ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Also don't be jelly but I made the championship in my $600 league.

Guaranteed $2300 with a shot at $4000. Right in time for Vegas :)

Reactions: KisteK
Won my 5 year league, championship in this one, chance to go home with 1500+. Solid year from this guy.

Reactions: Jhmoss1812
Got my $50 back plus another $50 so I should be able to keep the lights on this Christmas. If I could set a lineup and made 2 changes I would have won, oh well I'll spank your pussies next year.

Got my $50 back plus another $50 so I should be able to keep the lights on this Christmas. If I could set a lineup and made 2 changes I would have won, oh well I'll spank your pussies next year.

Picking up Montgomery won it for me, would have lost if i didn't. Considering the scoring for WRs, using a RB in the WR slot just might have won me the championship. That scoring system is finally paying off.

Picking up Montgomery won it for me, would have lost if i didn't. Considering the scoring for WRs, using a RB in the WR slot just might have won me the championship. That scoring system is finally paying off.
I didn't even check my lineup for either of my playoff games and lost them both. The expansion tank on my water heater sprung a pinhole leak and was spraying water all over my garage so I was busy replacing it. A real commissioner would take that into account, make the appropriate changes to my roster and advance me to the finals. But it's ok if you want to win this way, Indiana hasn't won anything in a long time so I understand what this means to you.

I didn't even check my lineup for either of my playoff games and lost them both. The expansion tank on my water heater sprung a pinhole leak and was spraying water all over my garage so I was busy replacing it. A real commissioner would take that into account, make the appropriate changes to my roster and advance me to the finals. But it's ok if you want to win this way, Indiana hasn't won anything in a long time so I understand what this means to you.

Look at this snowflake.

Fun title game facts:
Regular pts season total difference is .10pts Adv CelticHawk
Regular season pts against difference is 55.04 Adv IUBull
Avg playoff pts total is 69.46 to 98.25 Adv IUBull

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you folks.

I couldn't lose to a better group of people.

Reactions: IUBtown
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and good luck to Hawk today, it aint over until its over.

Russell Wilson is still an asshole. I hope he doesn't get sh!t for Christmas and Sierra still doesn't let him hit it.

3rd place payout is $200, just remembered what we decided in the original thread before it was deleted. Just PayPal me whenever today.

Final standings:
1st @CelticHawk
2nd @IUBull
3rd @tw3301
4th @GE Nole
5th @Spacegrass
6th @829305
7th @Jhmoss1812
8th @catsfan3523
9th @bignish
10th @WojoRising

Monies:
@CelticHawk $300
@tw3301 $100
@IUBull $100

Congrats to @CelticHawk for ridding Zeke to the title. Thanks to everyone for playing, contemplating running it again next year, this time with the scoring I originally had, but i guess we can have a vote if i get a 3rd term. @CelticHawk confirm your paypal via PM so i can get the money sent over.

Reactions: CelticHawk
Final standings:
1st @CelticHawk
2nd @IUBull
3rd @tw3301
4th @GE Nole
5th @Spacegrass
6th @829305
7th @Jhmoss1812
8th @catsfan3523
9th @bignish
10th @WojoRising

Monies:
@CelticHawk $300
@tw3301 $100
@IUBull $100

Congrats to @CelticHawk for ridding Zeke to the title. Thanks to everyone for playing, contemplating running it again next year, this time with the scoring I originally had, but i guess we can have a vote if i get a 3rd term. @CelticHawk confirm your paypal via PM so i can get the money sent over.

Another great year, everyone. Still can't believe Celtic got to the finals thanks to a win by .18.

I already have a guy really interested in joining if we do it again next year. He's looking for a league with serious players.

Reactions: CelticHawk
Thanks to everyone for playing, contemplating running it again next year.

giphy.gif

Reactions: IUBtown
I am in for next season. I would be down for another sports league but i barely follow any other pro sports.

I love you guys, and dont tee off on me, for being sappy.

You guys are good.

wtf do you care, you'll be banned before the draft anyway.

LOL probably true. That's why I'm really just posting on this board. Also, doesn't mean I can't play in the league. Also, I won't be able to post in the yahoo messenger app until @IUBtown renews the league. And I know you love our convos there.

Last edited:
Reactions: tw3301
LOL probably true. That's why I'm really just posting on this board. Also, doesn't mean I can't play in the league. Also, I won't be able to post in the yahoo messenger app until @IUBtown renews the league. And I know you love our convos there.

Who?

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT