ADVERTISEMENT

EJ Montgomery to UK

SHOULD be more than enough. SHOULD be.

That's what I always have to tell myself in regards to UK.

Marcus Lee, Skal and Alex Poythress should have been enough down low for UK with Murray and Ulis being so dominant in the back court that year but they weren't and that team ultimately was very mediocre by blue blood standard.

SKJ and Richards should have been enough at center this past season but they weren't and that ended up being a weak spot in the lineup on both ends.

The only difference is one is a senior and two are juniors. They fit what we have coming in. Will it work? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not losing any sleep though.

So if/when Uk gets Hagans and takes over as the #1 class for 2018-19 season, does that mean it's now Uk's title or bust just as it was for Duke when all these threads popped up after they got the 1-3 recruits? Asking for a friend.

No you don’t so I’m gonna need you to go to my post history and educate yourself.
whether you did or didn't (I'm not checking your DA post history, bro), I know for a fact your brethren did.

So, again. What's the point to your double-edged sword, hypocritical question?

So if/when Uk gets Hagans and takes over as the #1 class for 2018-19 season, does that mean it's now Uk's title or bust just as it was for Duke when all these threads popped up after they got the 1-3 recruits? Asking for a friend.
Tell your friend to ask for himself.

Zion Williamson said it was Championship or bust for Duke.

“We’re freshmen. We’re going in there with the expectations of national championship or bust. We have the expectation of, if we lose, we’re not good. If we don’t win the national championship, we’re not good."

You'd have something if your fanbase didn't do the exact same thing. Every fanbase has those people. It was pure enjoyment seeing the 30 threads or so talking about Knox and then within hours after he announces his departure, you see a "We didn't need him anyways" thread pop up.
We don't need you on this board. Go back to the losers board.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
OK, then it's on the record of YOU saying "it was championship for[sic] bust for UK"

I've not read that anywhere else.

We all know it's all talk with the players. Mitchell said last year after the loss to Michigan that he couldn't wait to win a championship next year. He left for the NBA. Same thing with Knox/SGA, etc. The players say a lot of things.

We certainly don't have to worry about a championship for Louisville. I love it. The team with no championships in the past 30 years.

I think it's more of "I" not "We." No one on this board is more obsessed with Louisville than yourself. Your attempt to troll is quite terrible. You seem rustled that you get owned in every thread you start.

We all know it's all talk with the players. Mitchell said last year after the loss to Michigan that he couldn't wait to win a championship next year. He left for the NBA. Same thing with Knox/SGA, etc. The players say a lot of things.
Point remains the same. Everyone's goal is to win it all, but to call it a "bust" is something i've only seen you (UK, shockingly) and Williamson (Duke) say.

So far.

We won't even be preseason #1. If you're not preseason #1 then championship or bust shouldn't be on the table.

Point remains the same. Everyone's goal is to win it all, but to call it a "bust" is something i've only seen you (UK, shockingly) and Williamson (Duke) say.

So far.

Do you have a sarcasm meter? I only said that because there was a thread started talking about how if K doesn’t win in 2019 is it time to start talking about more with less. Has something to do with how he gets the #1 class now and I know Uk fans said their two cents in that thread. Well, that’s about to change for this year so it’s only reasonable to ask the same about Uk, sarcastically.

We won't even be preseason #1. If you're not preseason #1 then championship or bust shouldn't be on the table.
Everyone knows why posters say silly things like "It'd be a huge disappointment if you didn't win it all"

Do you have a sarcasm meter? I only said that because there was a thread started talking about how if K doesn’t win in 2019 is it time to start talking about more with less. Has something to do with how he gets the #1 class now and I know Uk fans said their two cents in that thread. Well, that’s about to change for this year so it’s only reasonable to ask the same about Uk, sarcastically.
Link? TIA

It’s not a pissing contest. UNC is in need of a center, if the kid didn’t want to play the 5 spot in college than what was UNC supposed to do, lie to him?
The days of having a true center is over. Everyone wants to face up and shoot.

No, it will be "the NCAA gave us a difficult path and the refs made us lose."

whether you did or didn't (I'm not checking your DA post history, bro), I know for a fact your brethren did.

So, again. What's the point to your double-edged sword, hypocritical question?
You just accused me of saying I wouldn’t want Langford, which I didn’t say and I would almost bet no fan of any school had ever muttered those words, and now you’re trying to call me out abou a hypocritical question that I’m not even sure exists.

Jesus, you are so mf annoying. Baiting and trolling in literally every single thread. This board is total shit now thanks to new people like you.

Luka literally baits everything and so does LKC. Two of your own. Im just doing it back. If you cant have a little fun then you shouldnt be here.....tbh bc in the end, that's all this is, fun.

Seriously, I somewhat question if Capel is as good as he's made out to be or if it's not just fans pumping hype machines. But looking back at Duke with out Capel with Calipari at Kentucky... Kyrie Irving is the only player I remember choose Duke over UK. Pretty sure Irving had some connection to Duke too. Is that right? Who else?

UK fans think he's John Wooden on the recruiting trail and has the ability to make Cal
look bad with orchestrated announcements and social media tricks!
He’s more Gilbert than Wooden.

Reactions: Montana81
I think it's more of "I" not "We." No one on this board is more obsessed with Louisville than yourself. Your attempt to troll is quite terrible. You seem rustled that you get owned in every thread you start.
You are the one that just got owned.

All the "good news for UK" threads, really do bring out the same posters. Nice job OP.

wgfhvp6y96d0nh3tmofx.gif

If I were you I’d be working on excuses for your 12 loss a year coach. Can’t wait to see the Tard fans react to the results that bum gets with that roster in the ACC.

If I were you I’d be working on excuses for your 12 loss a year coach. Can’t wait to see the Tard fans react to the results that bum gets with that roster in the ACC.

Man you're more rustled than anyone I've ever seen. Louisville lives in your head so much that you had to make a second account with a name that refers to us. I love it.

ADVERTISEMENT