ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

When do I need to decide by? End of the month?

Is this one yahoo or espn, I can't remember.

I'd rather you just make a decision but don't necessarily need it right away. Will be on yahoo.

I signed in and am down. Pretty sure I am only doing this league for the 2017 season.

I can do the 5th of September. Would prefer a tad later starting time, maybe 7:30? If not, I can make 7 work.

Noted but shouldn't be a problem. Let me know if anyone has a problem getting into the league, had to send our favorite jew a link instead of an invite.

Reactions: tw3301
You're just trying to get every bit of interest on $50 that you can get.
2WJTxI4.gif

Reactions: jhmossy and tw3301

@CelticHawk told me a month ago that he was signing up that weekend. Of course this happens every year. He'll then ask what the paypal is. Then ask questions on how to sign into his own paypal. He'll then have to set up a new account and again 3 weeks later ask me what the paypal is. Then ask how much 3 days later. By the trade deadline i should have his entry fee.

@CelticHawk told me a month ago that he was signing up that weekend. Of course this happens every year. He'll then ask what the paypal is. Then ask questions on how to sign into his own paypal. He'll then have to set up a new account and again 3 weeks later ask me what the paypal is. Then ask how much 3 days later. By the trade deadline i should have his entry fee.
haha of course he's making things complicated. Wojo is probably just scared.

You have to remember Iowa is 15 years behind the rest of the country.

You're just trying to get every bit of interest on $50 that you can get.

I invested the $100 I won 2 years ago in a high interest account and it's paying for this year's entry.

ADVERTISEMENT