ADVERTISEMENT

Team You Most-Enjoy Watching Lose?

My class mate's son has two degrees from Michigan State and he is a dyed in the wool Kentucky fan.

Joe B. was my good friend and I did a little recruiting with him.

Goose, me and Joe B.
81390242_2633349663447268_6808499427406249984_n.jpg
Givens going off in the '78 title game was unreal.

You need to keep this picture in your wallet or something. When we're all sitting there drinking bourbon for hours and you start breaking out stories about recruiting with Joe B, you may need to produce some proof. This picture would drop jaws. 😂
Yep, but Michigan State folks would be hard pressed to hate Joe B. because his best coaching competitor was Jud Heathcoat. They were dear friends.

You need to keep this picture in your wallet or something. When we're all sitting there drinking bourbon for hours and you start breaking out stories about recruiting with Joe B, you may need to produce some proof. This picture would drop jaws. 😂
You may know that little girl on Joe B.'s knee sitting on my den couch:
80716327_2633349936780574_5280236216791334912_n.jpg

DePaul got whooped, but it was only slightly pleasing cause Marquette is another stinking French team.

I'd say the reverse. We might have been equal in 2004. But, we were a better team in 1999. We had 4 lottery picks in 99 + the National Defensive POY in Battier (who was also a future NPOY).

1999 KenPom Ranking
Duke- 43.01 (the next highest in the history of the KenPom Era is 37.32)
UConn- 31.38

I'd blame K for only getting Brand 1-2 touches in the final 10 minutes. Awful.
Teak. K choked that game

I used to take great joy in watching the clown pants wearing team down south lose but candidly, it's happening so often, I'm starting to feel sorry for them. It's not the current players fault the meth head older fanbase still think it's 1987.
You seem bitter

Both have made a final four. Just saying
DePaul may have cut the image of a fine young man once upon a time, but they are stooped, don't know their own name and wear Depends now. Just sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT