ADVERTISEMENT

Does Coach Cal get fired tonight?

Why Cal is letting them just walk the ball up....No idea. Speed them up.
I have zero doubt that Kentucky wins this, but I agree. He didn’t make a lot of adjustments except to double team 35 feet away from the basket, which will probably bite them if they keep doing it.

I have zero doubt that Kentucky wins this, but I agree. He didn’t make a lot of adjustments except to double team 35 feet away from the basket, which will probably bite them if they keep doing it.
He keeps dpubling like that, Campo wil set Gohlke close to the double----and kid will get open look after open look.

I just don't think Oakland can score enough, tbh....UK has missed a ton of esasy shots. Shep with only ONE FGA is crazy.

I still look for UK to eventually pull away

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
I have zero confidence this team gets out of this game with a W. It’s who we are now. People set records against us. We rarely recover from that. If by chance we somehow pull this out, there’s no way we get past the next game, but again I don’t see us getting past Oakland.

I have zero confidence this team gets out of this game with a W. It’s who we are now. People set records against us. We rarely recover from that. If by chance we somehow pull this out, there’s no way we get past the next game, but again I don’t see us getting past Oakland.
It took 9 threes before Cal finally decided to put somebody on him like glue.

I haven't seen a missed dunk in such an ugly way since Chane Behanan played for Louisville.
You haven’t watched UK much this year then. That’s Edwards 15 dunk attempt that he’s pinned on the rim.

thats-too-bad-sheila-broflovski.gif

I'd give Pearl a call.
That's who I wanted after Mike White. Uk fans are tough to please though. Reminds me of Florida fans in football way back when.
Now here we are looking at 2024 and thinking...7 wins would be amazing this season!

Reactions: Anthony B
I'll say what I said to South Carolina fans. 99.99% of fans are about to be crushed in these next few weeks. Ya'll will be aight.

Dan Hurley blank check
Sampson for a couple years
Lamont Paris for the lols
Hurley and Sampson would be good. Paris maybe but he hasn't really proven himself yet. I'm not sure we could get Hurley. Pearl and Samson are a little long in the tooth. Not sure how many more years they expect to coach.

Sorry Kentucky fans. If it makes you feel better, KU will probably be joining you soon. And it might not even be close.

Reactions: 954gator
😂. All that sh*t talk during the SEC tourney about getting g ready for the “big dance”.

ADVERTISEMENT