ADVERTISEMENT

Duke was too Zion dependent

Plan B is someone on the bench but he didn't have confidence in them.
Roy played one non starter double digit minutes against Auburn. Little got 13 minutes.

Guess his plan B wasn’t there either.

People in glass houses.

Reactions: Scotty00
Roy played one non starter double digit minutes against Auburn. Little got 13 minutes.

Guess his plan B wasn’t there either.

People in glass houses.

Still butthurt about yesterday. Anyone that watched Duke this year and years before knows K doesn't develop a bench. You pick and choose all you want but those are the facts.

Exactly! Props to MSU, but we gave that game away. Like you said, one less turnover, 2 made FT’s and Duke is in the FF. We gave the game away.

Disagree. Duke dodged two bullets; they were lucky to be there.

Reactions: Sevro
Nah. If anything Duke was too Barrett dependent. Zion averaged 23 a game while being remarkably efficient and an elite defender to boot. He didn't take a shot in the last 2 minutes of a one point game. Barrett took 3 missed all of them and missed the first free throw down 2.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Nah. If anything Duke was too Barrett dependent. Zion averaged 23 a game while being remarkably efficient and an elite defender to boot. He didn't take a shot in the last 2 minutes of a one point game. Barrett took 3 missed all of them and missed the first free throw down 2.

Gonzaga 2.0

Still butthurt about yesterday. Anyone that watched Duke this year and years before knows K doesn't develop a bench. You pick and choose all you want but those are the facts.
Not at all. Just calling out hypocrites.

Come crunch time most coaches stick to a 7-8 man rotation. As K does and Roy does. And both have done.

Why didn’t Roy develop his bench this year and last.

That's your coaches fault for not developing a bench. Eyeroll
Huh? And so you are blaming Roy for not developing his bench also.

We get it, you don’t like K or Duke, but your idiotic and untrue statements are just stupid.

Btw, K has a winning record over Roy and more NC’s without cheating.

Maybe Roy should learn.

We get it, you don’t like K or Duke, but your idiotic and untrue statements are just stupid.

Maybe Roy should learn.

Roy uses his bench more than K. Ask any Duke fan on here.

Maybe Roy should learn.

Still mad dude? Your HOF coach has faults just like any other coach. Sensitive much? Laughing

Roy uses his bench more than K. Ask any Duke fan on here.
Roy didn’t use his bench this year. Go look at the minutes distribution.

Guess he didn’t develop his bench.

Poor Platek and Huffman. Recruited over. And wasn’t 7th Woods an All American in HS. Looks like Roy didn’t develop him as well.

Reactions: Quavarius

Poor Platek and Huffman. Recruited over. And wasn’t 7th Woods an All American in HS. Looks like Roy didn’t develop him as well.

No he wasn’t but tell me how many minutes did Baker play in the last 6 games?

No he wasn’t but tell me how many minutes did Baker play in the last 6 games?
I could care less. Joey wasn’t good enough to play. Why is that so hard to understand.

Why are you so concerned with Dukes 10th best player.

Huffman and Manley recruited over. Both of them.

Check with your brotherhood on here. Can you say under achievers?
Don’t need to check.

If Duke underachieved guess Afam u did as well.

1-1 last year, 2-1 this year. NIT in 2010. And how about 2013 and 2014. Roybjust iant that good.

I could care less. Joey wasn’t good enough to play. Why is that so hard to understand.

Why are you so concerned with Dukes 10th best player.

Huffman and Manley recruited over. Both of them.

Manley missed 18 games due to a bad knee. Huffman is a 3 star that got more minutes than Baker and he didn’t even have to burn a redshirt.

giphy.gif
I mean, there’s video of it. 3 turnovers late in the 2nd half on post-entries to Zion.

Manley missed 18 games due to a bad knee. Huffman is a 3 star that got more minutes than Baker and he didn’t even have to burn a redshirt.
Both recruited over.

Are you saying K should have played him anyway.

This isn’t your rec league where your mom brings you a juice box. Grow up dipshit.

Has anyone given you advice on how to pick your battles growing up? Jesus man.

I'm going to throw a bone to the unc guys here. Fvck it.

Just using the stats from both team's exit game.

unc bench. 7 players used

50 minutes
21 points
15 REB
5 Assists

Duke bench. 4 players used.

23 minutes
0 points
6 REB
0 assists

Difference is, unc is used to more production from their bench than this one game example and Duke didn't get much more on a given day.

I am all for going toe to toe on a battle that I stand a chance at winning. But you're walking into a fire soaked in gasoline expecting not to get burned. It's embarrassing. Everyone knows Roy Williams develops his bench as a priority and Krzyzewski likes to trim his rotation down. We can debate the success lr failure of each strategy, but we can't compare their benches and how they're being developed.

Reactions: UNC71-00 and Sevro

50 minutes
21 points
15 REB
5 Assists

23 minutes
0 points
6 REB
0 assists

Difference is, unc is used to more production from their bench than this one game example and Duke didn't get much more on a given day.

I am all for going toe to toe on a battle that I stand a chance at winning. But you're walking into a fire soaked in gasoline expecting not to get burned. It's embarrassing. Everyone knows Roy Williams develops his bench as a priority and Krzyzewski likes to trim his rotation down. We can debate the success lr failure of each strategy, but we can't compare their benches and how they're being developed.

@Afamu

50 minutes
21 points
15 REB
5 Assists

23 minutes
0 points
6 REB
0 assists

No winners or losers here. Just annoyance.

50 minutes
21 points
15 REB
5 Assists

23 minutes
0 points
6 REB
0 assists

How many did Little have? And there top bench player played 13 minutes.

K has coached this way for decades. You don’t like it, root another school.

ADVERTISEMENT