ADVERTISEMENT

Exhibition game results thread

Bama vs Wake Forest in Birmingham. Bama wins 98-77 without 4 players who are nursing injuries.
Not sure how good Wake is.

Have you seen my second cousin? 👀
Unfortunately. @lurkeraspect84 sent me this pic after he tossed her salad.
8af5b42612df87bde6ad3fc1bd535732.jpg

A lot to be excited about after last night's exhibition. I tried to focus more on our defense and I think we still have some real work to do there. Didn't like seeing us getting beat on easy backdoor cuts. I liked Pope keeping the lineup fresh with his substitution patterns. Just keep after the other team and wear them out. The offense was obviously awesome, and it's going to only improve as the guys get more accustomed to each other. All in all it feels damn good to have Kentucky basketball back

Reactions: treyforuk
Bama vs Wake Forest in Birmingham. Bama wins 98-77 without 4 players who are nursing injuries.
Not sure how good Wake is.
we also have another Charity exhibition game against Memphis Oct. 28th in Huntsville , AL

Im still a little skeptical because it's a brand new team and brand new coach, but Kentucky might be better this year than I thought they were going to be. I know it was just Kentucky Weselyn but that was an ELITE shooting performance. Defense was pretty good overall as well, other than getting backdoored a handful of times.
Go Cats!

And that’s what she said.

FSU beat St. Leo 87-64. Hamilton played 13 guys at least 10 minutes.

Jamir Watkins got pretty much whatever he wanted when he was on the court. Which is what you’d expect with a guy like that against a team like this.

#1 JUCO recruit Malique Ewin was 8-8 and basically dunked everything. But I was surprised at well he could handle and pass the ball. Nice skill set for a rugged 6’10 guy.

10 new faces for FSU so lots of learning on the fly to be sure. But I’ll say this, the types of players fit what Hamilton likes to do much better than the previous 2 rosters.

Here’s a little more detailed takeaways if interested. https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...s-exhibition-st-leo-jamir-watkins-alier-maluk

I was at the Creighton v Purdue game last night. Purdue's #3 and #4 were unstoppable. Could always get to their spot and easily scored. The Big Red starting center is horrible though and you will have to play a lot different this season. Painter is still a ****ing douche though. Mac cleared his bench with 4 minutes left and Painter had his starters in pressing till the last second. What a ****wad.

Creighton will be much different this year also. We are a lot more athletic but will be interesting to see what the go to guy will be. Tech transfer Pop Isaacs looked dynamic last night.

Baylor and Trey aren't there anymore and they demanded their touches and shots. Ashworth and Kalkbrenner are not like that so the offense should be a lot more free flowing. I count at least 5 knockdown 3 point shooters in the Top 9 players. Should be fun.

I was at the Creighton v Purdue game last night. Purdue's #3 and #4 were unstoppable. Could always get to their spot and easily scored. The Big Red starting center is horrible though and you will have to play a lot different this season. Painter is still a ****ing douche though. Mac cleared his bench with 4 minutes left and Painter had his starters in pressing till the last second. What a ****wad.

Creighton will be much different this year also. We are a lot more athletic but will be interesting to see what the go to guy will be. Tech transfer Pop Isaacs looked dynamic last night.

Baylor and Trey aren't there anymore and they demanded their touches and shots. Ashworth and Kalkbrenner are not like that so the offense should be a lot more free flowing. I count at least 5 knockdown 3 point shooters in the Top 9 players. Should be fun.
It’s a preseason game. I’m not going to fault a coach for leaving his starters in so they can work on things. That’s a silly take for pre season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT