ADVERTISEMENT

Who makes more sense- Vitale or Biden?

I never cared much for Vitale or his crazy talk. But I admire how he is dealing with his health issues and there is no denying he was/is good for the game.

Biden is a politician. Not sure they are good for anything.

Corso was a pretty decent coach. At least better than his record

I never cared much for Vitale or his crazy talk. But I admire how he is dealing with his health issues and there is no denying he was/is good for the game.

Biden is a politician. Not sure they are good for anything.

Corso was a pretty decent coach. At least better than his record

that's all good to know.

Now, back to the original thread- who makes more sense? Corso or Biden? Who would you want personally negotiating a hostage release on your behalf?

I understand the original thread was about Vitale and Biden, but I think we all agree that Vitale's cognitive abilities are closer to a MIT physics professor than they are to Biden. Corso, not so much.

that's all good to know.

Now, back to the original thread- who makes more sense? Corso or Biden? Who would you want personally negotiating a hostage release on your behalf?

I understand the original thread was about Vitale and Biden, but I think we all agree that Vitale's cognitive abilities are closer to a MIT physics professor than they are to Biden. Corso, not so much.
Trump

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT