ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

giphy.gif

Reactions: CelticHawk
For **** sake, I'm doing it. It's just so labor intensive. Let's be honest, I'm the most reputable and the one who's most likely to be good for it

Reactions: CelticHawk
leagues full, draft September 5th at 7:30PM, get your dues in before the draft. Suck my tits.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Also review the scoring system, roster positions, etc and if you have anything you would like changed we will put it to a vote. Otherwise once the draft is over quit your fvckin bitchin.

Also review the scoring system, roster positions, etc and if you have anything you would like changed we will put it to a vote. Otherwise once the draft is over quit your fvckin bitchin.
Looks good to me for the most part. Never done points for rushing attempts but I don't have an issue with it. I think it would be more simple to just do .1 pts per rushing yard or receiving yard for the running backs and receivers. 18 yards per point is kind of an odd number for receiving yards. Other than that, no complaints and everything looks fine.

I'll only bitch if my team isn't very good.

Reactions: jhmossy
What are we doing for payouts this year?

I assume it's as ******ed as last year.

Lets do winner take all. You're either 1st or last, none of this 2nd place gets their money back BS.

Lets do winner take all. You're either 1st or last, none of this 2nd place gets their money back BS.

Fine with me. A $50 buy-in is hardly worth playing anyways. Might as well maximize my value when I go in dry on all you betas.

O/U on how many wins schooner has this year? I'm setting the number at 3.5. Taking bets on this too.

Do we know the draft order yet?

O/U on how many wins schooner has this year? I'm setting the number at 3.5. Taking bets on this too.

Do we know the draft order yet?

Commish is probably waiting until everyone has paid until he finalizes the teams and sets the draft order. At least that's what I would do.

I'll take the over on 3.5 for you. But just barely. No way you make the playoffs.

I just paid...stop being lazy jews and settle your debts.

Rushing Attempt points? I'll just start there. Dumb as hell.

Scoring system is pretty ******ed (4 points for a safety???) but it's the same for everyone at least.

My only issue is that trades are only reviewed by the commissioner.

Should be voted on by the league imo.

Scoring system is pretty ******ed (4 points for a safety???) but it's the same for everyone at least.

My only issue is that trades are only reviewed by the commissioner.

Should be voted on by the league imo.

Mehh I just did that so nothing obviously shady goes down. Voting takes a bit to go through. This way I look make sure it's alright and call it a day.

What's wrong with 4? Think it should be more than 2 but 6 is too much.

btw it doesn't do draft order until like an hr before the draft.

btw it doesn't do draft order until like an hr before the draft.

You can change that though. You have to finalize the teams (so that nobody can add or leave) and then just randomize the draft order. It's up to you.

Found it. Done.

1. schooner
2. Spacegrass
3. Wojo's Risen
4. Da_Commish
5. Hebrew Hammer
6. First or Last
7. CelticHawk
8. GoHeels's Gr...
9. Jerry's Kids
10. Nishant's Ni...

Reactions: schoonerwest