ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN COMBINING Men's and Women's Basketball Scores?

I remember when Rivals changed their format in 2015, and half this board lost their shit. It was kind of embarrassing seeing posters struggle with a modified update that increased posting, and essentially made everything better.

I'm not kidding when I say, me and four out of shape friends would look better five on five than that.

Yeah, that is why Summit always had the UT women scrimmage against dudes.

I remember once I was somewhat talking to this girl who played college basketball. So we were playing some one on one one night just messing around and I was going to let her beat me just because you know. It was extremely difficult to play bad enough to lose. Almost impossible tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: JimboBBN

I remember once I was somewhat talking to this girl who played college basketball. So we were playing some one on one one night just messing around and I was going to let her beat me just because you know. It was extremely difficult to play bad enough to lose. Almost impossible tbh.
And you’re not a huge guy from what I remember right?

And you’re not a huge guy from what I remember right?

No, I mean, I'm 5'10 1/2 and weight about 160 but it wasn't really a size thing. I could play some ball back then but nothing on the level of a college athlete or anything. It is just a different type of athleticism for a sport like basketball.

Reactions: JimboBBN
No, I mean, I'm 5'10 1/2 and weight about 160 but it wasn't really a size thing. I could play some ball back then but nothing on the level of a college athlete or anything. It is just a different type of athleticism for a sport like basketball.
Not sure I would have the speed advantage you did. I’m 6’2, 240. I would probably have to use my size a little.

My friends sister played at Michigan State. He is better than her. He’s about 5’10. Good shooter, solid player, but never even played at Juco level.

Yeah, it is just a completely different game. Also, I'm not knocking it either. I know some people who love watching it and are big time into it. That's great. It is just different.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT