ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Vitale Tweet

IDK man, @zipp is in a league of his own. They broke the mold when they created that guy.
If there is more than one zipp, we're all screwed. I just hope he has never reproduced.
Could you imagine him raising kids and releasing them out into the world? Yikes.
Old ladies would be getting shoved into pools all over the world.
It's too easy to make fun of him though. Ghost just recycles the same drivel every post. He'll write you a diatribe of pseudo-nonsense, then deflect as to why he's not obsessed. It's hilarious.

It's too easy to make fun of him though. Ghost just recycles the same drivel every post. He'll write you a diatribe of pseudo-nonsense, then deflect as to why he's not obsessed. It's hilarious.
They're both out there, but Zipp, wow, that guy. … there are just no words.
I'm just glad they aren't UK fans.

They're both out there, but Zipp, wow, that guy. … there are just no words.
I'm just glad they aren't UK fans.
I'm a UL fan, and I make them look stupid on a regular basis (Though it's not that impressive, considering the fact that both are extremely challenged intellectually). I know you've witnessed some of those threads. I'm just shocked that Steelers is giving me a longer leash this time with my new moniker.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I'm a UL fan, and I make them look stupid on a regular basis (Though it's not that impressive, considering the fact that both are extremely challenged intellectually). I know you've witnessed some of those threads. I'm just shocked that Steelers is giving me a longer leash this time with my new moniker.
Yeah, I've seen some of the banter over there.
I'm amazed Steelers hasn't jumped in yet too. How much longer can he protect Zipp is the real question. That guy has destroyed the red board and it's getting worse now that there aren't as many UK fans over there for UL fans to argue with. Now they're all just beating each other up.

Reactions: kl40504
Yeah, I've seen some of the banter over there.
I'm amazed Steelers hasn't jumped in yet too. How much longer can he protect Zipp is the real question. That guy has destroyed the red board and it's getting worse now that there aren't as many UK fans over there for UL fans to argue with. Now they're all just beating each other up.
It's really just me and @HRTheCard vs. the University of Tom Jurich over there. I feel the hammer will get dropped on my moniker sooner rather than later. I'm in BPGhosts head so much, he arbitrarily mentions me in a fluster, of course without tagging me. Because he's a bitchboy who likes to be incognito with potshots. Once I rile him up, he just can't help himself. He immediately resorts to personal insults out of pure rustle, generally within two response posts to me.

It's really just me and @HRTheCard vs. the University of Tom Jurich over there. I feel the hammer will get dropped on my moniker sooner rather than later. I'm in BPGhosts head so much, he arbitrarily mentions me in a fluster, of course without tagging me. Because he's a bitchboy who likes to be incognito with potshots. Once I rile him up, he just can't help himself. He immediately resorts to personal insults out of pure rustle, generally within two response posts to me.
Yeah, I thought it was odd that he didn't tag you. Very telling.
I know Jurich did some nice things when he was there, but he really hung UL out to dry.
I also have never seen a dude have such a huge man crush on a guy. I mean, Zipp is in love with Jurich at the very least.
He's gotta move on at some point… .maybe.

Reactions: kl40504 and UL_1986
Yeah, I thought it was odd that he didn't tag you. Very telling.
I know Jurich did some nice things when he was there, but he really hung UL out to dry.
I also have never seen a dude have such a huge man crush on a guy. I mean, Zipp is in love with Jurich at the very least.
He's gotta move on at some point… .maybe.
It's because he's a pussy.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Zipp will never move on from Tom Jurich. I almost hope he doesn't, it's funny to point and laugh at the demise of that crook, and to have Zipp and Ghost defend TJ as if he was the second coming of Christ. Laughing

Zipp will never move on from Tom Jurich. I almost hope he doesn't, it's funny to point and laugh at the demise of that crook, and to have Zipp and Ghost defend TJ as if he was the second coming of Christ. Laughing

I couldn't agree more....those two would scream that water isn't wet if it meant proving TJ's innocence.

BPGhost after he opted out of that thread:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84

I have Zipp on ignore but sometimes I "show ignored posts" just so I can read his awful spiel and sometimes respond to the garbage. It's clear he's a UofTJ/RP fan over UofL.

ADVERTISEMENT