ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football Thread

Chick fight!
giphy.gif

BTW, I dont need to do anything this week right? On a bye week, they wont totally my points will they?

BTW, I dont need to do anything this week right? On a bye week, they wont totally my points will they?
No, you and I can just hit snooze on the alarm until next week and watch the rest of the plebs fight over our bred crumbs.

Reactions: CelticHawk
Waiting for Gronk and GE Nole is going to be a good one. Looks like Bull is into the semi's. I am glad I didnt have to play this week. I would have lost.

Reactions: IUBtown
Waiting for Gronk and GE Nole is going to be a good one. Looks like Bull is into the semi's. I am glad I didnt have to play this week. I would have lost.

I'm probably cooked. Chin Dimple will get plenty. Gronk and AJ Green injuries killed me this year.

Every body took a dump this week. In my other league where 100+pts were the norm only 2 people scored over 100. This league is way down. I kicked @Spacegrass ass just like i figured. That scoring system worked to perfection this week.

I'm probably cooked. Chin Dimple will get plenty. Gronk and AJ Green injuries killed me this year.

Yeah, I had Gronk in my other league.

But I am not confident about tonight. Brady hasn't been great lately and the Ravens are solid. Matt Forte getting hurt in the first quarter crushed me yesterday. Not to mention your D scoring 20+...

I got so lucky last night in my $600 league. Was up 16.05 going into MNF. He had Malcolm Mitchell. Put up 14.10 points in 1st half and didn't get a target the entire second half. My opponent is ****ing furious and I can't stop laughing about it. Semis in that league for 3rd straight year. Looking to make it 3 straight championship game appearances.

Looks like a B1G vs ACC challenge. IUvsDuke, IowavsFSU. FWIW I'm the only Blueblood left.

Whatchu mean only blueblood? I'm looking to make my second straight championship game in this league.

Whatchu mean only blueblood? I'm looking to make my second straight championship game in this league.
He considers Indiana a blue blood even though they've been irrelevant since the 80's.

Congrats to the new champion, whoever it is. I'll probably be rooting for the Dukie. Yep, I said it. He's probably the best poster left. Hawkit went soft and all. And, I definitely don't want to see the world's worst commissioner win.

Congrats to the new champion, whoever it is. I'll probably be rooting for the Dukie. Yep, I said it. He's probably the best poster left. Hawkit went soft and all. And, I definitely don't want to see the world's worst commissioner win.
you probably just gave me the kiss of death, dick head.

Reactions: GE Nole and 829305
you probably just gave me the kiss of death, dick head.
Reverse jinx, mother fvcker. F dem Dukies.

And, fwiw, I got swept in all three of my other leagues in the opening round.
F everyone right now.

Im not joking just bought an M2 driver head.
That driver is bad ass, if I could bring myself to spend $400 on 1 club I'd have it. My brother-in-law has it and out drives me by 40 yards, played in a scramble with another guy and watched him legitimately drive the ball 340 yards. He also hit a 9 iron 185 yards but still.

That driver is bad ass, if I could bring myself to spend $400 on 1 club I'd have it. My brother-in-law has it and out drives me by 40 yards, played in a scramble with another guy and watched him legitimately drive the ball 340 yards. He also hit a 9 iron 185 yards but still.

I bought just the head for 225, have a shaft out of my rbz stage 2 im going to use. i wont see those numbers but my old driver had gotten knicked up enough and saw this one for a good deal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT