when we lose the celebration is over. I have also told you that this is my opinion. You can celebrate anything you want, I just don't have any respect for someone celebrating something ending in a loss.

Finally, I look at UK/UT's tourney experience this year as going down in flames (both of us). No celebration and no brag.

I'm planning a party for the next time that KU reaches the final four but loses. Your invite's in the mail.

I'm planning a party for the next time that KU reaches the final four but loses. Your invite's in the mail.
Will it be a wake or a celebration? I want to know how to dress in advance.

I have her on ignore, but I love you responses.

She is basketball stupid.
You are the biggest sissy blow hard on here. You have me on ignore cause you couldn't handle it when I pushed your BS back at you. It is also just like you to find a safe place to throw rocks from.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
That is why I kept it vague.
True story, didn't watch the game. It sounds like your "defense" bloodied some faces, possibly killed a guy per unconfirmed reports. Luckily Duke would never harm an opposing player because we have class.

Got our ass kicked, got our ass kicked!! Yeah baby!

If I’m gonna be accused of celebrating a loss, then I’m gonna celebrate a loss, dammit. Not gonna miss a prime party opportunity.

True story, didn't watch the game. It sounds like your "defense" bloodied some faces, possibly killed a guy per unconfirmed reports. Luckily Duke would never harm an opposing player because we have class.
Duke played hard. I think UT was just a bad matchup for them and our offense was on enough to win..

Here’s what I know, you said you celebrated wins which means you WOULD celebrate an elite 8 win to make it to the final four. That means you would celebrate making a final four. Game over!

Here’s what I know, you said you celebrated wins which means you WOULD celebrate an elite 8 win to make it to the final four. That means you would celebrate making a final four. Game over!
I celebrate wins, but I mourn a loss. A FF ending in the FF is a loss. Point, Set, Match!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT