ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

In (this lame ass league) for $100.

Did we get the scoring fixed? Can’t remember.

It doesn't need fixed, draft better.
Have I shown you my championship ring, the first one this league’s seen? Kiss it, ya big gay.
150122122112-01-super-bowl-rings-0122-super-169.jpg

Reactions: tw3301
I'm giving @WojoRising and @Spacegrass until Monday morning and then we'll preceded with finding two replacements. Let me know what days work best for doing a draft. If anyone has any serious complaints about scoring bring them up now and we'll put it to a vote as long as its nothing stupid. No defensive points, no two QBs. This is a democracy but i'm still Donald J. Trump and will lay the smack down, cause stone cold said so.

I'm giving @WojoRising and @Spacegrass until Monday morning and then we'll preceded with finding two replacements. Let me know what days work best for doing a draft. If anyone has any serious complaints about scoring bring them up now and we'll put it to a vote as long as its nothing stupid. No defensive points, no two QBs. This is a democracy but i'm still Donald J. Trump and will lay the smack down, cause stone cold said so.
Hey asshole send me the link for your scam pay options. For fvcks sake we still have over a month before season even starts. $100 this year?

Reactions: tw3301 and jhmossy
Just waiting on @WojoRising. Keep tagging every post. We will be going $100. Once 10 are in will discuss pay scale and points.

Sept 6th is first game. Any day before, closer to that date the better. Possibly the Sunday/Monday/Tuesday before which would be sept 2nd, 3rd, 4th.

Weeknights are good for me. Prefer to draft after preseason is over. Try to avoid 8/26 and Labor Day weekend.

Maybe not Tuesday just realized I leave for Italy on the 5th. Sunday would be ideal. Sept 2nd. Let me know if that works, probably 7-8ish.

Realized that's Labor Day weekend. Could still swing Tuesday I guess.

I'll be getting bitched out for not helping pack but I'm only taking a backpack so fvck it.

ADVERTISEMENT