ADVERTISEMENT

You want to know what grinds my gears?

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
At least half the time when I’m driving, about to merge onto the interstate, and people don’t accelerate on the ramp to get up to speed. You’d think when most people go from a normal road to a highway that it would be common sense to speed up so you’re not being dangerous for other drivers.

Would be wonderful to have a day where people don’t piss me off in traffic, but Chester in his 99 DeVille wants to take his time driving to the grocery store for milk and bread at 7:30 in the morning.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: I am stupid
At least half the time when I’m driving, about to merge onto the interstate, and people don’t accelerate on the ramp to get up to speed. You’d think when most people go from a normal road to a highway that it would be common sense to speed up so you’re not being dangerous for other drivers.

Would be wonderful to have a day where people don’t piss me off in traffic, but Chester in his 99 DeVille wants to take his time driving to the grocery store for milk and bread at 7:30 in the morning.
Chester should get milk and bread later in the morning.

Most people don't even bother to look until the are just about to run out of lane. Here I am, pulling a 30,000lb RV and I have to slow down, because I'm boxed in and this joker doesn’t even know I'm there.

I have 2 other pet peeves:
1) people that drive in the left lane, don't use their mirrors and are going slower than everyone else and are holding up traffic (Ohio and Florida people top this list)

2) people that leave shopping carts in parking spaces.

My current PP are drivers who move from the left lane for me to pass then speed ****ing up so I am stuck working the guy behind me.

How about you've been waiting on the light to change green for over 5 min but the fool in the car ahead of you is playing on their phone and the light turns red again and now you're stuck again for another 5 minutes.

but isn't half the traffic you encounter of the horse and buggy variety? Hard to accelerate on those things.

1) people that drive in the left lane, don't use their mirrors and are going slower than everyone else and are holding up traffic (Ohio and Florida people top this list)
When I was younger and took a lot of long road trips I used to play this game I called "left lane loser". To play it you get in the left lane on a highway with 2 lanes each direction and drive about 6 MPH over the speed limit, but no more.

Then you ignore all the people pissed off that you are in the left lane. Now, here's the important part. When those pissed off people eventually give up and pass you on the right you have to keep your eyes forward. Under no circumstances can you make eye contact with the car passing you. That is what that car wants. He wants you to look so he can flick you off or give you dirty look. That's the only way that car can get any sort of satisfaction from the situation. But you just keep looking forward and totally ignoring that car.

It drives the driver of that car bat shit crazy. I think the record I had was one guy was 100 yards past me and he was still leaning out his window flicking me off.

Most people don't even bother to look until the are just about to run out of lane. Here I am, pulling a 30,000lb RV and I have to slow down, because I'm boxed in and this joker doesn’t even know I'm there.

2) people that leave shopping carts in parking spaces.

The shopping cart thing drives me crazy as well. Anything that is rude for no reason other than being lazy or exemplifies a sense of entitlement annoys me.

Slow turners and people who don’t get up to speed on ramps piss me off.

Actually, the ones who piss me off the most are people who don’t understand how 3 and 4 way stops work. And not in the usual ‘idk who goes first’ way. It’s the ones who beat everybody else to the intersection by a country mile and then fvcking sit there until somebody else gets to the stop sign across or next to them, THEN they go. It happens so much at the 3-way stop near my house that I’m convinced somebody is teaching people to do this.

You know how Home depot has contractor parking near their lumber area? It’s for contractors buying skids of drywall and lumber. But so many asshats park their Chevy Malibu's in there to get a screwdriver and I have to roll all my carts of lumber way out into the parking lot to load. Bastards.

Actually, the ones who piss me off the most are people who don’t understand how 3 and 4 way stops work. And not in the usual ‘idk who goes first’ way. It’s the ones who beat everybody else to the intersection by a country mile and then fvcking sit there until somebody else gets to the stop sign across or next to them, THEN they go. It happens so much at the 3-way stop near my house that I’m convinced somebody is teaching people to do this.
I hate it when golfing companions expect me to give them gimmes. Put the ball in the hole.

I literally got pissed after the first sentence..

Stupid muther****ers...

You forfeited your right to bitch about other people's driving a long time ago, left lane chiller.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Semi drivers that decide to move into the left lane to pass another semi, while going up a hill. Now both lanes are doing 45

Tractors driving 12 mph down a state road with nowhere to pass.

Bicycles…..especially those big groups that think it’s fine to take up the entire road riding 4 abreast and doing like 7 mph.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT