ADVERTISEMENT

Team You Most-Enjoy Watching Lose?

giphy.gif
It varies.

I don't root for Duke. However, I once rooted for Duke against UNC when UNC was getting by with academic fraud.

UCLA, because of Sam Gilbert's payroll. Sam Gilbert won those first 9 titles by buying the best talent in the U.S.

Tenn, except for SEC teams in the NCAA Tourney.

LSU under Dale Brown.

Auburn under Bruce Pearl.

I am running out.
I am running out.

It varies.

I don't root for Duke. However, I once rooted for Duke against UNC when UNC was getting by with academic fraud.

UCLA, because of Sam Gilbert's payroll. Sam Gilbert won those first 9 titles by buying the best talent in the U.S.

Tenn, except for SEC teams in the NCAA Tourney.

LSU under Dale Brown.

Auburn under Bruce Pearl.

I am running out.
I am running out.
I attended the 1979 regional semi-game (Sweet Sixteen) between LSU, coached by Brown, and eventual National Champ Michigan State. It was played at Market Square Arena in Indy. The Spartans won 87-71.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Jeff, I list my list before you did.

Did I have anyone, but DePaul on my list? Exhibit A

Everyone knows I hate the French. Exhibit B

DePaul sounds French. Exhibit C

Defense rest, Oh wait, y'all don't know what defense is. How about, I rest my case. 😆
You don’t know what Final Fours and tradition is!

In order:
(Great enjoyment in watching them lose)
1. Kansas
2. Duke
3. Wisconsin
4. Illinois
5. Michigan State
6. Indiana
-------------------------
(Doesn't hurt me to see them lose)
7. Kentucky
8. Connecticut
9. Purdue
10. Gonzaga
11. Villanova
12. Virginia
13. Baylor
14. Louisville (but they suck now, so it doesn't matter)
15. Creighton

Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan MiMichiganchigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Mich igan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan

Syracuse because of Jim Boeheim and Marty Headd
Kentucky because of Joe B. Hall and Kyle Macy

then it's

Michigan Michigan Michigan

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan MiMichiganchigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Mich igan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan Michigan

then it's

You hate UK because of Joe B and Kyle Macy??? Did they touch you in your no-no place?

then it's

Any teams from Michigan?

I am enjoying watching Danny Hurley lose for some reason

I am enjoying watching Danny Hurley lose for some reason
Funny stat I just read. UConn is 0 for their last 19 in road games against ranked teams. Their last road victory over a ranked team… .2014.

How have they only played 19 ranked opponents on the road since 2014 and dang, they lost all of them.

• Wow
Reactions: ThatsMrSpartan2U
No. I'm old. This goes way back. Hell, I even remember Adolph Rupp. Hated him too but we never played them.

Funny stat I just read. UConn is 0 for their last 19 in road games against ranked teams. Their last road victory over a ranked team… .2014.

How have they only played 19 ranked opponents on the road since 2014 and dang, they lost all of them.
I did not know that.

No. I'm old. This goes way back. Hell, I even remember Adolph Rupp. Hated him too but we never played them.

Kentucky are loathsome bacilli.
My class mate's son has two degrees from Michigan State and he is a dyed in the wool Kentucky fan.

Joe B. was my good friend and I did a little recruiting with him.

Goose, me and Joe B.
81390242_2633349663447268_6808499427406249984_n.jpg

My class mate's son has two degrees from Michigan State and he is a dyed in the wool Kentucky fan.

Joe B. was my good friend and I did a little recruiting with him.

Goose, me and Joe B.
81390242_2633349663447268_6808499427406249984_n.jpg
You need to keep this picture in your wallet or something. When we're all sitting there drinking bourbon for hours and you start breaking out stories about recruiting with Joe B, you may need to produce some proof. This picture would drop jaws. 😂

You need to keep this picture in your wallet or something. When we're all sitting there drinking bourbon for hours and you start breaking out stories about recruiting with Joe B, you may need to produce some proof. This picture would drop jaws. 😂
So you dress to the left.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT