ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football ‘19 - ‘20

Randomizing final draft order at 6 eastern. Like I said. Normal PPR scoring other than catches are .5 instead of 1. So draft accordingly. I know it will be weird for @Da_Bull to adjust to these normal scoring methods

Like I said in another thread, will be at football game tonight. Looked into flipping to auto draft by default. My bad if I don’t have WiFi or cell access during a pick. Will try to pick as much as possible. Money sent @JimboBBN

Like I said in another thread, will be at football game tonight. Looked into flipping to auto draft by default. My bad if I don’t have WiFi or cell access during a pick. Will try to pick as much as possible. Money sent @JimboBBN
Already marked you down for payment. Sorry about not getting the best service. It’s tough getting 10 guys free on a holiday weekend

Yeah hoping I have decent signal, should be around Indy. Made the wife drive home so I can draft.

Just checked out my team. Couldn’t get connection all night. Pretty mediocre.

Question. What are rules on pickups and trades? Unlimited pickups?

Zeke flying in to finalize his contract has me like:

giphy.gif

Bulls team just got way better. Now he just needs Hunt and his team is stacked

In had him last year. Who has him in our league?

Any details on what went down with him and the GM?

I don’t have him in our league but my biggest money league I do have him. He better get his shit together

Same and I regretfully say i wasted a 3rd round pick on him, risky but he was a top 5 pick last year. Thankfully i have cook and Jeffery to plug in.

Last edited:
Props to Mike Tomlin or the Steelers organization for keeping his crazy in check. Unless something major has occurred in his personal life since the trade its amazing what he's done in Oakland in such a short time.

Would you start DJ Moore or Sterling Shepard? Have to play one of em with AB being a screw up

ADVERTISEMENT