ADVERTISEMENT

EJ Montgomery to UK

You have yet to find a quote by me saying I wouldn’t want Langford because of his drama. Idk if you’re too stupid to understand what you accused me of or maybe you were inebriated when you made the initial post towards me. Either way you look like an idiot.
"I guarantee no Uk fans said anything like that." (paraphrasing)

Wrong. Wrong again. Your original post was calling out other schools fans for saying they "didn't want" a highly ranked player anyway. You and your kenctukians did the exact same thing no earlier than the night before in an entire thread (on an even more highly ranked player). Said he was "drama" and cal doesn't deal with that.

Tried to tuck and run. Lol.

"I guarantee no Uk fans said anything like that." (paraphrasing)

Wrong. Wrong again.

Tried to tuck and run. Lol.
You quoted me in a message and said I was the poster who said that. Then you changed it to Kentucky fans said it.

remember last week when you said you didn't want all the "drama" that comes from the least dramatic player ever, Romeo Langford (ranked twice as high as EJ)?

yeah, I do too.

You just accused me of saying I wouldn’t want Langford, which I didn’t say and I would almost bet no fan of any school had ever muttered those words, and now you’re trying to call me out abou a hypocritical question that I’m not even sure exists.

I am only one man. I will await my apology

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
My response to you was:

whether you did or didn't (I'm not checking your DA post history, bro), I know for a fact your brethren did.

So, again. What's the point to your double-edged sword, hypocritical question?

Your response:
You just accused me of saying I wouldn’t want Langford, which I didn’t say and I would almost bet no fan of any school had ever muttered those words, and now you’re trying to call me out abou a hypocritical question that I’m not even sure exists.

Then I show you an entire thread that was the complete opposite of "almost no fan of any school has ever muttered those words".

You sir, should tuck your tail again and just stop.

My response to you was:

whether you did or didn't (I'm not checking your DA post history, bro), I know for a fact your brethren did.

So, again. What's the point to your double-edged sword, hypocritical question?

Your response:

Then I show you an entire thread that was the complete opposite of "almost no fan of any school has ever muttered those words".

You sir, should tuck your tail again and just stop.
Why would I care what anyone else says about the kid? I don’t float around here trying to one up someone because of something another fan of the same school said. That’s childish and immature. You thought you were throwing something in my face in your original post towards me but you ended up being wrong so you changed your parameters to fit your agenda.

But by all means keep finding crazy things other Kentucky fans have said and quote me with them. There’s plenty of material out there. Knock yourself out, Bub

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Why would I care what anyone else says about the kid? I don’t float around here trying to one up someone because of something another fan of the same school said. That’s childish and immature. You thought you were throwing something in my face in your original post towards me but you ended up being wrong so you changed your parameters to fit your agenda.

But by all means keep finding crazy things other Kentucky fans have said and quote me with them. There’s plenty of material out there. Knock yourself out, Bub
Hypocritical. All I said.

What player is this in reference to?
She tried acting like I said I wouldn’t want Romeo Langford because of his drama. Just popped that out of the blue. Once she realized it wasn’t me she linked some other Kentucky fans post that I didn’t even bother to read.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
She tried acting like I said I wouldn’t want Romeo Langford because of his drama. Just popped that out of the blue. Once she realized it wasn’t me she linked some other Kentucky fans post that I didn’t even bother to read.
:( he called me she.

I give up. You win. Your post that was completely wrong and proven by an entire thread wasn't, in fact, completely wrong.

Oh wait, yea it was.

The truth is that EJ and the duke recruits had a falling out during mcdonalds week. He decided he didnt fit in with Duke.... Duke pulled a ... well you cant back off of us... we back off of you

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
:( he called me she.

I give up. You win. Your post that was completely wrong and proven by an entire thread wasn't, in fact, completely wrong.

Oh wait, yea it was.
Yes I was wrong by misjudging the idiocy of some of our fans. You were wrong by putting words in my mouth that have never been close to my mouth.

I did win though you are right about that

Has K complained about missing out on EJ because some other school promised him how to fish and Duke isn't for everyone, yet?

K is too much of a pussy to say it himself. He'd just have his media cock slurpers do it for him and keep his name as far away from as possible like the bitch he is. SmokinSmile

Reactions: treyforuk
The truth is that EJ and the duke recruits had a falling out during mcdonalds week. He decided he didnt fit in with Duke.... Duke pulled a ... well you cant back off of us... we back off of you

Eh. I haven’t heard or seen this anywhere. From what I’ve heard, Vernon Carey might be as much a reason as anything...

K is too much of a pussy to say it himself. He'd just have his media cock slurpers do it for him and keep his name as far away from as possible like the bitch he is. SmokinSmile

On the heels of an article from a Kentucky website about how EJ is a loss for K and he can suck it and all of that... yeah.

Eh. I haven’t heard or seen this anywhere. From what I’ve heard, Vernon Carey might be as much a reason as anything...

On the heels of an article from a Kentucky website about how EJ is a loss for K and he can suck it and all of that... yeah.

Huge difference between something like that coming from a Kentucky fan site and a national media outlet. Come on now.

To be fair, that blog's motto is "University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible."

Reactions: Montana81
Huge difference between something like that coming from a Kentucky fan site and a national media outlet. Come on now.

It’s very hard for me to take complaining about K being a bitch seriously, given how many times Cal has said something about Duke, and then, when called out on it, ran it back like a pussy. He is the undisputed king of that. Remember the first “I don’t tell kids they are set for life, because what if they transfer? I teach them to fish!” after the Bolden commitment and Thornton’s transfer..? Oh, that wasn’t about Duke. What about the recent “I don’t tell a kid they will be set for life.”...? Oh, that wasn’t about Duke either, even though Zion just committed to Duke. I mean, an ESPN guy actually CALLED Cal a bitch. Please. One coach was a kid from the streets of Chicago and a military veteran who played for Bob Knight, and one is a guy with a degree in marketing who Slate called “the sleaziest coach”. One of those is more likely a puss than the other. And I really like Cal!

Reactions: Quavarius
It’s very hard for me to take complaining about K being a bitch seriously, given how many times Cal has said something about Duke, and then, when called out on it, ran it back like a pussy. He is the undisputed king of that. Remember the first “I don’t tell kids they are set for life, because what if they transfer? I teach them to fish!” after the Bolden commitment and Thornton’s transfer..? Oh, that wasn’t about Duke. What about the recent “I don’t tell a kid they will be set for life.”...? Oh, that wasn’t about Duke either, even though Zion just committed to Duke. I mean, an ESPN guy actually CALLED Cal a bitch. Please. One coach was a kid from the streets of Chicago and a military veteran who played for Bob Knight, and one is a guy with a degree in marketing who Slate called “the sleaziest coach”. One of those is more likely a puss than the other. And I really like Cal!
giphy.gif

His dad said it would take a first round guarantee for him to stay in the draft. His dad coaches Findlay Prep so it's not like they're in any need for money.
Wait until his dad finds out how steep the pay cut is for players that return for their second year at UK. Might change his mind.

Hah! No, I really do:). I think he has got his kids best interests in mind, is a great coach, does WONDERFUL community work, is obviously a great recruiter, is funny and charismatic as heck... but he is a bit thin skinned at times and throws out shots;)

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Hah! No, I really do:). I think he has got his kids best interests in mind, is a great coach, does WONDERFUL community work, is obviously a great recruiter, is funny and charismatic as heck... but he is a bit thin skinned at times and throws out shots;)

You just summed up your rant.

Edit ;)

Everyone be nice to @TheDude1 he will rage ignore you if you don't play nice SmokinSmile

@JimboBBN, if you are sitting at a stoplight on a nice summer day in your '84 Trans Am*, window open, enjoying the beautiful weather, and a homeless guy approaches your car screaming about the CIA and aliens and snowflakes, do you rage roll up your window? Or just... roll up your window?

*I assume that is what Kentucky people drive. Please replace with whatever car you own, if I am wrong.

Reactions: JimboBBN
@JimboBBN, if you are sitting at a stoplight on a nice summer day in your '84 Trans Am*, window open, enjoying the beautiful weather, and a homeless guy approaches your car screaming about the CIA and aliens and snowflakes, do you rage roll up your window? Or just... roll up your window?

*I assume that is what Kentucky people drive. Please replace with whatever car you own, if I am wrong.
I throw my Xbox controller and cuss them out ;)

Oh shit, maybe I should have gone with this one. Whatever, I like the drama in the other one.

giphy.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN

He'd say it and NEVER take it back unlike backsliding Cal SmokinSmile

Matt Jones at KSR said that he heard that something happened during burger week that caused Montgomery to not want to play with the duke recruits.... And he talks to Cal and others close to UK so..... I think that would be coming from someone who knows.

Matt Jones at KSR said that he heard that something happened during burger week that caused Montgomery to not want to play with the duke recruits.... And he talks to Cal and others close to UK so..... I think that would be coming from someone who knows.

Ahh Matt Jones is a trusted source now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT