ADVERTISEMENT

Elite eight game thread for Sunday!

Really good game. Fun. Nice flow. Auburn fortunate to only be down 5. BUT....Herro sitting helped. Second half gonna be fun.

Go Cats!!!! Borden needs some booty time.:eek:

Reactions: I am stupid
Really good game. Fun. Nice flow. Auburn fortunate to only be down 5. BUT....Herro sitting helped. Second half gonna be fun.

Go Cats!!!! Borden needs some booty time.:eek:
giphy.gif

Legitimate calls > flops
Haven't read this thread. Are you guys bitching about the officiating? Abd by you guys, I don't mean YOU, or UK fans only. I mean everyone? I think this game has been very well officiated.

Haven't read this thread. Are you guys bitching about the officiating? Abd by you guys, I don't mean YOU, or UK fans only. I mean everyone? I think this game has been very well officiated.

Few bad calls which is normal. Think it's been fine overall.

He is right up there with Greyson Allen. Sorry the truth hurts

Never heard of her

Auburn fans

Auburn will end up getting at least one huge run in this half, UK just has to answer it.

Can’t let it happen early, though.

My only issue is Reid Travis. He legimately gets away with an offensive foul every time down the floor when UK is on offense. Rather be a push off. Or hook. Finally got called for one.

No you started it dumb fvxk when you conspliend about a flop even though your teams has gotten more calls by far in the half
Jesus Man! He made one post about 1 flop. The rest of the exchange has been you and another poster accusing him of whining about bad calls..

I like the pace of this game, UK & Auburn are playing fast and furious.

I'm not even watching. I only care about one game today and am not watching that one either. Watching Reds baseball and the WGC.

If this game stays close I'll check it out late though. Looks like a good one.

Kentucky fans have to feel really good about the way they are officiating PJ Washington in this game.

Kentucky fans have to feel really good about the way they are officiating PJ Washington in this game.
??? That was clearly a foul. You can't push a guy out to the three point line to keep him from establishing position on you.

ADVERTISEMENT