ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football ‘19 - ‘20

I went ahead and made espn. Send emails ASAP so we can get the point system and payouts right. Already decided on PPR and probably won’t change many of the standard rules if any.

I can only start one with 5 people. And @lurkeraspect84 must have everything turned off because he’s not eligible for a conversation.
For the life of me, I can't understand why I can't get PM's. A few here have my number if that helps. I can give an email to any of them. Shit, I think you have my email.

Last edited:
For the life of me, I can't understand why I can't get PM's. A few here have my number if that helps. I can give an email to any of them. Shit, I think you have my email.
I should be able to find it. Jimbo is running this thing so if you can let him know it that would work best.

Interested if a spot opens up. My son has been talking about it for ages and it’s about time I join in on the fun.
I believe we have a spot open. We had ten but someone still hasn’t accepted their invitation or come forward in over a week. I’ll give them to the end of the night or else you’re in

Reactions: hawkit3113
If you end up needing another one for it I’ll do it again. Missed out on it last year but was in it the first couple years.

Sent. There’s 10

Payouts are as follows

600 for the winner
200 for second
100 for highest week
100 for most points

Draft is September 2nd at 7. I will randomize one hour before the draft so you have some time to prepare for your spot. Let’s go bitches

Sent you the new invite. Just to be clear, I hope you have fun in the league, man! I’d hate to feel like I’m dragging into something you don’t wanna do :)
It's all good. I'm looking forward to it. It is my first FF league, but I've been curious.

Also, I should be able to join the conversation on here now.

Last edited:
I want to try and get everyone in the conversation on the actual app so we can all talk instead of two different messages.

But maybe @schoonerwest can start new messages with all the permanent members involved

Were you the last to join? We’ve been trying to get you to accept the invitation for over a week. We figured you’d bailed lol but yea man if lurk is willing to give it up, spots yours
That's fine. If someone backs out for whatever reason, I'll fill in to make sure there's 10 teams.

If someone wants to play they can. Haha. I didn't get an alert when the email got sent. So it's on my end.

Though I was looking to dunk on you duke and UK scum.

If someone wants to play they can. Haha. I didn't get an alert when the email got sent. So it's on my end.

Though I was looking to dunk on you duke and UK scum.
Don't besmirch the UNC fans on here and get it together.

ADVERTISEMENT