ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

I noticed the league was reactivated, should we do a head count on who is playing again this year? I'm in btw.

You guys are gonna be so mad when a 1st timer wins this thing.
jake-no.gif

Used Yahoo, will continue to use yahoo, will use my real PPR setting instead of hte bullshit yall got last year after bitching.

ps i hate espns system.

Used Yahoo, will continue to use yahoo, will use my real PPR setting instead of hte bullshit yall got last year after bitching.

ps i hate espns system.

Totally ok with the system you used last year. Use it again IMO.

ps i hate espns system.
Yahoo is fine with me. Never used it but I'm sure its not that much different in the grand scheme of things. I do remember quite a bit of complaining about the point system last year, though.

ps i hate espns system.

Is this your dumbass points per carry/pass system? If so, count me out. If it's normal ppr, count me in.

Is this your dumbass points per carry/pass system? If so, count me out. If it's normal ppr, count me in.

Your money was the sweetest. I went over to the state of IL, and paid a homeless guy to spread trash anywhere he wanted. )

Reactions: 829305
Will give them until the end of the month then start finding replacements.

Reactions: JimboBBN
When do I need to decide by? End of the month?

Is this one yahoo or espn, I can't remember.

ADVERTISEMENT