ADVERTISEMENT

Cuse - UConn Game Thread

Not in the least. Now your coach on the other hand.....

Right, cuz Boeheim is known for shushing the crowd. Gtfo with your hot takes.

Boeheim is a whiny dick in the press conferences, like Calhoun was, like an adult professional.

Last edited:
Right, cuz Boeheim is known for shushing the crowd. Gtfo with your hot takes.

Boeheim is a whiny dick in the press conferences, like Calhoun was, like an adult professional.

That was great. I knew it would piss off your fan base to no end. Sorry, not going to GTFO of anywhere man. Not my problem you cant take a little ball busting.

You don't think Dan was acting like a jackass?
Agree. That’s one of my issues when Bobby’s name comes up as a replacement for when K retires. Way too emotional. They just don’t either one look composed enough.
I loved Bobby as a player though.

That was great. I knew it would piss off your fan base to no end. Sorry, not going to GTFO of anywhere man. Not my problem you cant take a little ball busting.

Word. Enjoy your new hotness. He seems like the type to fit in with your arrogant fanbase.

Good win. Good luck on the season.

Word. Enjoy your new hotness. He seems like the type to fit in with your arrogant fanbase.

Good win. Good luck on the season.

Dude, go read your board and then come back with the arrogant fan base shtick. Pfft. I can quote some if you like. Not to say ours isnt, 4 ships will do that to you.

Dude, go read your board and then come back with the arrogant fan base shtick. Pfft. I can quote some if you like. Not to say ours isnt, 4 ships will do that to you.

I'd go to the Boneyard for evidence but then I'd have to drop my laptop in acid. Your fans were arrogant before even the first title, back when Calhoun started the negative recruiting campaigns to grab NYC guards. I think it's geographical or something. Something in the water.

I'd go to the Boneyard for evidence but then I'd have to drop my laptop in acid. Your fans were arrogant before even the first title, back when Calhoun started the negative recruiting campaigns to grab NYC guards. I think it's geographical or something. Something in the water.
Eyeroll

Reactions: brooky03
Side note: somehow, the coach's son, Buddy, had Boeheim spelled incorrectly on his jersey.

How tf does that happen?

Maybe the NCAA also vacated a letter?

uconn_syracuse_basketball.jpg

I love the nyc msg uconn cuse games. Hope it keeps trucking

ADVERTISEMENT