ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

No chance, now go give some more handies to the big 12 posters.

tumblr_m7w2mpGqws1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Reactions: tw3301
Watching MNF pre game. I don't think there ever has been a better Heisman Trophy finalist group than Woodson , Manning , and Moss in 97'. Ignore Ryan Leaf.

Congrats to @tw3301 on winning the regular season $100 to you, and congrats to @IUBtown for the highest single week score during the regular season $50 to that sexy sum bitch.

Congrats to @tw3301 on winning the regular season $100 to you, and congrats to @IUBtown for the highest single week score during the regular season $50 to that sexy sum bitch.

Is this really a thing? Man, not sure if I've told you this, but you run the shittiest league I've ever participated in, and I've been doing this since 1988. Ha.

Is this really a thing? Man, not sure if I've told you this, but you run the shittiest league I've ever participated in, and I've been doing this since 1988. Ha.

Look i've been to the sperm bank nonstop since the league started just to make sure I can pay everyone out. Give me a little credit.

I will say the top was pretty competitive, the top 4 are within 60 pts scored for the season, 3 are within less than 30. IMO the top of the bracket is top heavy though and predict the winner will come from one of those 3 teams.

Last edited:
No. Will put 4 quarters that will have each team written on them on the floor and take a dump, which ever two get covered first will play each other.

Could mine be a penny? Jews really like pennies.

My issue has been inconsistency at QB and WR. If I can get 3 strong weeks out of my guys at those positions? I got this. Btw who the hell dropped Latavius Murray so I could pick him up?

You did not seriously pay yourself for a high score in a given week, did you? You talk about a bullshit league. Who gives a flying fvck about the high score? You finished 4th in the league.

Reactions: Jhmoss1812
You did not seriously pay yourself for a high score in a given week, did you? You talk about a bullshit league. Who gives a flying fvck about the high score? You finished 4th in the league.

When you've been shooting loads into little plastic cups for weeks you can do what you want with the money.

Agreed. This is worth 10 bucks, since we are paying out for stupid shit.

lol Its supposed to give someone who is out of the playoffs, @Jhmoss1812 for instance, an incentive to keep trying, and he almost succeeded. This was decided upon before the year started so quit your bitching. Its one reason i do like having 8 playoff spots but some don't since it makes it more of a crap shoot.

Sounds like one thing is for sure. We'll be looking for a new commissioner next year. Bout fvcking time.

Reactions: IUBtown
Honestly i probably won't do it next year. Will start running my other big money league, along with a new house in the spring, wedding, and taking more on at work and well this league is like 20th on the list.

Honestly i probably won't do it next year. Will start running my other big money league, along with a new house in the spring, wedding, and taking more on at work and well this league is like 20th on the list.

What do you consider big money? I'm just curious.

Also, congrats on the house and wedding. I'll be sure to get you some His and His towels.

What do you consider big money? I'm just curious.

Also, congrats on the house and wedding. I'll be sure to get you some His and His towels.

Well bigger i should say. Was a 5 year $150/year league, which i won the over all pot BTW. Did $20/week for high score, $100 regular league champ, $300 tourny champ, $50 runner up, $1000 to the 5 year winner. I'm wanting to bump it up next year but we will see.

Well bigger i should say. Was a 5 year $150/year league, which i won the over all pot BTW. Did $20/week for high score, $100 regular league champ, $300 tourny champ, $50 runner up, $1000 to the 5 year winner. I'm wanting to bump it up next year but we will see.

That's a pretty cool setup. It's hard to get people to commit to something for 5 years.

I've been in my $600 league for 3 years now. Won it year 1, came in 2nd last year and in the playoffs this year (as the 5 seed). I think we might even be bumping that up next year. Maybe $700 or $750. It's a fun ass league with a ton of shit talking.

That's a pretty cool setup. It's hard to get people to commit to something for 5 years.

I've been in my $600 league for 3 years now. Won it year 1, came in 2nd last year and in the playoffs this year (as the 5 seed). I think we might even be bumping that up next year. Maybe $700 or $750. It's a fun ass league with a ton of shit talking.

Yeah thats why we had everyone pay double year one so if someone backed out that next year was already paid for to help get someone to take the spot. You could trade draft picks from the following year too so a lot of dumping players and people swapping picks from one draft to the next made it intereating.

Because running a fantasy league is really, really hard. Gtfo.

lol Its supposed to give someone who is out of the playoffs, @Jhmoss1812 for instance, an incentive to keep trying, and he almost succeeded. This was decided upon before the year started so quit your bitching. Its one reason i do like having 8 playoff spots but some don't since it makes it more of a crap shoot.

Fair enough and makes sense, but lets go with the high score until the end of the season.

Fair enough and makes sense, but lets go with the high score until the end of the season.

That defeats the purpose. Besides its in the rules, just read the messenger on the app, wouldn't be fair to the winner.

That defeats the purpose. Besides its in the rules, just read the messenger on the app, wouldn't be fair to the winner.

Well, I still want a shot at it. Just eliminate the losers bracket and make the winners bracket still eligible.

ADVERTISEMENT