ADVERTISEMENT

Team You Most-Enjoy Watching Lose?

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
5209405224_1abb77181d_z.jpg

This would have to be a team that normally doesn't lose a lot. For example, the Auburns and the USCjrs of the world always lose. In every sport. So its a normal thing for them and not exciting for us fans.

I will say Kansas or UNC or Duke. It used to be Louisville, but they're too pitiful at this point. These other three, they've been good for a consistently long time.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I used to take great joy in watching the clown pants wearing team down south lose but candidly, it's happening so often, I'm starting to feel sorry for them. It's not the current players fault the meth head older fanbase still think it's 1987.

Wait no one enjoys watching UConn lose? They're 2nd of the list for me.

1. UNC
2. UConn
3. UK
4. UVA
5. KU

I mentioned them, as well. Almost impossible to be a Duke fan and not hate UConn. 1999 & 2004 will forever haunt us. Thought we had the better team both years.

I mentioned them, as well. Almost impossible to be a Duke fan and not hate UConn. 1999 & 2004 will forever haunt us. Thought we had the better team both years.

Possible in 2004 but it was equal in 1999.

Why should I hate that? I don't have UK on my list. We are like family.
😂
That's hilarious and totally not true. You just stated the other day how great you feel when UK loses and how beating UK gives you the most satisfaction.

There isn't a soul on this board that believes UK isn't #1 on your list.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
😂
That's hilarious and totally not true. You just stated the other day how great you feel when UK loses and how beating UK gives you the most satisfaction.

There isn't a soul on this board that believes UK isn't #1 on your list.
I have no idea what you're talking about, brother Jeff. 🙂

Possible in 2004 but it was equal in 1999.

I'd say the reverse. We might have been equal in 2004. But, we were a better team in 1999. We had 4 lottery picks in 99 + the National Defensive POY in Battier (who was also a future NPOY).

1999 KenPom Ranking
Duke- 43.01 (the next highest in the history of the KenPom Era is 37.32)
UConn- 31.38

I'd blame K for only getting Brand 1-2 touches in the final 10 minutes. Awful.

You should get an award for your attempt here. Just own it dear.
Jeff, I list my list before you did.

Did I have anyone, but DePaul on my list? Exhibit A

Everyone knows I hate the French. Exhibit B

DePaul sounds French. Exhibit C

Defense rest, Oh wait, y'all don't know what defense is. How about, I rest my case. 😆

Jeff, I list my list before you did.

Did I have anyone, but DePaul on my list? Exhibit A

Everyone knows I hate the French. Exhibit B

DePaul sounds French. Exhibit C

Defense rest, Oh wait, y'all don't know what defense is. How about, I rest my case. 😆
You’re the best, Della. You crack me up.

Reactions: della
ADVERTISEMENT