ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone on this board honestly think Auburn has a chance to avoid the big Valentine’s Day COCK?

I am not a fly by fan on this board. The only reason why you don't know who I am is because you only show up when your cocks barely poke their tips out of their uncircumcised foreskin.

To answer your question, I am a UNCW Seahawk!
UNCW? So I was right about the....
(m=bKW1KNV)(mh=YnI-9IbOU1PlpHAg)47010851a.jpg

U guys are seriously talented.

Congrats on the HUGE win. Fvcking ballers

Excited to see who wins the SEC in the last few weeks.
Gonna be exciting to see who wins the SEC!!

It's a rough night for you. I get it. You're stuck rooting for cocks on valentines day and they let you down.
I believe you, as a fan of a school that has nothing to do with thread, came in guns a blazing and simply reminded you that last I checked, you blue bitches got sent to the house the last time met. Now, fk off.

And they set a record in their building against us with the largest margin of victory against a top 25 program at Auburn. Congrats Lamont! You fkn earned it.

Dzang, a 40 point beat down, didn't see that coming.
Hopefully Auburn blew their wad tonight and isn't so motivated on Saturday night.
Ya, we all knew it was coming. We talk a big game, but the recipe of no losses in forever vs a team that’s wins by 20 every home coming coming off an upset….😬
I made some money tonight 😎

Reactions: nrmorgan2001
Dzang, a 40 point beat down, didn't see that coming.
Hopefully Auburn blew their wad tonight and isn't so motivated on Saturday night.
Your guards scare the shit out of me. As a 13 year old I was a die hard Auburn fan, unfortunately we sucked the majority of my teen years. Outside of AU I loved watching Jeff Sheppard play, his son doesn’t have the hops his pops did but that kid is legit. Should be a good one on Saturday.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Look. Cocks haven’t lost in weeks. Everyone else has lost this week. Yet, when you lost this week it’s like “ey we fine”
But when cocks might lose for the first time in 2 months it’s “ ey, y’all done”
Lmao.
Relax brobos, the big bad cocks can lose one game to your 4
Got damn, you should have thrown up the white flag half way through the 1st.

Reactions: JackStorm
I’ll bet any amount that we don’t lose that bad!😂 I fully expect Auburn to win but I don’t see it being that bad at all.

Y’all took all that cock. Hope they saved a little for us!!!
If we can control your guards I think we win, big if though.

Your guards scare the shit out of me. As a 13 year old I was a die hard Auburn fan, unfortunately we sucked the majority of my teen years. Outside of AU I loved watching Jeff Sheppard play, his son doesn’t have the hops his pops did but that kid is legit. Should be a good one on Saturday.
The players aren't the issue, never have been, it's the coach.

The players aren't the issue, never have been, it's the coach.
I feel like you hate Cal… Honest question, do you think BP would have a better record than Cal if he were at UK?

Only chance we have is if they play good.
They will. Have a feeling Reeves will have a big day. It’s going to be a close game IMO. Don’t see us beating UK by double digits and I just don’t see AU getting blown out at home.

I believe you, as a fan of a school that has nothing to do with thread, came in guns a blazing and simply reminded you that last I checked, you blue bitches got sent to the house the last time met. Now, fk off.
Guns blazing? Yikes. Talk about no experience with opposition. When you are not used to attention, you tend to seek it. Neither one of you bottom tier SEC pretenders have any significant value. At least Auburn has some football history.

Guns blazing? Yikes. Talk about no experience with opposition. When you are not used to attention, you tend to seek it. Neither one of you bottom tier SEC pretenders have any significant value. At least Auburn has some football history.
How does any of that change the fact that we fkd your girl in front of you the last time we saw Duke and most likely if we see you again in the near future? It's bad enough you're in here riding Aub's nuts as it is. Save what little face you have left before I really hurt your feelings.

How does any of that change the fact that we fkd your girl in front of you the last time we saw Duke and most likely if we see you again in the near future? It's bad enough you're in here riding Aub's nuts as it is. Save what little face you have left before I really hurt your feelings.
Dude. You’re getting trolled by a snot nosed zit faced kid, do not engage

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
ADVERTISEMENT