ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Well we can do 1-3 day waivers, would like to do it by Thursday morning at the latest. I want to put this up to the league and not act like some dictator. I'm sure @829305 will be pissed either way.

Reactions: jhmossy
You guys just wanna do a two day waiver? I would be down with any of the three as long as there is one.
Would 2 day waiver mean that transactions go through on Wednesday morning? That's fine with me. I'd rather it not be on Tuesday morning though. Not everybody is gonna be aware of what happened in Monday night football in case there were injuries. It's better to have a day of news come out so people are more prepared to make the proper pick ups. JMO

Would 2 day waiver mean that transactions go through on Wednesday morning? That's fine with me. I'd rather it not be on Tuesday morning though. Not everybody is gonna be aware of what happened in Monday night football in case there were injuries. It's better to have a day of news come out so people are more prepared to make the proper pick ups. JMO

2 day sounds ideal. Gives people time to put in a claim and an extra day for people to be picked up off FA that weren't on waivers. Give a vote here our in the yahoo app. Hopefully can get it straightened out today.

Can't say anything about last season, but he's definitely gonna need some medication after I go in dry on him this week.
Pretty sure he'll like it.
haha-shut-up.gif

Reactions: 829305
I'm staying out of the vote so need 5 to push it through. Have 4 so far.

Alright everything is reset. This week and this week only waivers will last until tomorrow, so you have until then to put in your waiver request, waivers is set in reverse order of the draft. I will change this to tomorrow to game time-tuesday, meaning once that players game has started they are put on waivers. Dropped players will remain on waivers for 2 days.

Sorry y'all are too slow to follow along. 10yard/pt leagues are probably more your speed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT