ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy!

If a couple of those schools mentioned get nailed with penalties then we're looking at an even bigger day for Kentucky basketball than the 2010 NBA draft night.
tumblr_mzg1ynul7E1s36aafo1_500.gif

If a couple of those schools mentioned get nailed with penalties then we're looking at an even bigger day for Kentucky basketball than the 2010 NBA draft night.
We can only hope. I hope they let the fans in rupp to watch it on the big screen

Reactions: catman111
Certain schools like Arizona and USC might be hit hard by the NCAA

Arizona can be proven that the coaching staff knew what was going on.

Plus USC is on the line for lack of institutional control because of Tim Floyd/OJ Mayo not too long ago.

Don't think Texas is a major player. Plus with Texas it was Eric Davis Jr and he was suspended and later left the program.
Not to mention is was money to sign with an agent and had nothing to do with the university

The major players are the ones who have their coaches and assistants being called because their coaching staff actively allowed these third parties to give them recruits.

Ah, the gay slurs from the triggered continue.

Enjoy!

ESPN reported in February that defendant Christian Dawkins and Arizona coach Sean Miller had discussions about a $100,000 payment to ensure that star center DeAndre Ayton, the No. 1 pick in June's NBA draft, signed with the Wildcats. Arizona's outside counsel, Paul Kelly of Boston, said Ayton denied receiving money to influence his decision in multiple interviews with the FBI and NCAA.

At the time, Miller denied the allegations -- and adamantly insisted he had never willfully broken NCAA rules. Arizona officials have denied multiple open-records requests from ESPN for any subpoenas the university received from the federal government for information and grand jury testimony related to the investigation. They repeatedly cited "the balancing test established by the Arizona courts to protect the best interests of the state."

Creighton also recruited Bowen -- he made two visits to the Omaha, Nebraska, campus -- and Bluejays assistant Preston Murphy grew up with Dawkins in Saginaw, Michigan. Bowen also strongly considered DePaul, which hired two assistant coaches with strong ties to him: Shane Heirman, Bowen's coach at La Lumiere School in LaPorte, Indiana, and Tim Anderson, who coached Bowen in the Nike-affiliated Mean Streets program in Chicago.

In court documents filed last month in former Louisville coach Rick Pitino's lawsuit against the university, the school's attorneys alleged that Pitino ignored red flags after hearing allegations that DePaul had offered Bowen $200,000 to play there. The court filing included a text message that Pitino is said to have sent to then-Cardinals assistant Kenny Johnson on June 2, 2017, saying: "Coach DePaul trying to pay Bowen 200 k to come there. Crazy world!"

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ncaa-hoops-scandal-likely-spread-trial-starts

U6 fans don't like being reminded that the FBI shitstorm is about to hit them harder than Harrell & Russ Smith hit it with Katina's daughters

^
Rustlemania with these two. RollLaughRollLaugh

Triggered by a gif. Only you, little guy.

Last edited:
Good thing is he will be naming Under Armour and Nike schools/players in this deal. Not that anything happens but interesting for us.

I think the title is all wrong and the OP opened it up that way to pick on other programs, but I would like a thread on this. I think enough new stuff will come out that it could be an interesting running discussion.

Anyone following twitter...this shit is about to break wide open.

Good thing NCAA said they'll use "outside findings".

I'd much rather message board posters bring up Calipari/Uk than prosecutors.

One's funny, the other wouldn't be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT