ADVERTISEMENT

Elite eight game thread for Sunday!

Definite height advantage for UK. Also, Auburn should try to score within seconds

Good start. Can't expect Auburn to shoot this poorly for the entire game though. They will get theirs.

I like UK a lot in this one. I think Okeke could have gotten his shot off a little better than the shorter Auburn guys. UK is much better than UNC at guarding the perimeter so it is more strength on strength instead of strength on weakness.

Reactions: RockThrillCock
Zero chance Auburn stays this cold. UK hitting a couple threes is huge.

I like UK a lot in this one. I think Okeke could have gotten his shot off a little better than the shorter Auburn guys. UK is much better than UNC at guarding the perimeter so it is more strength on strength instead of strength on weakness.
I wasn’t looking forward to another matchup with UNC

I wasn’t looking forward to another matchup with UNC

I was just because that means we would be playing, lol. I think you guys were a really tough matchup for us this year though. I would have favored you guys. I hated seeing UK and Auburn when the brackets came out. Still, would have loved to at least go at it.

Dude had tried that 3 times, finally worked.

I really think Auburn was deflated after losing Okeke. They have missed so many open 3’s and they just look flat. UK doesn’t look that great either and they really should be up by 15+.

I really think Auburn was deflated after losing Okeke. They have missed so many open 3’s and they just look flat. UK doesn’t look that great either and they really should be up by 15+.
Yea, we should be up by more than 9. Missed quite a few open shots ourselves.

If UK could hit an open shot they'd be up 20.

Auburn has to feel great. Seems like UK is up by 15, and it's a 3 pt game.

Here comes Auburn. That is why you gotta step on their throats when you have the chance. These scoring droughts are killing me.

Auburn plays best when they are manic. I would love to be a fly on the wall in Bruce Pearls locker room.

Good finish to the half for Auburn. UK with a big three to give them a bit of breathing room though.

That idiot crazyq said it would be a better home court advantage than Rupp. RollLaugh

UK looks like a different team when that annoying Hero kid is off the floor.

Not sure what to tell you. Your boys are flopping more than Great Williams. Bitch ball

Reid Travis again commits an offensive foul every time down the floor. He is much worse than grant Williams. Finally called for something that he literally does on every rebound. Dude is terrible and if the refs monitored him properly he would be in big foul trouble every game. Dude doesn’t know how to rebound without fouling

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I swear. Cal gets a 10 point lead in the first half and thinks he can milk it for 25 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT