ADVERTISEMENT

Dior Johnson decommits from SU

brooky03

Jan 10, 2012
To the surprise of no Syracuse fans, Dior Johnson has backed out of his early commitment. Reports are it was ‘mutual’ so the thought is it’s academics related (he’s transferred HS every year). Good chance he skips college altogether.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Y’all are that good? I was thinking more like 35-40 for the Orange.

I’m always optimistic until I see them play lol. The backcourt of Girard and Buddy should be better, or at least not worse. Quincy Guerrier came along pretty well toward the end of last season. Hopefully he keeps that going (has a nagging groin injury though). And Alan Griffin is supposed to be the real deal. Not sure how much better he’ll be than Eli Hughes was.

The thing for me is the big men. Center play should be much better.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I’m always optimistic until I see them play lol. The backcourt of Girard and Buddy should be better, or at least not worse. Quincy Guerrier came along pretty well toward the end of last season. Hopefully he keeps that going (has a nagging groin injury though). And Alan Griffin is supposed to be the real deal. Not sure how much better he’ll be than Eli Hughes was.

The thing for me is the big men. Center play should be much better.
What are you expecting from Alan Griffin when you call him the real deal? If it's defense, I've got bad news for you. The offense is the real deal, but he can't dribble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT