ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes SDSU

tumblr_owdw4xNX6E1qfcx4to8_250.gifv

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Bout freaking time we had a crazy day in college basketball.

San Diego State is missing their starting center, but even still, they shouldn't be losing to UNLV at home.

They’re not that good.

Not playing against top 50 teams is going to hurt them in March. I honestly think they were a top 10 team in November/December. They have 3 really good wins against Creighton, Iowa, and BYU. Also, lots of talk about Nathan Mensah, their starting center, returning for the tournament.

Right now, I think every 2 seeds wants to be in their region. And probably every 8/9 seed, too. If they can win the MWC Tournament semi-convincingly, I might change my mind a little. As of right now, hard to imagine them going any further than the Sweet 16.

Reactions: Da_Bull
Not playing against top 50 teams is going to hurt them in March. I honestly think they were a top 10 team in November/December. They have 3 really good wins against Creighton, Iowa, and BYU. Also, lots of talk about Nathan Mensah, their starting center, returning for the tournament.

Right now, I think every 2 seeds wants to be in their region. And probably every 8/9 seed, too. If they can win the MWC Tournament semi-convincingly, I might change my mind a little. As of right now, hard to imagine them going any further than the Sweet 16.

Agreed. I’d have them at #10 right now. Looking shaky.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT