ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Vitale Tweet

ESPN radio said 2 big time schools will be implicated tomorrow.
Dick just repeating what ESPN already knew.

ESPN radio said 2 big time schools will be implicated tomorrow.
Dick just repeating what ESPN already knew.

Probably just schools that we already know about or did they mean 2 new schools?

Does anyone else feel that Dick's source is Rick Pitino? Seems likely with the lockjaw Dickie has from Rick over the past few months of work Dickie did during the offseason.

Does anyone else feel that Dick's source is Rick Pitino? Seems likely with the lockjaw Dickie has from Rick over the past few months of work Dickie did during the offseason.

It's not

This is a full blown shit show in college basketball. Wouldnt be surprised to hear just about all the big schools before done. I'd be dumb to think KU is innocent, but also dumb to not think all schools do shady illegal stuff. A lot like speeding everyone does it and not everyone gets ticket. If 2 new big name schools are added tomorrow the NCAA is in a tough spot their money makers or a majority of them are busted. Hoping to hell my Jayhawks escape this. At this point I have no clue if they will or not.

everyone does it

Not everyone....

WavyIncomparableEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

Someone keep this thread updated I don’t have time to follow twitter today

I’ve been out of town the last week so I haven’t really followed what’s going on. There’s just way too many threads to go through and still seems like speculation for the most part. But at this point today what do we know about Kansas and this scandal? Penalties coming? Coaching staff looking guilty or is it still looking like an Adidas agent did dirty work unbeknownst to them?

Agree. If we cheated, we'd have at least one more title.

I am a little pissed. All these teams named in the FBI scandal are stealing our Pro Day thunder.
False. You’ve had more talent on your rosters than any other team & it’s not close.
The only way you’d have another title is if you had a better coach.

Reactions: pisgah101
What's UNC's excuse for having less than 8 titles? Worst coaches, worse players over the years?
Apparently it’s lack of cheating. Some schools have Coincidentally Won titles around times they’ve also been penalized for cheating.

What's UNC's excuse for having less than 8 titles? Worst coaches, worse players over the years?

With the recruiting Cal should have more than 1 title at UK. Still don’t see how you guys lost to Wisconsin with that stacked squad but we all know the tournament is a crap shoot.

False. You’ve had more talent on your rosters than any other team & it’s not close.
The only way you’d have another title is if you had a better coach.
Gotta get those unprovoked UK jabs in at every opportunity. It's like you're on a timer. "Shit, it's been 10 minutes, better get on Rivals and flame UK some more." RollLaugh

With the recruiting Cal should have more than 1 title at UK. Still don’t see how you guys lost to Wisconsin with that stacked squad but we all know the tournament is a crap shoot.

That one was on Cal... Booker and Ulis were on the bench while Cal stuck with the twins who were not getting it done down the stretch and turning it over. He admitted to it.

ADVERTISEMENT