ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone on this board honestly think Auburn has a chance to avoid the big Valentine’s Day COCK?

i am just laughing at you talking all this shit on saturday after auburn lost to florida. I then told you that the cocks would lose at auburn and then you talked more shit. Auburn is hell at home
You’ve lost twice in the past week. This is “about to be “ the first loss in 7 weeks. Let’s really see what’s funny 😄
It’s you. Losing more is funnier. Congrats that you finally watch us lose one while you lost 3 😂😂

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
You’ve lost twice in the past week. This is “about to be “ the first loss in 7 weeks. Let’s really see what’s funny 😄
It’s you. Losing more is funnier. Congrats that you finally watch us lose one while you lost 3 😂😂
huh? After tonight auburn and south carolina will have the same sec record. stop posting for awhile. You arent making sense

I have a feeling this could be 97’ USC basketball all over again. Great regular season but when it comes tourney time…. Coppin State all over again. Hope I’m wrong

200w.gif

Broom out there pouting and he's havin the game of his life lmao. I don't get that guy.
Not that he will ever play in the NBA, but have you ever watched the NBA? All those dudes bitch and moan the whole game. Johni thinks he’s a NBA talent and a Diva, he’s a really good college player that’s it.

Auburn wins.

Disclaimer: neither the SEC nor NCAA tournament are played in Auburn, Alabama.
Why the animosity? Road Warriors we are not, but we’ve done decent the last few years in Tournament time when we’ve dominated at home and struggled on the road. Just take the L like a man

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Not that he will ever play in the NBA, but have you ever watched the NBA? All those dudes bitch and moan the whole game. Johni thinks he’s a NBA talent and a Diva, he’s a really good college player that’s it.
I'll watch NBA playoffs until the Heat are out. Not the biggest fan honestly.

Reactions: dijjion
Why the animosity? Road Warriors we are not, but we’ve done decent the last few years in Tournament time when we’ve dominated at home and struggled on the road. Just take the L like a man
No animosity. Hope to see you in Nashville.

Auburn is still the most recent team to go to the final 4 from the SEC

This is so amazing. One loss has the entire board rattled into infinity 😂😂😂
Meanwhile they lose every week and it’s “ it’s fine, we will figure it out”
😍

ADVERTISEMENT